[2.6] Norse's Earthquake Slayer / Budget Viable / Guardian & Shaper Farmable

I bought uul and compared it to my kaoms primacy and it felt worse. I have like 1k less dps and it's slow as fuck. The bleed was way too low for my current state of the passive tree. I don't know how much this will change with some more passives though.

Nice build, i'm plowing everything with it
"
Mecielle escribió:
"
gretser escribió:
any advice how to get the right colors in the cospris?just spamming chromes? I just spend 300 chromes on my 5L and icoldn`t get them right...

Rule of thumb: NEVER spam chromes when you try to get 4 off colors on a 183dex armour xD Maybe you should read up on how the socket colors are calculated. The higher the requirements of an attribute, the higher the chance a socket will be the color of that requirement. In case of cospris, MANY green sockets.

Use this: https://siveran.github.io/calc.html

In the case of Cospris, the best way to do it is use the 2R1B craft. 757 chromatics on average. But as that needs high level vorici to do, I went with crafting 2red. Uses 800chromatics on average to get the colors you need. I ended up needed 1200 on my 5-link but that might just be my shitty rng I have this whole league up to now...

I used the calculator and I am not sure how you came out with 2r1b being the best option? The combination we want is 4R1B1G? The average chrome cost I am getting is 3.8k chromatics using the 3R which is the cheapest listed
This is how you do a guide love your work mate :)
"
Mecielle escribió:
Mhh, I don't take the duelist leech nodes. The "Hematophagy" cluster is MUCH better. OP changed it in his tree too. You just need around 0.3% mana leech on jewels or gear if you do this. You can look in my profile for how I did it, maybe I misunderstood what you meant.

I hadn't noticed that actually. It makes a lot of sense for me, because I haven't taken Iron Reflexes. Wasn't really planning on it at this stage. Might have to respec a bit and take Hematophagy.
Can I switch out earthquake and use Ice crash for this build instead?
"
Ragnorak escribió:
"
Mecielle escribió:
Mhh, I don't take the duelist leech nodes. The "Hematophagy" cluster is MUCH better. OP changed it in his tree too. You just need around 0.3% mana leech on jewels or gear if you do this. You can look in my profile for how I did it, maybe I misunderstood what you meant.

I hadn't noticed that actually. It makes a lot of sense for me, because I haven't taken Iron Reflexes. Wasn't really planning on it at this stage. Might have to respec a bit and take Hematophagy.

Yeah I tried iron reflexes, but I feel that overall, evasion is much better for end game. If you are running purely maps, then iron reflexes might be good, but overall, armor doesn't negate much damage at all from big boss hits. Imo, much better to stack life and evasion for end game content.

Also, just specced out of Vitality void into the hematophogy cluster, and the DPS increase feels very, very substantial. Although this did force me to spend one point into the expertise node as I was missing around 19 dex after the respec. Well worth spending that extra point to get hema.

I'd recommend anyone who has 0.3 mana leech in their gear to spec out of vitatlity void asap into hema, it is a substantial DPS boost.

good hunting
"
Walrusky escribió:
"
Mecielle escribió:
"
gretser escribió:
any advice how to get the right colors in the cospris?just spamming chromes? I just spend 300 chromes on my 5L and icoldn`t get them right...

Rule of thumb: NEVER spam chromes when you try to get 4 off colors on a 183dex armour xD Maybe you should read up on how the socket colors are calculated. The higher the requirements of an attribute, the higher the chance a socket will be the color of that requirement. In case of cospris, MANY green sockets.

Use this: https://siveran.github.io/calc.html

In the case of Cospris, the best way to do it is use the 2R1B craft. 757 chromatics on average. But as that needs high level vorici to do, I went with crafting 2red. Uses 800chromatics on average to get the colors you need. I ended up needed 1200 on my 5-link but that might just be my shitty rng I have this whole league up to now...

I used the calculator and I am not sure how you came out with 2r1b being the best option? The combination we want is 4R1B1G? The average chrome cost I am getting is 3.8k chromatics using the 3R which is the cheapest listed

He calculated it only for 5 sockets (3R1B1G). You calculated it for 6 sockets.
Hi there guys if i use vulnerability on hit gloves i can still tri-curse and use enhance also? e.g temp chains/enfeeble/enlighten/enhance and vulnerability from gloves,that would work right?
that is using cospri's and +1 curse ring.
Editado por útlima vez por philipma en 13 mar. 2017 6:49:02
yes, I used it for a 5link.

Selling my equip. I figured out running Uber Lab over and over again really isnt for me. This is most of the equipment I used to reliably kill Uber Izaro for 3-4 keys at only level 80. If you are interested in anything, give me a whisper:

@Dassassinator

Please don't post in this thread about my gear or start a discussion about how shitty it is xD Keep this on topic.

One last thing: This build does exactly what is promised. On a tight budget you can get good enough gear to farm mid tier maps. That will eventually allow you to upgrade into more expensive gear that will make this build very very strong. T14 maps were absolutely no problem with the above gear. I can only imagine how good of a boss farmer this will be with Disfavour and two six links.

People that complain about the clear speed really make me question their intelligence. How much clear speed did they expect from an Eartquake build? Even before the AOE nerf it was not known to be very fast. As said above, a great boss killer.
Editado por útlima vez por Mecielle en 13 mar. 2017 6:55:17

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional