(3.2) [Lighty] Bladefall Totem's - Better Every League Since 2.1

"
Sunscorcher escribió:
Question - why curse on hit instead of blasphemy support?

According to him, because the aura is short ranged.

I'm using blasphemy with increased area of effect, for lazyness... but the original way probably will garantee you more survavibility.
no more purchases or recommendations til the trade system is fixed.
Lighty why no 3 points into Shamanistic Fury giving total of 48% Totem Damage and 12% Placement Speed. Am I missing something?
I'm going with this build for the new Breach League. It's being quite the breeze thus far. But I'm curious... There are any uniques (Althought they are not required) that would make the build stronger? Should I stick to good crafted yellows better?

ATM I'm Lvl 58, finishing cruel (I got a little stuck in Lab because i have as good reflexes as a wooden cat) and enjoying pretty much my playthrough.

Edit 1: Also I just got the Slayer ascendancy for Scion. The culling strike is only for my attacks? That's why you say we have to get a wand and have a more active style of play, yet... Does the culling have some inner cooldown? I don't seem to really know if i'm culling the enemies because things die so fast from the totems right now...

Edit 2: Ok i just killed Kaom instantly after dropping him below 10%... The culling feels... GOOD!

Yet Another Edit: Sorry to be so thorough but more and more questions arise as i keep progressing... Does frenzy help with the Culling? or it has to deal damage to count towards it?

Yet Another Edit 2: I'm closing in into the map section of the game... Should i craft low tier maps? It is a missuse of materials? Again sorry if i'm asking so much things, been a long time player of PoE but never been too dedicated to it till now so... I'm such a newb.
Editado por útlima vez por Fuegofeerico en 12 dic. 2016 19:45:32
Heya! Awesome build! Are at lvl 85 and going steady through maps.

Just a question, i use moonsorrow wands due to that they are cheap and still good spell dmg/CS. But since they have the Physical dmg increase, are they a good option or should I keep with a crafted rare one?

Ty!
"
Klisterpojken escribió:

Just a question, i use moonsorrow wands due to that they are cheap and still good spell dmg/CS. But since they have the Physical dmg increase, are they a good option or should I keep with a crafted rare one?

Ty!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1074812/page/1#p9017190

Physical damage on wand doesn't influence spell damage, instead a Increase physical damage on belt, increase spell damage, the difference is in the first case the amount is apply to the normal attack http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Moonsorrow, you can see Physical Damage: 55–104.5 is blue.
In second case is apply to all kind of physical damage
Sorry for my shitty english.
Thanks for the build, lighty.
Cheers
"
TheDoctah escribió:
"
Klisterpojken escribió:

Ty!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1074812/page/1#p9017190

Physical damage on wand doesn't influence spell damage, instead a Increase physical damage on belt, increase spell damage, the difference is in the first case the amount is apply to the normal attack http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Moonsorrow, you can see Physical Damage: 55–104.5 is blue.
In second case is apply to all kind of physical damage
Sorry for my shitty english.
Thanks for the build, lighty.
Cheers

Indeed the base physical dmg does not increase the dmg. But I was thinking about the 175% increase physical dmg on the stats. Since Physical dmg % increase on jewels etc works for the bladefall spell.

Ty!
I'm trying this build, it's just brainless OP :) but just want to know how to run lab with this build? both Izaro and Argus can kill me with 1-shot... so in late game, it's better to focus on HP or armor or ES to avoid 1-shot?
"
Fuegofeerico escribió:
I'm going with this build for the new Breach League. It's being quite the breeze thus far. But I'm curious... There are any uniques (Althought they are not required) that would make the build stronger? Should I stick to good crafted yellows better?

ATM I'm Lvl 58, finishing cruel (I got a little stuck in Lab because i have as good reflexes as a wooden cat) and enjoying pretty much my playthrough.

Edit 1: Also I just got the Slayer ascendancy for Scion. The culling strike is only for my attacks? That's why you say we have to get a wand and have a more active style of play, yet... Does the culling have some inner cooldown? I don't seem to really know if i'm culling the enemies because things die so fast from the totems right now...

Edit 2: Ok i just killed Kaom instantly after dropping him below 10%... The culling feels... GOOD!

Yet Another Edit: Sorry to be so thorough but more and more questions arise as i keep progressing... Does frenzy help with the Culling? or it has to deal damage to count towards it?

Yet Another Edit 2: I'm closing in into the map section of the game... Should i craft low tier maps? It is a missuse of materials? Again sorry if i'm asking so much things, been a long time player of PoE but never been too dedicated to it till now so... I'm such a newb.

I think culling strike works with totem as well
I'm using a 4 link helm Rimes and was think of going Kaom's chest as I want to be tanky. Currentlying have a lightning coil but not really liking it. Would Kaom's be the best option?
IGN: @poodamage
eh... i'm lvl 75 and i got 50%+ chance to die in a breach fight... is there anyone else also have a survivability problem with this build? its all ok (map running, boss fighting, lab) but just too hard to do breach. my totem has 12k dps (so 24k for 2 totems) but it cant kill fast enough in a breach and totems also die too fast...

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional