[2.2] Ele Spectral Throw (Crit Sword), Videos up, 100k+ AoE, 160k+ Single Target

"
jackkbro escribió:
I swapped to facebreakers and brinerot whalers and also got a weapon with a bit lower dps but much higher base crit(61.16% without power charges).

I also swapped added cold for added lightning damage, and I already had duelist mana leech nodes although that wouldn't effect my tooltip number.

Now can I get up to 56k dps with vaal haste + full charges + flasks.

I only have 18.2k dps with just my auras up. Is this normal and is there anything else I should change?

Thanks!

U can get another 15 LvL's on Your Wrath and then u have the 70k+ dps easy going :P
Hey so i just started the build and enjoying it a lot at the moment, i've got one question. Is it better to dual wield or a sword and a buckler? for early game and late game
"
ChildPredator escribió:
Hey so i just started the build and enjoying it a lot at the moment, i've got one question. Is it better to dual wield or a sword and a buckler? for early game and late game

While LvLing i went with dual wield .. untill i could equip a shield

Personally i prefer a shield: Gives Defense (Evasion), HP, And Resits to wear uniques and get cheaper dmg gear
is 1.5k hp fine at lvl 49?
Editado por útlima vez por UnluckyGoose en 20 abr. 2016 4:59:21
"
ChildPredator escribió:
is 1.5k hp fine at lvl 49?

If u can surivive with that hp, its okay :)
Hey man sorry for being a pain in the ass but what type of boots should i be looking for? cause i'm still using the wake of destruction boots at lvl 60
"
ChildPredator escribió:
Hey man sorry for being a pain in the ass but what type of boots should i be looking for? cause i'm still using the wake of destruction boots at lvl 60

Int, Resists, Maximum Life

Move speed not needed cause of whirling blades :)

Hey man,

I'm having some real mana issues with this build.

How do you sustain mana?

Additionally why do you use pierce? I thought it didn't affect spec throw?
Editado por útlima vez por averagejames2000 en 4 may. 2016 15:12:57
"
averagejames2000 escribió:
Hey man,

I'm having some real mana issues with this build.

How do you sustain mana?

Additionally why do you use pierce? I thought it didn't affect spec throw?

Mana is sustained threw Mana Leech on duelist and Vinktar

Pierce is only for single target since its a % more multiplier
So it's actually better a maligaro's virtuosity or a shadows and dust for gloves ? do not what to prefer :)

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional