[3.3] Unstoppable Gladiator 78% Max Block/Spells. Best Low Budget League Starter

Is this build good in Hardcore?
"

yes very. i am lvl 52 at the moment and have not even come close to dying yet
🐢
Will cyclone work for this build?
"
Tippies escribió:
What would you link in this coupled with lvl30 reckoning?

You can't link anything to that, it just gives you the counter-attack skill.
"
SingThisCorrosion escribió:
I am trying the build, i plan using reckoning and riposte too, great help with aoe and make the most of that block chance. I have a question though. Seeing as static strike is lightning, linked with fire dmg, and fire and cold auras how you deal with elemental equilibrium maps? you link cold to shield charge and remove hatred for example?
And how you deal with elemental resistant mobs and bosses?

Yes, you deal a lot of elemental damage but no matter mob/bosses resistances, final damage feels more than OK through whole Atlas when buffed. Of course, you could use Elemental Weakness curse instead of Enfeeble and/or if you plan to use counter-attack then a Q20 Reckoning + Vengeance + CoH + Elemental Weakness would be great.

This build used counter-attacks for a long time, finally I removed them because I need some extra sockets for Vaal Haste/Vaal Lightning Trap (seems necessary to deal with Guardians).
"
Warmey escribió:
How do you reach from 86k cleave dps to 176k. You say 86k is unbuffed but what buffs you so much to reach 176k.

CLEAVE DPS (w/ Concentrated Effect) Tooltip with Charges, Atziri's Promise, Fortify & Ancestral Warchief (unbuffed 86.330 DPS): I'd call this buffed, imo

Is just a misunderstanding. Cleave fully buffed is 176K (all buffs indicated there: charges, flask, etc.) and unbuffed is 86k. I decided not to put another screenshot for unbuffed DPS, just write them between parenthesis.
"
Anbokr escribió:
Seeing 0 of that new shield listed on POE trade... has me worried hehe, seems like the shield is going to be rare, expensive, or both.

It should be! Is just too good to be cheap. A 250 life recovery when block is even better imo than Aegis. And usually Aegis is 1.5-2ex on leagues.

When using Aegis, you need 12.500 Armour to reach that 250 ES recovery, so you need kinda good gear (plus this is directly life recovery and synergies better with this build).

This build always worked with Lioneye's Remorse and will keep that way. That shield could be a great improvement when you got the currency, but not mandatory. And I feel like that this item will be nerfed quite soon. Maybe I'm totally wrong, but I'm not used to see such kind of love to block mechanics.
"

I never played HC, but for the words of Hardcore players during the past months, I guess yes, this build suits great to HC.

"
thatguyromix escribió:
Will cyclone work for this build?

No. But you could use Shield Charge linked on your BoR as main skill if you want to clear maps just moving around... :D
Hi

Thanks for this build it's very strong =)

I'm lvl 55 so far and the only things that can kill me are hard lightning damage breach when they decide to pop an insane number of mob ^^

For those interested wild strike is very good for lvling and it's fun (i hate static strike animation ^^)

had the luck to be carry by this in breach league:

Fun league =)

Fly safe

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional