[3.3] Unstoppable Gladiator 78% Max Block/Spells. Best Low Budget League Starter

I'm kind of confused about something here. How are you getting enough intelligence to use Conc Effect or Increased AoE (whichever applicable)?

I've put this build into poeplanner to check the stats, and starting as duelist this tree ends up without items at 34 int. I looked at your gear and the only int on it is +51 from one ring, and none on any jewels on your linked passive tree. This means you would be sitting at 85 int, which is far short of the 111 (or 114 for lvl 21 gems) that either conc/increased aoe require.

Is there something I'm missing or is the linked tree/gear out of date and requires changes to achieve the proper amount of intelligence (or do you choose to just not level intelligence gems completely)?
Has anyone here run this build or something similar in HC, with high tier maps? The 147% incr life from passives seems very, very low for HC. I know max block means you're typically quite safe but what about when you don't manage to block and take the hit.. ?
"
mallow escribió:
Has anyone here run this build or something similar in HC, with high tier maps? The 147% incr life from passives seems very, very low for HC. I know max block means you're typically quite safe but what about when you don't manage to block and take the hit.. ?

You'll definitely need to modify this tree slightly for HC. In my own tree I had to cut berserking and hatchet master out for more life.
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
"
mallow escribió:

Know your fights helps like dont stand in a Vaal smash but HC is a bit random as you need to modify the build a bit and as noted aegis shield is a good option for hc.
Played to 49 to test and died due to a disonnect as I just engaged dominus fight.
before that I had no issues with any fight.
I cant fight the disonnect though no gem covers it yet. <*

"
malarix1222 escribió:
I'm kind of confused about something here. How are you getting enough intelligence to use Conc Effect or Increased AoE (whichever applicable)?

I've put this build into poeplanner to check the stats, and starting as duelist this tree ends up without items at 34 int. I looked at your gear and the only int on it is +51 from one ring, and none on any jewels on your linked passive tree. This means you would be sitting at 85 int, which is far short of the 111 (or 114 for lvl 21 gems) that either conc/increased aoe require.

Is there something I'm missing or is the linked tree/gear out of date and requires changes to achieve the proper amount of intelligence (or do you choose to just not level intelligence gems completely)?

Yes, you're right. I changed Path of the Warrior for Ancestral Knowledge to get the +30 additional INT needed. This is not shown on linked passive tree.
"
Moridin79 escribió:
"
mallow escribió:

You'll definitely need to modify this tree slightly for HC. In my own tree I had to cut berserking and hatchet master out for more life.

I don't feel like more life is needed for SC, but is true that you can max out life playing HC. You got 4 life nodes to get easily (2 from marauder start, 1 from duelist start and 1 after Barbarism). Imo, exchange them for Path of the Warrior and Berserking. That will gives you 17% inc. maximum life.

If you feel you need more, then take 20% inc. maximum life from Tireless in exchange of Hatchet Master and one additional point (maybe Marauder start inc. phyisical damage).

That will gives you 184% inc. maximum life from passive tree.
Hey man! I've posted in this thread before as I tried this build out and it really went well! My question is - I'm considering it as my first build in Essence but am a bit worried that Soultaker is not exactly that cheap. I bought it ~30c about a month ago in Prophecy, no idea how much it would cost at the beginning of Essence. So do you think it's that mandatory and if not - what weapon would be good instead?
Hi! I will start league with this build too. Soul Taker is not mandatory, is just the best 1H weapon I found for getting high DPS with a 30c budget (exception is Varunastra). You just need the best physical damage axe you can get and stay with it until you got the currency to exchange it with Soul Taker. Thinking about the whole cost of the build, is not expensive at all as a league starter. For me, is hard to think of a cheaper build that allows you to do Tier 15 maps.
Hi man what do u say if i switch to aegis aurora when i get few more currency? :)
And what about Rumi instead of normal granite flask
Editado por útlima vez por Wylajtowany en 30 ago. 2016 20:03:43
Sooo I am running this with static strike as of 2.4 patch notes :)

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional