[3.3] Unstoppable Gladiator 78% Max Block/Spells. Best Low Budget League Starter

i thought i share my Build now nearly a week into Hardcore Legacy.
I went a bit of a other path with going for more Life and Leech.
Level 86/87 now,this is my League Starter for Legacy.
Hitting nearly 100k Tooltip on Static Strike,but for maps and stuff i only play Sunder cause its so much faster !!!
Currently at 6500 Life which seems decent enough to go for some Uber Lab soon.
Here is my gear,the Tree you find at my Profile ! Thanks for making this build ! :)

And also to add,this is insane if anyone wanna do league start in HC.
I did all myself beside the Merc Lab but the rest was done alone without Remorse,Soul Taker or BoR.
Basiclly SSF untill level ~80 where i got some money to get the Uniques !
PoE & F1 is Life. <3
Man, why The Anticipation Ezomyte Tower Shield is so expencive right now? It was like ~40c, and now its 2,5ex+

Cant afford that
"
Klush escribió:
Man, why The Anticipation Ezomyte Tower Shield is so expencive right now? It was like ~40c, and now its 2,5ex+

Cant afford that

40c? when? at the start of the breach league?

breaches will come eventually to standard, but for now there are too few shields and gems , and that is why they are so expensive

as for legacy league... most people prefer to play other "leagues" (stones) instead of breach, so the amount of breach items are limited.
"
NNF4E escribió:
"
Klush escribió:

Cant afford that

breaches will come eventually to standard, but for now there are too few shields and gems , and that is why they are so expensive

as for legacy league... most people prefer to play other "leagues" (stones) instead of breach, so the amount of breach items are limited.

Legacy League, day 2~3 I checked this item in poe.trade, and people was selling for 35~45c (I was poor, so couldnt buy it), and now the price skyrocket. (Im talking about the anticipation, not The surrender.)
"
Klush escribió:
"
NNF4E escribió:
"
Klush escribió:

Cant afford that

Legacy League, day 2~3 I checked this item in poe.trade, and people was selling for 35~45c (I was poor, so couldnt buy it), and now the price skyrocket. (Im talking about the anticipation, not The surrender.)

and the Anticipation is used to create the surrender. so its price will be the same as surrender - the price of the blessing
I feel the surrender is worse than lioneye's remorse now, because let's face it, this build doesn't ever die to trash/blues. It's oneshots/dot that kills this build.

Lioneye's remorse now has 100 more max life, more armour than the surrender. Which helps a lot more vs oneshot/dot than the surrender.

Not to mention you save a shit ton of currency.
Have anyone tried the Wildfire jewels for Molten Strike?

I could see it be very nice, but havnt had the chance to try it out.
"
DanyStormborn escribió:
I feel the surrender is worse than lioneye's remorse now, because let's face it, this build doesn't ever die to trash/blues. It's oneshots/dot that kills this build.

Lioneye's remorse now has 100 more max life, more armour than the surrender. Which helps a lot more vs oneshot/dot than the surrender.

I dont know about vs oneshot, but I feel the surrender helps a lot more against dots (because of the 250 flat heal on block)
"
Klush escribió:
"
DanyStormborn escribió:

I dont know about vs oneshot, but I feel the surrender helps a lot more against dots (because of the 250 flat heal on block)

Only if you have things keep hitting you, if it's just from for example excavation boss's burn, and nothing else is around except the boss, doesn't really help much. A bigger health pool helps more in these situation.
Can i use bladeflurry on this build?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional