The Voltaxicated - the build GGG will nerf the shit of - milions of chaos DPS - UBER down!

I love this build, it really is the most fun I've had playing POE, but I cannot get the proper colors for my lionseye armor. Vorici has not been kind to me. I'm using a 5 link rare right now and can only imagine what it's like with the actual armor for this build. I've burned through so many chromes. Does anyone have any advice or tips to get the right colored sockets. Any help or advice is really appreciated.
"
Phantasam escribió:
I love this build, it really is the most fun I've had playing POE, but I cannot get the proper colors for my lionseye armor. Vorici has not been kind to me. I'm using a 5 link rare right now and can only imagine what it's like with the actual armor for this build. I've burned through so many chromes. Does anyone have any advice or tips to get the right colored sockets. Any help or advice is really appreciated.

i went over 500 chrome to get these colors crasy shiat it is
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
"
dragnmith1 escribió:
"
Phantasam escribió:

i went over 500 chrome to get these colors crasy shiat it is

If you do one green and one blue (for 15 chroms) in vorici, after 120 tries (1800 chroms) you will do it (it's the average)
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
already spent about ~1100 chromas, hope I would be lucky soon :)
Nice build im super excited to try it out currently level 61 getting close :)

Super friendly talked to Ascendant_broken_heart in game and was very helpful!
"
Fhenoix escribió:
Nice build im super excited to try it out currently level 61 getting close :)

Super friendly talked to Ascendant_broken_heart in game and was very helpful!

tyvm for the kind words :D
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
Does anybody tested "assassin mark" instead of "projectile weakness"? is it good idea?
"
RawDamage escribió:
Does anybody tested "assassin mark" instead of "projectile weakness"? is it good idea?

I tested it, alot less DPS, like 30% less (or more), but more stable power charges
I'm uploading now my lvl 86 gear and tree of this build as pathfinder in the 2 weeks race:

gear and links:

Spoiler

tree:

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAABeAdEDHgUtBbUILg2NES8WvxmKGY4byB9BIXYj0yP2JP0mlSoLKjgqWysKLlMwcTB8Mfo2PTdMN9Q51DpCOrNDMUM2RA1KfUt4TP9Nkk4qUUdS7FVLW69d8mHiYqxnoGyMbWxvJ3BSdO1293n2eu99dX8rf5aGzod2idOMC4w2jX2Nfo2Sjb-PYJAKlwaaap2qn22gn6EiokCjiqR4r-u0xbVIuXy748EzwdXC7MM6xKLHncjwzZjP3dNv037UI9rB3aje-OOE45_nVOyw7T_tg-4O73rxivT49z38xf66_94=

DPS now with flasks (I have no charges atm and flasks are always ON): 22289K, but I also have diamond flask always on, so my crit chance is not 50% but 75%, so DPS is alot more.

Hey nice build!!! But do you mind helping to explain how do we deal with phys reflects?!?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional