[3.4] The Mistress of Agony - Lowlife BlightDrain Ascendant / Occultist - ALL content viable!

Finally levelling my Mistress - I was set on going Trickster/Occultist (skip the whispers of doom area) for the ES recharge and no stuns - i know that overlapped with Trickster but i hate being stunned. The question is for moderate mapping and better bossing - guardian is going to be superior over occultist?
Yes, but you need to get a Presence of Chayula for stun immunity.

Guardian is FAR superior when compared to Occultist. Occultist sub-ascendancy after the chaos "penetration" and extra ES removal has become pretty terrible in my opinion.

I usually go for Necromancer (clear speed) or Guardian (a lot better bossing).

Small update: I tested in standard, the Vaal Haste + Vaal Blight combo is FANTASTIC at bosses, it just melts them if they aren't multi-phased fights (like Kitava, for example).

My favourite version at the moment is going Trickster + Guardian + path of the Shadow, and using Vaal Haste + Vaal Blight as your Vaal skills of choice.

Vaal Discipline is an option too, but Vaal Haste is so amazing...
Editado por útlima vez por djnat en 14 jun. 2018 10:31:07
Yeah, the main problem is space here. I would love to use Vaal haste but ...

EDIT. Also wanted to say, there are very interesting new corruptions like:

Editado por útlima vez por raflikz en 15 jun. 2018 17:55:05
Hi DJnat,

Thanks for the build advice.

What would you say is the best version of this for Hardcore?

Ty
"
Nevermyndz escribió:
Hi DJnat,

Thanks for the build advice.

What would you say is the best version of this for Hardcore?

Ty

For Hardcore, the Witch Occultist has the best survivability, but the worst map clearing speed.

I'd suggest to go hardcore with this build only if you are an experienced ES-based characters player.
Hey, I'm having a really tough time survivng right now, I dont feel like I am playing poorly but im not sure. Is there anything specific you want to do for mobs? (I.E. I die to porcupine pack spieks hitting me from insta kill on them, or ranged posion mobs, etc)
Would you be able to give a rough idea of what gear upgrades are the most important? At least for the 1ex+ ones, like for example the next 3 purchases I can make are level 4 empower (have level 3), 6-link my shavs or get a presence and I'm not sure which one to go for. Gear below for reference.

Editado por útlima vez por aastr en 16 jun. 2018 14:54:32
What do we think is more important to upgrade? I'm currently running a 5 link Solaris Lorica (yes, 3b and 2g) and an Eye of Chayula. Upgrade to 6l Shav's first or Presence of Chayula? My Empower is still at level 2

Edit: Shav's is worth the 6th socket and 1200 ES. Presence is worth 1000 ES and 60% chaos resist. right now i feel like survivability is my issue. And the neck is cheaper... leaning that way.

EDIT 2: I guess i could just blow the 65 chaos on a 5l shav's at this point too, and get a LOT more ES. But i feel like that 65c could go to the 6 link. I have 6ex and 200c right now so if i get chayula im not getting a 6l shav anytime soon.
Editado por útlima vez por Perce79 en 17 jun. 2018 0:25:30
@DasVawter: flask management is very important for any ES character. Make sure you have the right flask setup, the jade of reflexes + stibnite + basalt combo is super strong against porcupines in maps.

@aastr: Presence of Chayula is the strongest upgrade you can get at the moment, especially in Incursion League. The amazing chaos resistance and the extra ES that neck provides are invaluable. After PoC, you should get the Hungry Loop with the right ED setup, then 6L (or at least 5L!) your Shav and put the right Blight setup in it. It's very important to have strong setups on both ED and Blight, because you have a strong clearing AND single target that way. Empower 4 is the absolute last upgrade you need.

@Perce79: Presence of Chayula seems stronger in your current setup, but Shav is pretty strong too and you should try to get it as soon as possible after the neck. Getting the Presence and then the 5L Shav until you farm the currencies for the 6L one appears to be the wisest solution. And try to get a basalt flask instead of your hybrid one! It's a huge survivability upgrade for mapping! EDIT: oh, and get 20q on your spirit shield, it's free ES! ;)
Editado por útlima vez por djnat en 17 jun. 2018 6:22:35
"
djnat escribió:

@Perce79: Presence of Chayula seems stronger in your current setup, but Shav is pretty strong too and you should try to get it as soon as possible after the neck. Getting the Presence and then the 5L Shav until you farm the currencies for the 6L one appears to be the wisest solution. And try to get a basalt flask instead of your hybrid one! It's a huge survivability upgrade for mapping! EDIT: oh, and get 20q on your spirit shield, it's free ES! ;)

Thanks - I just got the shield and ran out of scraps and my wife was yelling at me to go to sleep, and you saw me log off after a no regen map hence the flask, I do have the basalt. Had to get to bed before finishing up ;)

I agree w/ the presence and the 5l Shav... thanks!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional