[3.4] The Mistress of Agony - Lowlife BlightDrain Ascendant / Occultist - ALL content viable!

How did u get all blue boots?
"
ChesseANDChocolate escribió:
How did u get all blue boots?

I simply had a lot of luck with the Vorici 2B recipe.

@tipicozzy: You can use the gems you want to "complete" the defensive aspects of the build. The only key setups are the ED, Wither, Curses and Contagion ones.

@Corsi2b: the build is getting reworked since some crafts from Essence league are now going to be part of the core game and since Witchfire brew proved to be amazing in combo with ED. Stay tuned!

@Aleckzz: yes, you were missing a life / es cluster in the passive tree, the Written in blood one.
djnat,

Thanks for your in depth guide I've been out of POE for a long time due to life stuff, but felt the itch to get back into it. Do you have any other tips for a really fresh player with little access to gear for this build?

Thanks!
Yes good sir, I enjoy slaying mythical creatures.
How is this build in 2.5? and would you suggest it for breach?
Since poison mechanics aren't going to get nerfed in Breach, and Essence of Delirium is now a core game feature, the build is still enjoyable, and I think that it can be played as both lifebased or lowlife.

Since Heretic's veil isn't needed anymore (witchfire brew is good for applying vulnerability when additional DPS is required), a good hubris circlet with heavy resistances / life (or ES if lowlife) can be really good for the build.

When I get the chance, I'll update this build for 2.5.

With base / low gear, it's still one of the best league starters because it goes through low tier maps with ease even with a 4 link. :)
Editado por útlima vez por djnat en 1 dic. 2016 14:45:28
How would you rate scion vs occultist ED?

I assume scion is a bit faster in clearspeed and damage, but more squishier than a LL occultist?

Just wondering how they stack up against t15+ maps, uber atziri, shaper and such.

Looking forward to the updated version of the guide!
Editado por útlima vez por Dele en 1 dic. 2016 22:06:37
"
Dele escribió:
How would you rate scion vs occultist ED?

I assume scion is a bit faster in clearspeed and damage, but more squishier than a LL occultist?

Just wondering how they stack up against t15+ maps, uber atziri, shaper and such.

Looking forward to the updated version of the guide!

Occultist has to be played as lowlife or CI, i.e. ES based.

Every lifebased char, nowadays, is usually squishier than its ES based counterpart, sadly.
hi mate, noob question, why you dont take fatal toxin nodes if you using consuming dark dagger? sorry bad english
Would just like to say that I'm also playing this in 2.5 with a slightly modified skill tree setup. Instead of taking the ranger starting node I relocated to witch and took aoe and dmg nodes there along with more hp nodes. Slightly tankier and just a bit less dmg than your tree. I'm doing just fine and I have yet to equip a cospri's since they are expensive now. So even being on a budget this is still definitely a decent build. Definitely use a witchfire brew over a heretic's and you will save yourself a lot of currency and you will still be able to accomplish the same dmg. I'm also dual wielding breath of the council and consuming dark for the poison until I get a cospri's.
"
Kimbroslice escribió:
Would just like to say that I'm also playing this in 2.5 with a slightly modified skill tree setup. Instead of taking the ranger starting node I relocated to witch and took aoe and dmg nodes there along with more hp nodes. Slightly tankier and just a bit less dmg than your tree. I'm doing just fine and I have yet to equip a cospri's since they are expensive now. So even being on a budget this is still definitely a decent build. Definitely use a witchfire brew over a heretic's and you will save yourself a lot of currency and you will still be able to accomplish the same dmg. I'm also dual wielding breath of the council and consuming dark for the poison until I get a cospri's.

I agree on the witchfire matter.

I'm quite busy playing the new league, I will update this build when I get some more time to do it and I will propose a lowlife version too!

@cbcgarmindo: fatal toxins isn't really required. Poison is only a part of this build's damage and it's only used in heavy single target spamming fights.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional