[3.3] Vision of the Divine - DW Dagger Crit Gladiator

"
MrPozo escribió:
"
Lord_Chukkles escribió:
duuuuuuuuuuuuude this build is nuts, i absolutely love it. I'm following most the core functionality of the build, main differences being im using all 3 heralds instead of hatred and HoA, as well increased critical strikes instead of PtL, less dps but im getting more herald effects which is what i wanted (HoI shatter is amazing for off screen kills), and once i get enlighten leveled ill be slotting in AA. The 3 heralds with this ammount of crit just makes shit insane. Thanks man :D

Thank you for using the build. I do love seeing peoples variants.

I've put PtL back on since i no longer need increased crit, but im struggling with reflect, i dont have lightning coil yet so should i drop PtL until i do? health just drops the instant i touch an ele reflect mot, its yet to kill me before i kill the mob but it is still scary being on HC. On that note though i still havnt picked up vaal pact so would the instant leech counter act the damage im taking from ele reflect or not so much? Thanks for such an awesome guide too, this build is just too much fun
"
Lord_Chukkles escribió:
"
MrPozo escribió:
"
Lord_Chukkles escribió:
duuuuuuuuuuuuude this build is nuts, i absolutely love it. I'm following most the core functionality of the build, main differences being im using all 3 heralds instead of hatred and HoA, as well increased critical strikes instead of PtL, less dps but im getting more herald effects which is what i wanted (HoI shatter is amazing for off screen kills), and once i get enlighten leveled ill be slotting in AA. The 3 heralds with this ammount of crit just makes shit insane. Thanks man :D

Thank you for using the build. I do love seeing peoples variants.

I've put PtL back on since i no longer need increased crit, but im struggling with reflect, i dont have lightning coil yet so should i drop PtL until i do? health just drops the instant i touch an ele reflect mot, its yet to kill me before i kill the mob but it is still scary being on HC. On that note though i still havnt picked up vaal pact so would the instant leech counter act the damage im taking from ele reflect or not so much? Thanks for such an awesome guide too, this build is just too much fun

Ele reflect does hurt us even with LC. I have a gem set up for it. i dont think it will counter act it but its better than regening it up.
Hi there. I'm really enjoying your build. Have you made any new progress like uber atziri or maybe some small changes? And also i wanted to ask, on your youtube videos, i saw you were getting Immortal Call effect. Is it from your Immortal Call gem which you added or you have some enchant?
"
navenowsky escribió:
Hi there. I'm really enjoying your build. Have you made any new progress like uber atziri or maybe some small changes? And also i wanted to ask, on your youtube videos, i saw you were getting Immortal Call effect. Is it from your Immortal Call gem which you added or you have some enchant?

Uber is still on the works. i was close to killing her before the 19% buff havent tried lately. All my changes are listed. Immortal call was gem set up. all set ups are listed as well. if you dont see something let me know and ill fix it. Dont hesitate to pm me or post here for anything.
You should try out Blade Flurry with your build, it works wonders
UBER ATZIRI POSSIBLE ? or shaper ?
Nice, planning to follow this for Breach.

Btw, lvl 1-28 skilltree link is broken.
the chaos damage in the tooltip comes from?
First of all, thank you for the awesome guide!
I am planning to try this out in the new Breach league.
I just wanted to ask what kind of gem is AF gem?
Sorry for no answers been working a lot.

Uber should be possible with better gear. Never tried shaper.

I'll try blade fury once I can play again.

I'll fix link once I move to a better area my current conditions don't let isp's in my area thanks.

The chaos damage is from flask.

AF is added fire damage.

Thanks everyone for enjoying the build.
Editado por útlima vez por MrPozo en 5 dic. 2016 19:16:00

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional