[2.3 Video Guide] Dual Spark Crit Totems Ascendant/Inquisitor [HC/SC & Atziri Viable]

(if u want 100 pierce u can sacrifice 15% life and take the nodes in the pierce cluster going thru the 3 lifenodes, same points spent)

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwUA-d2LjMCaCarZ_MBmBLOiAPAf4XNo8po77TyCm9Wm5CIpTxpsa7c26Z2u98GFfSSqpwgWb9gk6-760uNqNsV8gxzcmuCFMh0UZp4fAoPzp5S4k48aRZ2OZFjlBAdOrl5dKPpTUvemKhNMs4PbsTbR_YLHtvpaKy0fIG6us1XGrhIdvqPylSBQMEGWOlgzh2sXwfMFQtD1A-686qKjgh4snMBUf8YPxNsLCPRqQ5MnEZY7fO-IDkgHHrjK-Tdd8pUu188rCioL8NVJsREvcFJJUY_6idPr9Yw2wwlVS7mTYeLyHSaV0B_v6w==

Something like that i guess, just pulled this out since i havnt got deep into exact planning, so i guess theres lots of room to optimize [notice this is only for SC, no way to use sth like that for HC], sadly i cant start at release weekend, so my hype is blocked hard ><

With pc + dagger + tree alone we will have like at least 1000% crit. With the new critchance gem we will end up at like 80+ critchance wo any other investment from gear. Should be easy to cap crit tho, i just doubt its worth it, u have to sacrifice a lot more defense just for a little dmg increase we dont need anyways or spent insane amounts of currency. Also from tree alone we have 258 multi, with the add from gem/amu/mali this is pretty much sweet deeps. Also the inquisitor nodes are not counted in, thats a sweet bonus too. Also theres like ~250% dmg from the tree. In the end 140-150% Life is okay for me, but thats up to personal preference and what u wanna achieve with ur build. This is heavy dps focused.

Gonna use ZO and Stone Golem as a huge qol for eb+mom, and generate powercharges with orb of storms. We can use projweak for max pierce, or just use whatever with coh with the orb. Thats no build to not get 1shot offscreen til u have very good gear ;) but it should do some funny damage. As said faster proj (gem/gloves) and duration is worth a look but needs to be tested to see how it competes with straight crit multipliers.

@thevdende: I guess if u wanna go for hiero for pc, zo + stone golem is mandatory, for the reasons u mentioned. But as said theres little reason to do that since orb of storms.

ign: BETTERGOTMAHONEY
Editado por útlima vez por bamelam en 3 mar. 2016 10:19:54
"
thevdende escribió:
The problem with going hierophant for the pc is that you will still have only 2 totems to generate powercharges. Recasting totems is expensive, and if your MoM-EB and your ES is getting low because you are constantly recasting it for the pc's you might just die, especially in hc. I think occultist+deadeye is indeed the way to go, especially because the build takes whispers of doom. Don't forget deadeye also grants additional damage the farther projectiles travel (up to 30%) with a quality spark gem and the projectile speed from this node and sniper, I think the damage output will be quite legit.

Edit: If they release a lightning golem, I would definitely consider elementalist.

Does Far Shot from the deadeye class work with spark totems? It says projectile attacks.. I really want to go spark totem for my first character and I'm afraid of it feeling like crap and having to reroll.. I can't choose which class to take either. The projectile stuff from the scion seems nice, but Inevitable Judgement from the Inquisitor seems so much better! What do you think?
IGN Ken__Kaniff
"
Knightmare101 escribió:

Does Far Shot from the deadeye class work with spark totems? It says projectile attacks.. I really want to go spark totem for my first character and I'm afraid of it feeling like crap and having to reroll.. I can't choose which class to take either. The projectile stuff from the scion seems nice, but Inevitable Judgement from the Inquisitor seems so much better! What do you think?

Ranger Deadeye nope, but the Scion deadeye is working. Besides the fact Ranger deadeye isnt offering too much its also a bad start. Some pros/contras considering going Scion with Deadeye+x or going Templar Inquisitor are on the last 1-2 pages ;) From my point of view, if u are going to play sc then go for Inquisitor, if u r playing hc go for Scion. Nerds trees on page 1 are pretty good optimized for a good balance of dmg/defense and hc viable. On the top of the page is a very dps focussed tree.
ign: BETTERGOTMAHONEY
Editado por útlima vez por bamelam en 3 mar. 2016 9:00:01
"
bamelam escribió:
"
Knightmare101 escribió:

Ranger Deadeye nope, but the Scion deadeye is working. Besides the fact Ranger deadeye isnt offering too much its also a bad start. Some pros/contras considering going Scion with Deadeye+x or going Templar Inquisitor are on the last 1-2 pages ;) From my point of view, if u are going to play sc then go for Inquisitor, if u r playing hc go for Scion. Nerds trees on page 1 are pretty good optimized for a good balance of dmg/defense and hc viable. On the top of the page is a very dps focussed tree.

Ahh shit! I didn't notice that the nodes were different for Ranger and Scion! That's crazy.. I'm really leaning towards Inquisitor anyway, but that's really good to know!

What do you think about using orb of storms to generate p-charges? Is crit the best way to go? What about elemental overload?
IGN Ken__Kaniff
I think elemental overload will be good for leveling, all you need is to run around with a dagger and you should be good. Once you get more crit/crit multi nodes you want to spec out of it. As Lifting mentioned earlier powercharges are not necessary but its easy enough to spec into some. It will depend on how hard the vaal spark nerf turns out to be. If your speccing into powercharges the only thing I would change as scion is take the witch powercharge (instead of the jewel slot next to it) and help Alira for 5 total charges.
Editado por útlima vez por thevdende en 3 mar. 2016 9:53:06
Thanks for updated info BRO you are my hero in this game i love your videos and your build threads, thanks alot.
And thanks all that comment this thread with opinions and alternate infos <3 it :)
🅰🅻🅸🅽 ::: ! ♥ PoE ツ 👌 :::
Editado por útlima vez por 4lin en 3 mar. 2016 11:11:42
Thanks for the awesome build guide
RAAAAAAAA!

(╯ಠ益ಠ)╯︵ ┻━┻ ︵ ǝ︵ o︵ d

I'm out.
Hi! Pretty solid build, but i have some questions coz im bad.
1) What passives we are taking from dead eye and occultist.
2) Can u post some gear example?
Best regards.
Hey quick question, you go out of the way 1 node to take the mana and life nodes even though the scion life wheel is 1 node away and dont take that in your tree. mana is uneeded in your build since you reserve 100% so just wondering if theres some hidden reason or an oversight on your part.

images for reference
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler
http://exiletools.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAAAx4EBwSzBqAHHg5IES8Rlha_Gjgdgx8CH0EmlScvKgsqEysKLR8tqDBbMtE1kjbFOlg62D8nQZZEoUVHRnFG10lRSbFKyEyzVUtVxljlWW1Z81orWlJd8l5dX5hh4mSEZJ1mnm6qb55wUnGFcg93B3vDfIN_xoIegpuDCYPbg_OFMocTidOMNo_6kFWTJ5UglS6Vh5o7m12cpKEvogCio6PypwinlKiarJeuEq6zsUKxkLQMtfK31r6AvorAZsHzytPMt88y0PXR_dV11abXz9gk2L3audsL21nhc-vu6_XsOO0874jw1fId8pf5N_m9

changed up your build a little only difference was the scion life wheel and pathing by the templar and took celestial nodes and a totem cluster you skipped out on, also figured inquis/deadeye combo would be better unless ES regen would become a problem, otherwise inquis seems to be a pretty hefty damage increase if you dont need occultist for es.
Editado por útlima vez por Hareu en 3 mar. 2016 20:28:09
looks cool. first time i will go for a totem build.

What armor / other gear do you recommend? you only have gloves / ring listed, but looking for examples for what good gear would be like for this build (first time totem player)

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional