[3.0] Windripper Tornado shot magic finder

I gotta point out how difficult this build is to level. There's just so little health and damage mitigation.
60-66 is going to be a absolute chore.

I'm looking forward to some half decent MFing but...ya.
This build is SQUISHY.
I feel like I've had no choice but to neglect HP passive nodes in favor of crit nodes just so I can actually kill stuff but I do have a handful of them. Still only 2500hp at 62.
I mean even if I switch out my chest for something with health on it it only gets me 150 more hp.

I still havnt done Cruel lab cuz I dont want to get 1 shotted on the boss.

Im constantly cringing at anything that hits me. Or at least anything that moves fast and hits hard like a rogue exile.

This guy is going to be a tier 1-6 map runner and Dried Lake runner and that's it. And it's like pulling teeth leveling.
5 more levels till I can use Windripper.
/wrists

Good news is I sorted out my resists, nabbed

For 20 chaos. Only need to use

And I can rock 2x Ventors with a quiver with no resists.

Good MFing to look forward to but it's a real pain leveling.
Editado por útlima vez por DamageIncorporated en 2 may. 2016 15:13:46
"
DamageIncorporated escribió:
I gotta point out how difficult this build is to level. There's just so little health and damage mitigation.
60-66 is going to be a absolute chore.

I'm looking forward to some half decent MFing but...ya.
This build is SQUISHY.
I feel like I've had no choice but to neglect HP passive nodes in favor of crit nodes just so I can actually kill stuff but I do have a handful of them. Still only 2500hp at 62.
I mean even if I switch out my chest for something with health on it it only gets me 150 more hp.

I still havnt done Cruel lab cuz I dont want to get 1 shotted on the boss.

Im constantly cringing at anything that hits me. Or at least anything that moves fast and hits hard like a rogue exile.

This guy is going to be a tier 1-6 map runner and Dried Lake runner and that's it. And it's like pulling teeth leveling.
5 more levels till I can use Windripper.
/wrists

Good news is I sorted out my resists, nabbed

For 20 chaos. Only need to use

And I can rock 2x Ventors with a quiver with no resists.

Good MFing to look forward to but it's a real pain leveling.

Yea its probably hard to level, but you are making it unnecessarily hard on yourself by using MF gear while leveling. Build doesn't really come online until late 80s and with higher gem lvls. You can make life easier by equipping a belly instead of greeds. There really isnt a point to MF gear while leveling. Swap to mf gear in the 80s imo.

I'm gonna do the 2 weeks upcoming now to make a leveling guide as i haven't really leveled the build from scratch. So a guide is coming. I think im just gonna go bladefall tho until i can get a death's harp and scale phys and respecc later with windripper and better gear :)
"
Lanfear88 escribió:

Yea its probably hard to level, but you are making it unnecessarily hard on yourself by using MF gear while leveling. Build doesn't really come online until late 80s and with higher gem lvls. You can make life easier by equipping a belly instead of greeds. There really isnt a point to MF gear while leveling. Swap to mf gear in the 80s imo.

I'm gonna do the 2 weeks upcoming now to make a leveling guide as i haven't really leveled the build from scratch. So a guide is coming. I think im just gonna go bladefall tho until i can get a death's harp and scale phys and respecc later with windripper and better gear :)

I wasnt. I was wearing resists + life jewlery. had enough resists to use Sedima's gloves and Goldwyrm boots cuz, why not.

I just felt at the time that the build is REALLY squishy until much much later, when you have some leech and over 2500hp.
I spent my whole time in Cruel and Merc at 2000hp. Was total cringe.

I think waiting till the 80's is far from necessary. I'll be able to farm Dried lake and low level maps right away now that I'm 66.

Hard hitting, fast mobs are dangerous but other than that you're g2g at 66.

And don't take my comments the wrong way. I thank you for the guide. I have been wanting a MF character other than Flame Totem ( which is really really bad IMO) and this is good.
But the tree is lacking in HP and damage until later levels.

Perhaps I should have not even leveled with Tornado Shot and that was my problem.
Editado por útlima vez por DamageIncorporated en 2 may. 2016 19:09:49
Making a leveling section, just gonna update my progress in 2week Perandus here as i go:

Level 30 ish:

Level 49:

Level 68:

Level 79:

Level 84:

Level 91:

Editado por útlima vez por Lanfear88 en 16 may. 2016 14:43:59
hmmmm
I do not know whether to stay on "Legacy kaom's version with Berserker/Deadey" or change to "Greed's embrace version with Assasin/Deadeye"

my items now:
Spoiler

i olso vaal today

How much I lose life (now i have 4233) points after change to Greed's embrace version?
whether it is sense of change?

@edit
I decided to change tree but I staying with Kaom's Heart (at least to 100 level) less than 4000 live it is not enough
Now with 4 power charges i have 95% Crit Chance (before changing tree ~82%) my dps also increased
I still need to craft / buy good Jewel's and rings

additional finally I acquired:

This really adds a "big boost"

Editado por útlima vez por kapitan_cheshire en 10 may. 2016 11:54:25
"
kapitan_cheshire escribió:
hmmmm
I do not know whether to stay on "Legacy kaom's version with Berserker/Deadey" or change to "Greed's embrace version with Assasin/Deadeye"

my items now:
Spoiler

i olso vaal today

How much I lose life (now i have 4233) points after change to Greed's embrace version?
whether it is sense of change?

@edit
I decided to change tree but I staying with Kaom's Heart (at least to 100 level) less than 4000 live it is not enough
Now with 4 power charges i have 95% Crit Chance (before changing tree ~82%) my dps also increased
I still need to craft / buy good Jewel's and rings

additional finally I acquired:

This really adds a "big boost"

Hey, sorry for the belated reply. I advise you to use Kaom's with the version i posted 1-2 pages ago when you play on leagues/don't have much wealth. The others are best for legacy gear. Gonna update main post after Perandus.
IMO if you're not going to wear Greeds chest and play it MF, there's much better builds to play.

This build was cringe to level and is still cringe at 73. I would rather play something else entirely than try tot make her nott suck.
^^ i dont know why you found it so cringe to level, i levelled a templar version with ice shot and it was pretty easy, i more got tired of the skill at lvl 66 (get tired of most bow skills).
Hi!

Im playing the greeds version at the moment on perandus, only lvl 63, but looking forward to finally equip my ripper and the ventors. will stay in dried lake propably until I hit 80 or so since I have another lvl 91 I still have to level on maps anyway.

About the so called problems leveling: Im relativly new, this is gonne be my third char that will be above 80 - I had more problems leveling from 1-50 roughly than I had 55-63 (after 55 with the build+proper gear). I started sparking, that was shit cause not enough mana to sustain dps, then went arc+stormcall. With -8mana per cast jewellery that was doable, but still not so awesome. Well I had no idea if I should have started with TS from the beginning, maybe I should have.

Anyway it worked out, and after I made it through normal and cruel lab and got the piercing nodes as well as deadeye(about lvl 55) the build is totally viable to level at least until now even though wearing all MF gear already except the ripper and 2 ventors, and using an amulet for -8mana per cast that I wanna drop, but at the moment I dont have enough mana, I think 90 mana unreserved. Im waiting for the Assassin ascendency and then I will drop some more in the int nodes maybe. I thought about doing essence sap, but with the -8mana amulet it actually really works out. ALso Im still in Act 2 merc at 63 (yeah, I overleveled a bit) so I will get some more passives anyway aside from leveling.

Here's one question: one 20(30) int node gives me 10(15) mana right? Thus since 80% are reserved I would get 2(3) unreserved mana?! Because if that is the case, until I can afford more passives to "waste" I think I will keep the -8mana amulet, problably get one with rarity, crit and maybe a resistance Im missing. Im going to spend the most time on dried lake anyway at least until like 80+, so I dont have to think that much about high-end DPS or high-end survivability soon.

Thanks for the cool build, it's already fun!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional