[3.0] Windripper Tornado shot magic finder

Added some 2.2 tier 15 maps to show clear speed in high maps (with maligaro+added lightning).

Colosseum map:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jH4PdNhtqMU

Abyss rip map (died once to kaom, cut the video because i didnt make a portal xD):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifK73MLbAS8

Core map with malachai wipe fest:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbCt2vU7kYU
Build looks really nice, but those items cost billions exalts :( I think i will farm them to the end of my life :P
"
qbatronix escribió:
Build looks really nice, but those items cost billions exalts :( I think i will farm them to the end of my life :P

i feel with you :D that guy has over 100k dps with mf gear i get max 50k without mf xD
:) Build can be made significantly cheaper if u go for 1 or 2 ventors instead of GG rings :)

By the way. New facebreaker is alot better than maligaro's now in 2.2 for non mf, especially if u have managed to get a tornado shot crit % helm enchant on your rat's nest :)
"
Lanfear88 escribió:
:) Build can be made significantly cheaper if u go for 1 or 2 ventors instead of GG rings :)

By the way. New facebreaker is alot better than maligaro's now in 2.2 for non mf, especially if u have managed to get a tornado shot crit % helm enchant on your rat's nest :)

iam a noob but i dont unterstand that "facebreaker is alot better" this gloves dont allowed to play with weapon? how can this than better??

you have a explain or video ?
Editado por útlima vez por perling en 11 mar. 2016 12:43:12
Gloves give you more dmg when you are unarmed, but no one said you can't take some weapons
"
qbatronix escribió:
Gloves give you more dmg when you are unarmed, but no one said you can't take some weapons

ah okay now i understand :D thank you

now i have to find what is better on the new facebreaker :D
Editado por útlima vez por perling en 11 mar. 2016 12:58:58
"
perling escribió:
"
qbatronix escribió:

now i have to find what is better on the new facebraker :D

Old facebreaker had 60% increased crit multi. In 2.2 it got increased by a factor of 1.5 to 90% to crit multi. Maligaros didnt get that increase and was therefore "nerfed". its possible to reach crit cap with new rats nets enchant and the 50% crit chance is therefore reduntant making facebreaker that was potentially better even before this change, the number 1 choice by far.
"
Lanfear88 escribió:
"
perling escribió:
"
qbatronix escribió:

now i have to find what is better on the new facebraker :D

Old facebreaker had 60% increased crit multi. In 2.2 it got increased by a factor of 1.5 to 90% to crit multi. Maligaros didnt get that increase and was therefore "nerfed". its possible to reach crit cap with new rats nets enchant and the 50% crit chance is therefore reduntant making facebreaker that was potentially better even before this change, the number 1 choice by far.

Ah Thank you very much.

So when i see that have 90% than i know that is the new one ok :D Thx
Why would slayer be bad on this build rather than zerker?

Beserker gives:
1.5% of Damage Leeched as Life
5% increased Damage taken
25% increased Attack and Cast Speed if you've taken a Savage Hit Recently
10% more Damage

Slayer gives:
30% increased Damage against Rare and Unique Enemies
10% of Overkill Damage is Leeched as Life
Always Stun Enemies that are on Full Life
15% increased Attack and Cast Speed while Leeching

Since we have a mana leech on the right side of the tree, we will always be leeching (Vaal's pact doesn't affect mana leech) and will gain the 15% to attack speed. As opposed to the 25% (which is more) but only when we take a savage hit (seeing as we are stacking evasion, this might trigger less, especially since the threshold is bumped up by kaoms)

Against normal mobs, you would be able to overkill those anyways. Against rare/unique mobs 30% beats out the 10% from zerker.

The 1.5% life leech is what I would assume sways most people. However, for most leagues (all except for standard) the iiq gem doesn't exist, so you can easily swap that out for life leech. If you are willing to give up a moderate amount of the massive 100k+ damage, you can even swap out both the iiq and iir gems (which usually gets swapped for added lightning damage, hence the damage loss) for warlords mark and curse on hit, generating some nice endurance charges along the way (for immortal call and the resists don't hurt) and topping off both HP and Mana nicely.

THE EDITS!!!:
For the lolsies (I'm currenty leveling the character), I'm also tempted to swap out kaoms for hyrri's ire. Then put on RF and Blood of corruption. Maybe swap out some jewels for Atziri's reign, Chill of Corruption and sacrificial harvest, for the almost perma RF+Gluttony combo. Helps with haste too!
Editado por útlima vez por PIELIKEI en 14 mar. 2016 17:20:57

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional