[2.6] The Curse Whisperer - Tri-Curse CI Whispering Ice EleRaider - Viable for Everything

"
Ovolollo escribió:
Hey OP, first of all thank's for this build! I started last league but I didn't play it so much. But I liked it, in fact I restarted it in this new league.
My question is: Did you do the math considering the Doedre's Scorn? I mean, I personally used it for levelling thank's to his high es, int and the +2 to curse also help with blasphemy, but when I tried to swap it for Black Sun I noticed that the dps was almost the same but I lost A LOT of es.
Did you even consider it as a endgame gear? It has also 20% more damage per curse on enemy (=60%).
Thank's again for your work bro!

Yes, it was considered long time ago. I don't remember what amount of Int was the threshold where Black Sun becomes better, but iirc it was lower than 1500.
"
Kelvynn escribió:
"
Ovolollo escribió:
Hey OP, first of all thank's for this build! I started last league but I didn't play it so much. But I liked it, in fact I restarted it in this new league.
My question is: Did you do the math considering the Doedre's Scorn? I mean, I personally used it for levelling thank's to his high es, int and the +2 to curse also help with blasphemy, but when I tried to swap it for Black Sun I noticed that the dps was almost the same but I lost A LOT of es.
Did you even consider it as a endgame gear? It has also 20% more damage per curse on enemy (=60%).
Thank's again for your work bro!

Yes, it was considered long time ago. I don't remember what amount of Int was the threshold where Black Sun becomes better, but iirc it was lower than 1500.

Alright, I'll try to swap it in the endgame, when my int will be at least 1300-1400.
I wanna ask you one more thing, I'm wearing Valyrium for obvious stun reason. How do you manage stun issue until Unwavering Stance? You have to stay close to the enemy for leeching and I was stunned very often. It's so annoying. Ty for your reply!
"
Ovolollo escribió:
I wanna ask you one more thing, I'm wearing Valyrium for obvious stun reason. How do you manage stun issue until Unwavering Stance? You have to stay close to the enemy for leeching and I was stunned very often. It's so annoying. Ty for your reply!

Valyrium instead of what? That's probably a part of your problem. Are you not using even 2 curses? Or have very low Int/damage so then your Icestorm is not stunning mobs even with WM?

I have absolutely no trouble with stun on the way to Unwavering. I stun everything before it has a chance to stun me. :) Cast on then first, then approach.
"
Kelvynn escribió:

Valyrium instead of what? That's probably a part of your problem. Are you not using even 2 curses? Or have very low Int/damage so then your Icestorm is not stunning mobs even with WM?

I have absolutely no trouble with stun on the way to Unwavering. I stun everything before it has a chance to stun me. :) Cast on then first, then approach.

Ok, your strategy is to stun enemy before he can stun you. Btw, I didn't wear Doedre's Damning as soon as I can because I didn't feel to really need other curses. I'm going to pick up Unwavering right now, so I will swap my ring with Doedre's :)
Editado por útlima vez por FeFFoM en 14 mar. 2017 9:56:22
How this build handle with UberLab in a first week of new league?

What is a best way to get money with it early on?

and a lvl-ing section looks like outdated a little:
- broken links (for lvl 14 and Lvl38)
- http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Orb_of_Storms even doesn't mentioned (but its great at start)
-
"
In the skill tree, go up and right via Harrier and head for Crackling Speed:
Your first 15 skill points (lv 14)

at lvl 14 u will have 16 poins (Pirate+Crab gives 2)

Blathemy+WM CANT feed 3 link Light.Tenderis (LT+CD+Add.L) with mana.
Editado por útlima vez por Mikes_Mekazukatoto en 15 mar. 2017 14:40:25
"
The legacy Pyre with 100% conversion lets you drop Avatar of Fire for 2 skill points, use a higher DPS gem

Does this thing exist though? I can't seem to find it anywhere -.-
Ign: Icyboss
Im starting this build, like what class Is actually the best to run with witch, scion, templar or maruader?
Hey, having a lot of fun with the build. Just wondering if the order of the gems in the body 5L matter or not(I don't 100% understand gem order yet so I want to know for sure) and how you are changing flasks to incorporate wise oak. I was thinking of dropping one of the quicksilver flasks since I want to keep a flask for anti-shock (that's what my basalt does).
Hey quick question though it may have been asked before(not reading the whole thing). But, what about using Eye of Chayula before unwavering stance?

This allows you no stun, and we ignore the 20%reduction because...1HP.

Edit: Another question, what about respeccing from Sentinel -> Exceptional Performance to Shaper -> Potency of Will? This gives us +15 int mainly, and our resistances SHOULD be capped late game.
Editado por útlima vez por atarekaze en 19 mar. 2017 0:11:26

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional