The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed - cheap!

I currently only have a 5l quill and kaoms. I guess i drop the inc crit gem then right or any other gem?
Or do you even think i should stick to tabula even tho i have kaoms?

Thanks in advance!
Editado por útlima vez por dANNY187 en 20 mar. 2016 23:40:17
"
Volch0k escribió:
How do you do reflect maps with this? I die like....very fast.

Level 91
Gear
Spoiler

some of it good, some of it shit, switched to this build today so working on it.

elemental reflect you can do easy, just use flask sometimes,

physical reflect is a bitch, remove EK and use blind, that will do the trick.

double reflect.... well, use 2 chaos spells + blind or don't do it
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
"
guanqi escribió:
level 65 right now, soon to make the transition to CoC, however I have no where near the crit chance, would you take a look at where I went wrong? only 34% crit so far and I have taken all the nodes. thanks!

Passive
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAADBAx4DlgUtBbUNjREvFr8byB9BIXYi6iP2JP0mlSoLKjgrCjB8Nj051DsoQzFLV0z_TZJOKlFHVUtbr13yX7BgQ2HibIxtbG49b55v8nBSdO11y3cHfXV_K4MJhFOExYbOhxOJ04wLjDaNfY1-jb-btZyknaqgn6OKuXy7476AvqfA48EzwzrEospKzZjTftQj2sHjhOdU53To1upi6xTssO4O73rxs_zF_rr_3g==?accountName=guanqi&characterName=Scion_is_dead

gear
Spoiler

when u swich, use the increased critical stikes gem (look at my link setup),

also, you don't have the assassin yet, not even the bazarker from your tree,

do the labs at crul and mercy, then u will have all the crit chance you will need :)

now I have abit more then 83% (before the assassin's mark)
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
"
dANNY187 escribió:
I currently only have a 5l quill and kaoms. I guess i drop the inc crit gem then right or any other gem?

Thanks in advance!

you are doing fine,

the increased critical strikes is important, remove the EK for now,

that is the 6th link.

don't give up a huge defence for 33% more damage, save money for it, and then use EK as the last link
"
rel4us escribió:
"
dANNY187 escribió:

Thanks in advance!

you are doing fine,

the increased critical strikes is important, remove the EK for now,

that is the 6th link.

don't give up a huge defence for 33% more damage, save money for it, and then use EK as the last link

i tried playing with a 5link but its not good at all, ele resist mobs dont die at all so i bought a tabula and now i seem to do fine just a bit low on the healt but hope i will get my 6link soon
I'm lvl 89 now, and am still very happy I got this build. After some feedback from guild I have some questions.

1. Instead of EK as the 6th link, how about GMP for better mob control and procs?

2. Yesterday I chanced this
but it feels like a downgrade for this build, as atziri spell dodge is a rare defence.
I know CI/BM critter has best use of these boots, but what changes can I do to asszerker tree to make it work here? (or maybe just sell them and finally afford 6L quill rain)

3. I respecced 3-4 ele dmg nodes to get Charisma in order to run permanent Grace + the 2 heralds. Got like 55% eva now. Why haven't you done this?
Editado por útlima vez por DonQuixotic en 21 mar. 2016 11:12:26
@rel4us, how is ur skill dmg so high? i'm nowhere near that but I feel like my gear is good. What stat increases the dmg so much?
"
DonQuixotic escribió:
I'm lvl 89 now, and am still very happy I got this build. After some feedback from guild I have some questions.

1. Instead of EK as the 6th link, how about GMP for better mob control and procs?

2. Yesterday I chanced this
but it feels like a downgrade for this build, as atziri spell dodge is a rare defence.
I know CI/BM critter has best use of these boots, but what changes can I do to asszerker tree to make it work here? (or maybe just sell them and finally afford 6L quill rain)

3. I respecced 3-4 ele dmg nodes to get Charisma in order to run permanent Grace + the 2 heralds. Got like 55% eva now. Why haven't you done this?

hey there, first of all, GZ on these boots!!!

about your questions:

1. you don't need GMP, it will lower your DPS with no effect at all (maybe abit more knockback), you are capped for 20 spells/sec as it is

2. only low life with this build, but it will be a total glass cannon, abit more DPS, alot less defence

3. you don't need grace, the curse aura is alot more DPS for closer range than any aura, and you have good defence as it is, i prefer it that way

If i chanced these boots, i would have sell it for acuty in a sec :)

here to help if you need anything else
Just wanted to share my new gloves (finaly!!!)

I will update the guide with it when i get the chance soon
"
Volch0k escribió:
@rel4us, how is ur skill dmg so high? i'm nowhere near that but I feel like my gear is good. What stat increases the dmg so much?

all of them... look at my tree, gear, and stats,

there is nothing more to it

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional