[3.4] The Mistress of Agony - Lowlife BlightDrain Ascendant / Occultist - ALL content viable!

"
hedpe666 escribió:
Steam rollin maps its all ez mode until i get to bosses then the dps seem lacking , Guardians even more chimera wrecked me hydra down but just seem like a really long fight . I see they guy above me sayin he's at 50k i'm sitting at 23k lacking a empower 4 and essence drain 21 but i dont see how i can get that much dps unless those lvl are all of it. Anyhow good build amazing for map clearing and uber izaro

Bosses are simply longer when compared to 2.6 counterparts.

A lot of players even skip bosses in this expansion.

The key to make fights shorter is keeping the uptime of arcane surge and wither totem near to 100%. ED and contagion have to be always on the boss too.

Your gear is very nice btw. Keep in mind that you have to see the "damage over time" on ED tooltip to have an idea of your real power. My dot tooltip on the standard character is around 120k with Arcane Surge and flasks up.

Essence Drain gains about 12,5% MORE damage per level. Considering you are missing two gem levels (one from 21/20 ED, another one from lvl 4 Empower) your damage should go up by 25% MORE when compared to your actual one.

Plus, you are missing a spell damage implicit + spell damage roll on the shield. I know that finding a good shield is very difficult in Harbinger league because only a few are crafting good ES items nowadays, but it's from the shield that you can squeeze out some more DPS, since you can have - in an ideal world - 20% spell damage on the implicit and up to 7x% spell damage on the prefix mod.
Editado por útlima vez por djnat en 4 sept. 2017 15:56:58
How crucial is evasion? could i go ES Armour?

ty :)
"
Vellaura escribió:

Evasion is a nice extra if you can have it in some gear slot.

For example our BIS boots have evasion / ES.

Another good item that can be used in this build is The Vertex which has evasion / ES.

Evasion is a defensive layer which is often undervalued.

If you want to play as lowlife, btw, you have to use Shavronne's Wrapping, which is an ES armour. :)
"
djnat escribió:
"
Vellaura escribió:

Evasion is a nice extra if you can have it in some gear slot.

For example our BIS boots have evasion / ES.

Another good item that can be used in this build is The Vertex which has evasion / ES.

Evasion is a defensive layer which is often undervalued.

If you want to play as lowlife, btw, you have to use Shavronne's Wrapping, which is an ES armour. :)

Okay, i will change all my Armour/ES to Evasion/ES!

Also, any particular people to level or have in Hideout?

Oh and what is the point of the Shield Charge ability? thanks

I am new to the game, sorry for noob questions, appreciate your help :).

Editado por útlima vez por Vellaura en 4 sept. 2017 21:22:11
"
djnat escribió:
I suppose you weren't playing as lowlife if you are talking about 2k unreserved HP before equipping Chayula, so that little extra EHP you had before costed you a 30% MORE damage multiplier.

Not really 30% as far as I understand.

gives me 17% spell damage, the Presence of Chayula doesn't.

Also I have to use the Energy from Within (6% roll) instead a jewel that gives me 12% damage.

I hesitate to take a step to lowlife. :(
Hi, what gems would you put in The Vertex ?
"
_SP_ escribió:
"
djnat escribió:
I suppose you weren't playing as lowlife if you are talking about 2k unreserved HP before equipping Chayula, so that little extra EHP you had before costed you a 30% MORE damage multiplier.

Not really 30% as far as I understand.

gives me 17% spell damage, the Presence of Chayula doesn't.

Also I have to use the Energy from Within (6% roll) instead a jewel that gives me 12% damage.

I hesitate to take a step to lowlife. :(

Pain attunement gives a 30% MORE multiplier to your damage.

All other sources you are talking about give INCREASED damage, which is an extremely weak multiplier when compared to any "MORE" one.

More vs Increased

@Feedyah: if I used the Vertex, I'd put the Discipline + blasphemy + curses into it.
"
Vellaura escribió:
Okay, i will change all my Armour/ES to Evasion/ES!

Also, any particular people to level or have in Hideout?

Oh and what is the point of the Shield Charge ability? thanks

I am new to the game, sorry for noob questions, appreciate your help :).

There is no need to change all of your gear to Eva / ES. Please refer to the "gear" section of the guide, it's quite accurate and clarifies all your possible doubts about the endgame gearing process.
Im noob.
"
djnat escribió:
All other sources you are talking about give INCREASED damage, which is an extremely weak multiplier when compared to any "MORE" one.
More vs Increased

Now I know Kung-Fu. :) Thanks!
Alright thanks buddy, how about the Hideout Masters? So far i got the undead npc and eldreon.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional