(3.2) [Lighty] Bladefall Totem's - Better Every League Since 2.1

"
Lighty escribió:
"
Nemoch escribió:
hey! The build looks solid, let me know if you are going to post a break down of the leveling passive trees (like 20 pt 60 pt, 80 pt etc.) Thanks!!

I created a 3 step leveling tree that should be easy enough to follow. Let me know if this works for you.

LightyGaming.com
I wish you would give more examples of the jewels you're using - In the Skill tree (life version) you've allocated 6 jewel notes, but you've only shown 1 jewel example? Should I go for spell damage & life, or focus more on totem damage?
"
Freayce escribió:
I wish you would give more examples of the jewels you're using - In the Skill tree (life version) you've allocated 6 jewel notes, but you've only shown 1 jewel example? Should I go for spell damage & life, or focus more on totem damage?

Below are the only real rolls you want on your jewels, the more props the better. Your better off rolling Cobalt Jewel's and regal'ing yourself than purchasing them unless its >10c for a 3prop jewel.

Prefixes
  • Physical Damage +%
  • Maximum Life +%
  • Totem Damage +%
  • Spell Damage while holding a Shield +%
  • Cast Speed while holding a Shield +%

Suffixes
  • Spell Damage +%
  • Damage +%
  • Area Damage +%
  • Cast Speed +%
  • Attack and Cast Speed +%

LightyGaming.com
Editado por útlima vez por Lighty en 8 jun. 2016 12:38:15
why using vall lighting traps ? not vall haste ?
"
Lighty escribió:

I updated my gear to match the current gem setups, does it make more sense to you now?[/b]

Excuse me)
plz give screenshoot of bkadefall from offence tab
Editado por útlima vez por Fotu en 8 jun. 2016 14:27:52
thought about using Poison instead of added fire damage?
Poison Bladefall Totem sounds OP

EDIT:nvm, saw you answered this question already a few posts back :D
Editado por útlima vez por HiImMark en 9 jun. 2016 9:41:23
Doing you Bladefall totem non crit build. Two things.

Is the dual curse that important with on CoH? Been doing self cast with both whichever seems appropriate.

What's the importance in links? I just got 5L and am doing BF-Totem--Added Fire-Conc-Controlled Destruction. Should i sub one out for faster casting?

Thanks and really enjoying your build! First time doing HC league and chose this for 2nd toon.
Hey Lighty, awesome build, doing it my self and it works wonders.

I was just wondering about the whole curse thingy.

1. Why would we go Whispers of Doom when you only use 1 curse which is TC?
2. How does TC or Frenzy procc with that 4-link curse setup. Didn't quite understand how it works

Cheers :)!
"
castimtv escribió:
why using vall lighting traps ? not vall haste ?

I use both and have both listed.
"3L ► Vaal Haste - Vaal Lightning Trap - Increased Duration(20)"
Vaal Lightning Trap is better for single target which is the only situation where we may lag behind. Vaal Haste is more for your party than you as clear sleed is perfectly fine already, even then I still have It within the same setup.
LightyGaming.com
"
HiImMark escribió:
thought about using Poison instead of added fire damage?
Poison Bladefall Totem sounds OP

EDIT:nvm, saw you answered this question already a few posts back :D

Yeah but i'll add something. The main draw of going poison is that area damage & damage nodes double dip with the poison dot and initial hit of bladefall.
LightyGaming.com

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional