The Voltaxicated - the build GGG will nerf the shit of - milions of chaos DPS - UBER down!

"
Luzi_ escribió:
"
rel4us escribió:
"
Luzi_ escribió:
hi rel4us, suppose i have a 6l lioneyes crusader plate 3g2r1b : i could go wed +empower lvl 4 (which i have) + incr strikes or added lightning? which one would be better and how would it compare to the original? does empower help barrage enough?

thank you for your input.

Hi there,

empower is not a good support for attacks (accept maybe for elemental hit),

it will cost you 3ex to make the chest 3g2b1r, I suggest you do that,

you will need bouth ICS and added lightning, that is why I suggest that,

GL

Hi, thx for your answer rel4us, i followed your advice and got it coloured right. I have some more questions (for background: i am transitioning to yur build from voltaxic spark life build, will cost me some 20-30 regrets)

1) Would victarios acuity be an option as amulet? Or does a rare one with wed, lightning attack and crit /crit multi surpass it by far? the 10 % chance for frenzy/power charge is nice and the proj speed/damage boost per charge also.

2) how important is the projecticle weakness curse? we dont take it for the pierce chance (its allready 100%, so is it only for the increased damage against cursed enemies + knockback? Is that so important? Would a defensive curse (enfeeble/temp chains) or warlords mark for endurange charges be also a good option? .. just asking...

thx again for your input. :)

hey, about your questions:

1. victario's is not good for this build, no life, and crit chance + crit multi + life + master craft lightning damage to attacks is alot better for you

2. the projectile weakness is 59% more damage with CoH, and it's double dipping, so it's like a shit tons of DPS, don't use anything elese, the best defence is a oneshoot offence :D

i'm here if you need more help
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
Hey thx for your reply. But i dont unterstand it with projectile weakness curse, why is it double dipping? And isnt it 54 increased (Not more) damage? Am i getting something wrong? Thx for your clarification. :)
"
Luzi_ escribió:
Hey thx for your reply. But i dont unterstand it with projectile weakness curse, why is it double dipping? And isnt it 54 increased (Not more) damage? Am i getting something wrong? Thx for your clarification. :)

It's an increased damage on the monster (eg: shocked monster), so basically it works like a MORE multiplier. As for double dipping, the initial barrage gets the +54% projectile bonus, and the poison portion will calculate +54% once more (im not sure if Proj. Weakness gives double dip effect).
Ambush: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/edit-thread/815193
Standard: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/634882
Domination: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/715724
7 Aura Shocker LS Build: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/310351 (outdated)
"
Luzi_ escribió:

I understand now the reason you ask me this...

shock is 50% more damage, you must know that,

projectile weakness is the same as shock (enemies take increased damage taken), it's 54% but 20/20 curse on hit make the curse 10% more effective, so it's 59%.

becouse we have shock, the total damage for shocked cursed mob is *2.09 (the enemies take increased damage taken is an addon to one another, not a more on more).

now, it's double dipping (same as shock) for poison is effected by increased projectile damage, and projectile weakness, is the same.

hope I was clear, if not it's my not so good english...
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
Thx for your explanations. That makes projectile weakness indeed very powerful. Regarding the shock one more question, in your dps calculations you assume that we shock, but that wont be always the case since the shock chance is only 10%, right?
"
Luzi_ escribió:
Thx for your explanations. That makes projectile weakness indeed very powerful. Regarding the shock one more question, in your dps calculations you assume that we shock, but that wont be always the case since the shock chance is only 10%, right?

You shock when you crit. So, always (unless they have millions of HP).
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
Editado por útlima vez por CantripN en 4 may. 2016 10:16:13
Of course, critical strikes inherently have a 100% chance to shock. Should have known that. Thx again for explaining. :)
How hard to obtain helmet enchantment drillneck is expensive as hell cheapest one i saw in poe.trade 6 ex
"
gangstatalisman59 escribió:
How hard to obtain helmet enchantment drillneck is expensive as hell cheapest one i saw in poe.trade 6 ex

well, back when I got the drillneck it was 2ex, must be for the league is dead, and this build came out to life :D

about the helmet, it's a matter of time, I bought my for 5ex

it was worth it, but I could enchant a better one, it's up to you, if you are a fast lab runner,

gl
new vid is up:

t15 with insane mods

6 sec boss fight, with kiting :D
Editado por útlima vez por rel4us en 5 may. 2016 7:55:41

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional