(3.2) [Lighty] Bladefall Totem's - Better Every League Since 2.1

So you are pushing 60k total dps with 2*6l totems and only 55k total dps with 3*5l totems ?
Snowy ash drizzles from the sky.
"
Barrier escribió:
So you are pushing 60k total dps with 2*6l totems and only 55k total dps with 3*5l totems ?

So its that x 3 with a 5l rime gaze

No flasks, vaal haste, fancy tricks etc..
LightyGaming.com
Editado por útlima vez por Lighty en 1 jun. 2016 7:37:07
That's cool guess I'll do hierophant rime gaze crit version, should be fun with 3 totems
Snowy ash drizzles from the sky.
"
Barrier escribió:
That's cool guess I'll do hierophant rime gaze crit version, should be fun with 3 totems

Sounds dope, I'll be most likely going rime gaze version to start then swap to raider/slayer when i get a 6l. I'll be hc so i wont go crit until 94ish.
LightyGaming.com
Hey, I'm not sure if you covered this earlier, but if you were going SC, would you change the build in anyway?
Uhm so for the best combo that is Slayer+Raider we need to have gloves with curse on hit from a vaal orb if we wan't to use the double curse setup and the frenzy + gmp , how likely would be to get that enchant? i've never seen it.

Also playing without curse/blasphemy setup it's just super boring ,i can't play without it...using the curse on hit gem feels like playing 2-3 years ago :)
Editado por útlima vez por BloodRaziel en 1 jun. 2016 13:07:54
"
BloodRaziel escribió:
Uhm so for the best combo that is Slayer+Raider we need to have gloves with curse on hit from a vaal orb if we wan't to use the double curse setup and the frenzy + gmp , how likely would be to get that enchant? i've never seen it.

Also playing without curse/blasphemy setup it's just super boring ,i can't play without it...using the curse on hit gem feels like playing 2-3 years ago :)

Its not likely to hit a curse on hit implicit so running 1 curse is fine. Playing with coh frenzy is just more efficient and its why I say its a highly active playstyle. Blasphemy is easier to run obviously but your not within range often so it falls off effectiveness.
LightyGaming.com
"
dperls escribió:
Hey, I'm not sure if you covered this earlier, but if you were going SC, would you change the build in anyway?

I would go the crit version which is slayer + assassin. The slayer + chieftain version is more casual so it may fit better for a sc play-through.
LightyGaming.com
"
Lighty escribió:

I would go the crit version which is slayer + assassin. The slayer + chieftain version is more casual so it may fit better for a sc play-through.

With the slayer + assassin choice we have 1 curse and a 4 link setup Frenzy + gmp + pcoc + inc crit strikes, so i was wondering...how we curse? manually? and what should be the curse we use ? vuln or enfeeble?
Also for this crit version the 6link setup for Bladefall + spell totem is the same as the non crit version? thx
Editado por útlima vez por BloodRaziel en 2 jun. 2016 11:49:38
Would this also work for just doing shadow assasin, instead of scion? or why Scion didn't all the scion ascensions get nerffed.

Could just get power charges via orb of storm. and use any spell dmg dagger with crit stats
Editado por útlima vez por Moksu en 3 jun. 2016 1:33:05

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional