[2.2] Self Cast Crit Spark | Super fast Clear Speed | Easy to Gear

"
SimpleSiren911 escribió:
you say on 6 link....Crit strikes what do you mean? I have a 6 Piece chest?

increased critical damage gem
Hi! I'm currently playing your critspark build and I like it very much. But I have some currency and I'd like to improve my character, so I'm very interested in voltaxic version.
Can you share your voltaxic skilltree please? And also say some words about clearspeed difference between these builds abd your flask setup.
"
forfun142857 escribió:
Hi! I'm currently playing your critspark build and I like it very much. But I have some currency and I'd like to improve my character, so I'm very interested in voltaxic version.
Can you share your voltaxic skilltree please? And also say some words about clearspeed difference between these builds abd your flask setup.

I just ripped from playing dumb, DD strongbox....

Anyway here's Skilltree

Flasks

Just swap out topaz for Taste of Hate, Aim for around 3 sacrificial harvest jewels

You need boots like these with mana leech.
Editado por útlima vez por keydordene en 18 mar. 2016 3:40:14
Levelling is going well for me so far, and I was aiming at going hybrid (And will be at least for a while) - got a decent 5l chest lined up.
But I suddenly got concerned about hybrid - leech won't restore out first line of defence i.e energy shield, and if we are taking hits it isn't going to regenerate. Could go ghost reaver - then at least could use flasks 'under' the ES, and Zerphi's would work well too. Ideally would have regen too, but guess we really need vaal pact.

Have only ever gone hybrid on things like summoners - where you can just run away until your ES regens.

Or Am I better just going CI?
I'm also diverging a little from your build, going to try and not use faster projectiles unless I can get a 6l. So Proj speed on jewels, using winds of change and have got a helm with spark proj speed enchant (Really want an extra spark projectiles one, but they are expensive - will see if I get lucky or save for one). The helm itself isn't great though so probably looking at going shield to make up for it.

Even considered going wand for proj speed, but don't want to lose whirling blades.

Also been using increased crit strikes. Going to use call of the brotherhood too, at which point I'll drop lightning pen. Not sure which would be the best replacement then though - increased crit multi or controlled destruction.

Have been toying with Victario's acuity too - especially with the proj speed buffs. Not sure if sacrificing potential life, es crit chance and multi is worth though. They are pretty cheap now though so might play with it. The call of the brotherhood setup should make ice bite a bit more reliable though.
Editado por útlima vez por Carlovski en 18 mar. 2016 8:34:31
Noob question:
How do u ascend to both deadeye/berserker? Doesnt that take 8 points?

Dex/passive/ranger/deadeye = 4 points
Str/passive/marauder/berserker = 4 points

8 ascend points total?

What am I missing?

Edit: also, I've got about 80c total, how far does that take me gear wise? Which diff maps could I do with this build etc?
Editado por útlima vez por discorly en 18 mar. 2016 10:21:34
"
discorly escribió:
Noob question:
How do u ascend to both deadeye/berserker? Doesnt that take 8 points?

Dex/passive/ranger/deadeye = 4 points
Str/passive/marauder/berserker = 4 points

8 ascend points total?

What am I missing?

Edit: also, I've got about 80c total, how far does that take me gear wise? Which diff maps could I do with this build etc?

It doesn't take a point to pick the subclass - you choose once you hit the ranger node. So 3 points per subclass.
"
keydordene escribió:
"
forfun142857 escribió:

I just ripped from playing dumb, DD strongbox....

Anyway here's Skilltree

Flasks

Just swap out topaz for Taste of Hate, Aim for around 3 sacrificial harvest jewels

You need boots like these with mana leech.

I've been leveling up your regular build looking to switch to a full ES (Since I have a shavs for once) once I hit higher level, it seems like this tree would work a LOT better (plus I get both duration nodes which I really wanted...) Do you believe it would be a good idea to switch to this tree as i'm leveling? - I do plan to get a Volt once I'm high enough to use it.

Thanks for the build as well! Only thing I could find that could viably-ish switch over too with a ES focus.
use remove shock when u use ur vessel for atz reflect, then u can leech through?
Hello thanks for the build !

But can you be more precise about the deadeye tree ? I mean which node I have to pick

Thanks !!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional