[3.4] The Mistress of Agony - Lowlife BlightDrain Ascendant / Occultist - ALL content viable!

Build updated for 3.3!

I will add anything that will prove to be useful if there's something new that boosts the build (I'm talking about "new" itemization which I still need to test).

Enjoy!
PoB has just been updated. In the upcoming hours, I'll update the build pastebins too.

From what I can see at the moment, Vaal Blight's single target potential is enormous.

PoB says we can go up to 2.1M single target DPS (with Vaal Blight + ED) with the Ascendant and 2.8M with the Witch Occultist. That's pretty insane, it's more than doubled DPS when compared to 3.2!
Editado por útlima vez por djnat en 1 jun. 2018 15:40:24
Would you be able to share the occultist tree? I might just be dense but I cant seem to find it.
"
Lavitz323 escribió:
Would you be able to share the occultist tree? I might just be dense but I cant seem to find it.

http://poeurl.com/bNsf

This is the old 3.2 tree but it should work in 3.3 too, since the build's passive tree is totally unchanged.
Editado por útlima vez por djnat en 1 jun. 2018 22:36:02
Chiming in on the occultist version. I picked up a 20/20 Vaal Blight for about 3 chaos early on. In my opinion with profane bloom is solves nearly all of the Occultist's mapclear issues. Plus the profane pop with the giant circle aoe from blight is just so satisfying.
Trying this build in Incursion league, so far I feel really squishy and trying to use Blight at close range sometimes end up in me dying haha. Need to fix my resist at the moment, really have abysmal luck with drop rate this season. Hopefully it gets better.
Editado por útlima vez por whyarewehere en 3 jun. 2018 1:53:34
"
whyarewehere escribió:
Trying this build in Incursion league, so far I feel really squishy and trying to use Blight at close range sometimes end up in me dying haha. Need to fix my resist at the moment, really have abysmal luck with drop rate this season. Hopefully it gets better.

Yes, lowlife builds are pretty hard to start with in a fresh league, but they get a lot better with gear. Are you playing the Scion or Witch version?
Editado por útlima vez por djnat en 3 jun. 2018 8:14:53
"
djnat escribió:
"
whyarewehere escribió:

Yes, lowlife builds are pretty hard to start with in a fresh league, but they get a lot better with gear. Are you playing the Scion or Witch version?

Scion version, I think you can check my character? got my resist kinda fixed now, well except chaos resist. So far trying to rush the incursion have not been successful, too slow to kill mobs.
You need an Essence Drain 4L setup while leveling. ED is your clear skill, playing without it is way slower. :)

Blight / Vaal Blight should be used only against tougher rare monsters / bosses / OACD packs.
Editado por útlima vez por djnat en 3 jun. 2018 14:03:17
"
djnat escribió:
You need an Essence Drain 4L setup while leveling. ED is your clear skill, playing without it is way slower. :)

Blight / Vaal Blight should be used only against tougher rare monsters / bosses / OACD packs.

Welp no wonder >.<

Working better now, boss still take a while though.
Editado por útlima vez por whyarewehere en 4 jun. 2018 11:52:53

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional