[3.0] Windripper Tornado shot magic finder

"
max1982 escribió:
Hi,

Am loving the build so much, going to try and lvl up to 100 with it so i can get all the life points on the tree.

At the moment i have 6.2k life when using Kaoms heart. I had to get some mana regen points.

Would you be able to take a look at my gear and tree.

Gear am using at the moment
Spoiler

Skill tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAADuAdEFLQW1CdkM8g-rFHUVIBX9Fr8Zihm0Go0dwiBZIXYh0CP2JIsk_SaVKgsqOCpNKlss6S2DLlMwfDH6NZI2PTfUOdQ6sz7PPydDMUp9SshNklFHUuxVS1b6WhpaUlsmW69d8mHiYlpirGVNZ6BsjG1sbmluqm9XcFJ07XXLdvd313gZePl59ntue8N-3X8rf_uGzod2idOMC4w2jX2Nfo2BjbmNv5AKlwaXIZtdnaqgn6EiokCkeKXLpq-omq_rtMW18re2uXy9Nr3mvqfBM8F8waDB1cLswzPDOsSiykbTb9X42L3awd0N3vjfmOKt45_nVOpi7LDtP_KX9Pj9bv_e?accountName=max1982&characterName=WaficScion

Many thanks in advance

Now it looks alot better, here is a skill tree which saves u 4 skill points and give you 8ias 20% accuracy extra: https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.0.1/AAAABAABAAHRBS0FtQnZDPIPqxR1Ff0WvxqNHcIgWSF2IdAj9iSLJJ0k_SaVKgsqOCpbLlMwfDH6NZI2PTfUOdQ6sz7PQzFKfUrITP9Nkk4qUUdS7FVLVvpaGlpSWyZbr13yYeJiWmKsZU1noGyMbWxuaW6qb1dwUnTtdct293fXeBl4-Xn2e257w37dfyt_-4bOh3aJ04wLjDaNfY1-jYGNuY2_kAqXIZtdnMSdqqCfoSKiQKR4pcumr6iar-u0xbXytyK3trl8vTa95r6nwTPBfMGgwdXC7MMzwzrEospG02_TftX42L3awd7435jireOf5ebnVOpi7LDtP-4O73ryl_T4_W7_3g==?accountName=max1982&characterName=WaficScion

i would spend 2 points on life and 2 points on the jewel socket with vaal pact :) that should give u like 17% more life. You can also use inspired learning at the right socket with heartseeker if you are only farming low lvl content :) I like your gear alot better now. But i think your jewellry needs upgrades. Especially your amulet. It needs legacy crit multi since you are in standard (combined with wed and life and accuracy). I think i would use a GG ventor also instead of woe circle if you can. sol nail isnt very good either and could use upgrade last. Rest seems good.

Edit: get shock removal on another flask than the life flask and get bleed immunity on life flask instead.
Editado por útlima vez por Lanfear88 en 23 ago. 2017 17:10:25
"
AHaKuH escribió:
Hey friend! I just want to ask a few things about the build

I've tried bow ranger in the past and I gave up on it at level 87 due to having a slow PC and dying too much because of it. I'm thinking about coming back and trying it again since I LOVE bow builds and I screwed up most of my other non-bow builds. I even spent 2 exalts to buy orb of regrets and now I regret it...ironic *sad smile*

Do you think I'll be able to play it on the current league? I have about 5-6 exalts in harbinger at the moment but I'm thinking of keeping them for now.
Will a 5 link Windripper work? I also have a 5 link armor and I can try to craft it with good stats...or at least decent.
My last question would be on how to progress the tree because my last ranger had about 4000 HP and the mobs were BRUTAL.

I just want to know if I'll be able to get it started with minimal costs and hopefully get better returns in the future.

PS: If I get a mirror drop I promise I'll get a 6 link *cries in casual*

For one, this is a scion and have easy access to life wheel, and you can reach 5.5-6k hp without kaom. Kaom is the best option but is super expensive in league currently and should be upgraded to later.

I would start of with mainly dps items and upgrade later to gg MF gear that is used in the guide.

To start off i would buy a 6 link chest and just get a good roll windripper without needing to link it. Just make sure it is eva or hybrid eva based, because u need 3 green sockets. Here is a premade search i made for u: http://poe.trade/search/asiniatooboima

Should cost you around 40c for the 6l and 25c for a good roll windripper.

Grab a rare helm with +2 tornado shot projectiles - should be 20-40c.

maligaro gloves 2-3c.

Atziri's step boots 2c ish + grab acrobatics and phase acrobatics from skill tree.

crit multi, crit chance, life, accuracy quiver. dunno here, 10-20c?

Life resist and preferably WED/accuracy rings. Huge price ranges here. from 5c to 100c.

heavy belt/Leather belt with life wed resists. 5 - 20c.

Biscos collar 70c

Pick up life nodes on tree first, jewel sockets later when u got currency to buy good jewels.

Edit: forgot the 6l gems. TS, GMP, Ice Bite, WED, increased critical strikes, added lightning damage.
Editado por útlima vez por Lanfear88 en 23 ago. 2017 17:31:54
Sorry if this has been asked. Why are we taking Soul Raker and the Claw nodes? Am I seeing this incorrect?
lionseye gem, I get it now. That been bothering me for days, finally see it.
"
Lanfear88 escribió:
"
max1982 escribió:
Hi,

Am loving the build so much, going to try and lvl up to 100 with it so i can get all the life points on the tree.

At the moment i have 6.2k life when using Kaoms heart. I had to get some mana regen points.

Would you be able to take a look at my gear and tree.

Gear am using at the moment
Spoiler

Skill tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAADuAdEFLQW1CdkM8g-rFHUVIBX9Fr8Zihm0Go0dwiBZIXYh0CP2JIsk_SaVKgsqOCpNKlss6S2DLlMwfDH6NZI2PTfUOdQ6sz7PPydDMUp9SshNklFHUuxVS1b6WhpaUlsmW69d8mHiYlpirGVNZ6BsjG1sbmluqm9XcFJ07XXLdvd313gZePl59ntue8N-3X8rf_uGzod2idOMC4w2jX2Nfo2BjbmNv5AKlwaXIZtdnaqgn6EiokCkeKXLpq-omq_rtMW18re2uXy9Nr3mvqfBM8F8waDB1cLswzPDOsSiykbTb9X42L3awd0N3vjfmOKt45_nVOpi7LDtP_KX9Pj9bv_e?accountName=max1982&characterName=WaficScion

Many thanks in advance

Now it looks alot better, here is a skill tree which saves u 4 skill points and give you 8ias 20% accuracy extra: https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.0.1/AAAABAABAAHRBS0FtQnZDPIPqxR1Ff0WvxqNHcIgWSF2IdAj9iSLJJ0k_SaVKgsqOCpbLlMwfDH6NZI2PTfUOdQ6sz7PQzFKfUrITP9Nkk4qUUdS7FVLVvpaGlpSWyZbr13yYeJiWmKsZU1noGyMbWxuaW6qb1dwUnTtdct293fXeBl4-Xn2e257w37dfyt_-4bOh3aJ04wLjDaNfY1-jYGNuY2_kAqXIZtdnMSdqqCfoSKiQKR4pcumr6iar-u0xbXytyK3trl8vTa95r6nwTPBfMGgwdXC7MMzwzrEospG02_TftX42L3awd7435jireOf5ebnVOpi7LDtP-4O73ryl_T4_W7_3g==?accountName=max1982&characterName=WaficScion

i would spend 2 points on life and 2 points on the jewel socket with vaal pact :) that should give u like 17% more life. You can also use inspired learning at the right socket with heartseeker if you are only farming low lvl content :) I like your gear alot better now. But i think your jewellry needs upgrades. Especially your amulet. It needs legacy crit multi since you are in standard (combined with wed and life and accuracy). I think i would use a GG ventor also instead of woe circle if you can. sol nail isnt very good either and could use upgrade last. Rest seems good.

Edit: get shock removal on another flask than the life flask and get bleed immunity on life flask instead.

Many thanks for the help :). i have changed the tree and took 2 life points and 2 jewels. also crafted couple of jewels and exalted 1 of them and turned good.

Am aiming at the moment to reach lvl 100 once i do ill change gear to maximise my IIQ/IIR. I was thinking of going with buying 1 Gold ring 20% / 50% But thats almost a mirror and not sure if that is worth it. I seen 1 person on the forum doing mirrors of them.

For the Emulate, am still looking for a cheap one almost all the good ones are over 10ex. Ill keep searching someone will showup from the offline ones who are selling them cheaper :).

Upgraded Jewels

"
Ambro789 escribió:
Sorry if this has been asked. Why are we taking Soul Raker and the Claw nodes? Am I seeing this incorrect?

The nodes are correct. He uses the
In order to convert the Claw nodes in to Bow .
I noticed Lanfear88 mentioned getting levels before going MF. That seems to be true. I am lvl 76 and I cannot survive at all. In fact, I am not even killing the final boss in maps. If a box freezes me, I leave that alone as well. The reason being 10% death penalty. I feel like around level 86 life will be a bit more easy, however, maps will get harder.

Love this build and having fun, just having to be very careful or I will never level. I am not sure what to do to live more. Have to have dps, but need life also, hard to do both. I took my belt that has iiq and iir off for now until I can get my life up. I can see where Kaom's could help, but the cost sucks. A rat's nest with additional arrow is like 8ex min 30ex for 2 arrows. This is one expensive build for sure.
"
Ambro789 escribió:
I noticed Lanfear88 mentioned getting levels before going MF. That seems to be true. I am lvl 76 and I cannot survive at all. In fact, I am not even killing the final boss in maps. If a box freezes me, I leave that alone as well. The reason being 10% death penalty. I feel like around level 86 life will be a bit more easy, however, maps will get harder.

Love this build and having fun, just having to be very careful or I will never level. I am not sure what to do to live more. Have to have dps, but need life also, hard to do both. I took my belt that has iiq and iir off for now until I can get my life up. I can see where Kaom's could help, but the cost sucks. A rat's nest with additional arrow is like 8ex min 30ex for 2 arrows. This is one expensive build for sure.

If you need any help in lvling i can give you a hand. pm me in game IGN: Waficscion

It is an expansive build. But once you hit lvl 90+ you will have more dps and survive more. I would n't recommend using MF gear before you hit lvl 90.
Editado por útlima vez por max1982 en 24 ago. 2017 14:38:54
"
max1982 escribió:

Many thanks for the help :). i have changed the tree and took 2 life points and 2 jewels. also crafted couple of jewels and exalted 1 of them and turned good.

Am aiming at the moment to reach lvl 100 once i do ill change gear to maximise my IIQ/IIR. I was thinking of going with buying 1 Gold ring 20% / 50% But thats almost a mirror and not sure if that is worth it. I seen 1 person on the forum doing mirrors of them.

For the Emulate, am still looking for a cheap one almost all the good ones are over 10ex. Ill keep searching someone will showup from the offline ones who are selling them cheaper :).

Upgraded Jewels

I'm 99,9% certain area damage doesn't work with tornado shot, maybe for the explosion but i don't think even for that, so thats not a good stat on the jewel sadly.

I still got my pre-mirror ring which is for sale, i want 65 ex for it though, but its cheaper than mirror :D

The there are 2 jewels which have area damage not using them for that only for life and stk

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional