[3.3] Unstoppable Gladiator 78% Max Block/Spells. Best Low Budget League Starter

"
OzzyBurn escribió:
hi mas_mariano, about 6L using STATIC STRIKE:

1 Melee Physical Damage,
2 Added Fire Damage,
3 Weapon Elemental Damage,
4 Multistrike,
5 Elemental Focus

what do u think about "Physical to Lightning Support" and  "Faster Attacks Support" ? Would be good if change for some of the gems mentioned above?

Elemental Focus gives you the best final DPS. FA is kinda poor and PtL leaves you with no physical damage, so you can't apply bleed with your main attack skill and loose Gratuitous Violence stats.
"
paraply escribió:
is this guardiens viable?

Totally. You have a detailed description about all of them on Boss Fight Tips section. Violent Retaliation final choice for 4th ascendancy point was entirely based on Guardians too.
"
Currently at lvl 81 just beat Merciless Lab solo and i truly like this build.
I would like to know though, when and if we should take Dirty Techniques.
This Node is one i really like and i think it goes well with Gratuitous Violence.
The Skilltree goes up to lvl 91 so I´d like to know what we should skill after that
and if DT is included (which i think is very likely).
Thanks for this build and pardon me if you have already answered this question.
Maybe you could add a reccommended Endgame Skilltree with all SP used.

Greetings RecklessRenegade.

PS : Man i hope i can take down at least 1 guardian with this build.

Edit: Maybe i should add this question. I am currently at about 5k Health and I don´t see anymore
health nodes being picked up in the tree. Is this enough HP to take on everything in the game and
what nodes would we replace if we´re planning on taking more HP nodes and which ones should that be ?

I didn't test Dirty Techniques so I'm not sure about it. I feel like you will get some minor improvement adding Poison to the equation for the cost of just 3 points, but I'm not sure about it. Please share your thoughts if you give it a try.

Guardians are totally doable, I deal with all them with no problem at all, just read Boss Fight Tips section for general considerations.

At level 90 I got 5.2K life and was enough to deal with everything (all T15 and Guardians included). Just Shaper is not viable with this build. If you want additional life, you could go for Tireless and pick life from all your jewels. But with tree posted and some fine gear, you could hit 5.5K life and is more than enough.
"
gbkilla3 escribió:
Hey guys, lvl 63 and so far enjoying the build. I have a +1 curse anvil and I'm trying to use double curse with shield charge setup. What do you guys think will be the best 2 curses to use? I was thinking conductivity and not sure others.

Enfeeble and Warlord's Mark are great defensive options. For damage, depending on your skill choice, I recommend Vulnerability or Elemental Weakness (you deal a lot of cold/fire damage, so EW is better than Conductivity).
"
Knampfclown escribió:
how much % do you have? rest is increased by getting better life on gear

Do you mean % life from tree? I got 160% inc. maximum life from tree not counting jewels. And yes, after that, it all depends on your life stats from gear. At level 90, you're around 5-5.5K life (enough for all T15 bosses and Guardians).
"
paraply escribió:
what should i drop when going for amplify??

For Cleave, Amplify is worthy, not a big difference, but is a decent improvement. After a quick look, I guess I will remove Juggernaut, Hatchet Master and 2x 4% inc. maximum life nodes.
"
Goggo2000 escribió:
For the 6L / Aegis Variation:

Why a rare 6L and not a 6L Geofri's Sanctuary ?
Has armer,es,Life, bit of Allres...

Sorry if it is a Boot question, but i dont know ist better :-)

Zealot's Oath is a problem for this build, you loose all your life regeneration for nothing. I still think a great rare high armour/ES is a better choice for 6L setup.
"
eviL_Bison escribió:
Oh boy, I totally forgot to update the Poison variant of this build.

I admit I stoped playing the Cleaver a while ago. At level 80 I stoped using voidheart/poison, and did the "normal" version, which was alot smoother and faster.

A poison/dot variant is possible, but not as reliable as the elemental version.
As Aura's I used Hatred and AA after switching back to "normal".

Skilltree:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQCAAHcBIcFLQaLCiYM9xNMFCAUcRXsF-EY2xo-IOMhYCb4KCoppSyFLTAuIy_MMHcxnjJONZI26D38QKBBdEZpRrdHfk3jTjJQR1hjWK9Z_loaXz9f2mLsZFJlTWebbNhvO3KpdO108Xasd-N4DXk5eWh673zZfuKCB4TZhO-K8ItPj5mXeaZXqW6playvrY2uPrXytoq5HbuevTa-eL6nwBrAv8EEwYLBo8QVxFjE9sauypDPftNv2L3ZfNrB4mHkUelG6hjt1-8O8i_yQfZI9zL46_4K_o8=?accountName=eviL_Bison&characterName=BisonBlocks

I think that a poison variant would be alot more reliable without BoR. A Aegis / 6L would be alot better tho. Looking as Cospri's here with 2 Curses on Blasphemy. (Temp Chains & Vuln) but that would be another build and a lot more expensive tho.

I'm sorry that I forgot to update you guy :(

Thanks a lot for the update!
I Think i will reach lvl 85 today and then will spec into Dirty Techniques.
I will let you know my experiences and if it was worth it.
Also I played around with the idea of respeccing 5 points from the Scion Lifewheel and invest it
into the Templar Life Area with the 6% 8% 6% life nodes called Devotion.
For the exact same investment of 5 Sp we would exchange 25% increased Life for
20% increased life , 40 Strength and the 3% increased Effect of non Curse Auras you cast.
Now this should affect our Hatred Aura.

I am unsure about two things though. First thing is wether the 3% increased Aura effect would be worth it and even is a noticeable change, and also if the 40 strength we are getting are effectively more life than 5% life missing from the scion wheel.
Please let me know what you think. Also i am thinking about grabbing the
Life generation per Endurance Charge Node and to maybe use Frenzy and Enduring Cry with Blood Magic Support in my Off hand so that i have a way to generate Frenzy and Endurance charges during bossfights
and to get the self Heal from Enduring Cry.

Let me know what you think guys.
Hi mas I posted before I think you missed me on your replies lol..
Can you check my profile and let me know if I need more improvements thanks

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional