[3.4] The Mistress of Agony - Lowlife BlightDrain Ascendant / Occultist - ALL content viable!

"
puffsley escribió:
Cool video. What did your tree look at lvl 90 for the lowlife build? I feel like mine isn't optimal. My gear is slowly coming along. What should I focus on upgrading asap? My guess would be helm enchant, upgraded gems, better decay sai and better rings. Char is PickedWrongClass in LSC.

Lvl 90 lowlife CWC optimized tree

After lvl 90, you should fill the Growth & Decay wheel (except the single .6 regen node), then after 94 you should take the jewel socket near to vaal pact and if you plan to level further your level 100 point should be Path of the Savant under Scion ES wheel.

Your gear upgrades should be (in order of importance):

1. 20 quality on all the important gems (you are missing quality on all ED supports AND on Wither!)
2. 40% ED damage enchantment on hubris
3. %ES crafts on both rings
4. A better decay Sai with at least craftable spell damage on it
is it possible to run ci and the low life build without the auras? and if so should i run items from the life based version or go for the items on the low life version? i dont have enough for a shav and dont want to make another life based build. thanks in advance!
"
scorp_21 escribió:
is it possible to run ci and the low life build without the auras? and if so should i run items from the life based version or go for the items on the low life version? i dont have enough for a shav and dont want to make another life based build. thanks in advance!

You can run CI for sure, but you should sacrifice Haste and Clarity. This would mean a significant clearspeed loss and some mana regen issues which can be solved with a couple of mana regen affixes on gear (Sai dagger or rings).

Keep in mind that going CI would also mean a huge damage loss, since you would sacrifice the 30% MORE damage from pain attunement which double dips with the poison output.

Probably, when going CI, I would stick to the "classic" selfcast ED playstyle without CWC.
Editado por útlima vez por djnat en 26 mar. 2017 4:07:18
Hi! Where is the Low Life Leveling guide??
Would be perfect if you could finish leveling and ascension for the Low-Life build

I followed your advice and my damage is looking pretty good. I melted corrupted minotaur in two vaal lightning traps after watching your video. I just need a couple better rings now I don't think mine are worth crafting es% on. How nice is the energy from within jewel? It seems like it should be the last thing I purchase after I have some GG rings.
There isn't a lowlife leveling guide at the moment, sadly. The best pick is starting lifebased, taking some extra life nodes (like blood siphon or heart&soul) near to the route we are following to fill our passive tree, and respec them later after switching to lowlife (lvl 62).

I personally leveled the char with zero deaths doing that way. The most difficult part is act 4 cruel because you'll have less than 2000 HP, after that it's a breeze.

@puffsley: your gear is looking very good at the moment. You can still get a better decay weapon and better rings, but in her current state your ascendant should be able to face all content. You'll experience some difficulties in the hydra fight (because it's a long fight) if your ES pool is under 9k. For Hydra and Chimaera you can also think about switching Consuming dark for Breath of the Council or for an ES + spelldamage shield, since they are both poison immune.

Energy from within gives a very good ES boost when placed in the socket under the (full) melding cluster, but you are right, that should be your last upgrade. Rings are more important.
Editado por útlima vez por djnat en 28 mar. 2017 3:28:23
Have you tested the low-life build with Ghost Reaver + Vaal Pact ? Is drain amount significant ?
Also why u didn't chose Energy surge passive ? those 3 passives give you 60% shield recharge rate and +15% faster start of recharge. Isn't it a very good option vs hard bosses when u have to use Vaal Discipline in order to survive ?
"
Manegroth escribió:
Have you tested the low-life build with Ghost Reaver + Vaal Pact ? Is drain amount significant ?
Also why u didn't chose Energy surge passive ? those 3 passives give you 60% shield recharge rate and +15% faster start of recharge. Isn't it a very good option vs hard bosses when u have to use Vaal Discipline in order to survive ?

I've found Essence surge really useful only at Hydra fight, which is a very little part of the endgame. I prefer spending the passive points elsewhere. Plus, I consider Essence surge very good only if you play an occultist witch.

Ghost Reaver and Vaal pact are useless for ED, because it would only leech off the initial hit damage, and not from the dot.

The dot generates a free amount of life regeneration, which is proportional to its damage (0.5%), and that regen is converted into ES with The Sorrow of the Divine flask which gives free Zealot's Oath.
"
djnat escribió:
"
Manegroth escribió:

I've found Essence surge really useful only at Hydra fight, which is a very little part of the endgame. I prefer spending the passive points elsewhere. Plus, I consider Essence surge very good only if you play an occultist witch.

Ghost Reaver and Vaal pact are useless for ED, because it would only leech off the initial hit damage, and not from the dot.

The dot generates a free amount of life regeneration, which is proportional to its damage (0.5%), and that regen is converted into ES with The Sorrow of the Divine flask which gives free Zealot's Oath.

Good to know. I didn't realize from the start that flasks are very important in that build. I'm currently leveling and gearing low-life build based on your guide, really enjoy playing it. I also found energy surge quiet useful so I was thinking if I can replace some less important passives from your passive tree, to energy surge.
Not that easy to do, because 4 extra passives are quiet a bit when it comes to end-game and post 85 lvl.

Currently trying to farm for a shavr, but while I'm farming the prices on exalts and shavs, or the offering are just going crazy :( The market is out of control by each day that pass. :(

Editado por útlima vez por Manegroth en 28 mar. 2017 12:08:41

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional