(3.2) [Lighty] Bladefall Totem's - Better Every League Since 2.1

Hi! i cant open the skill tree! it says this tree for an ld version and it wont work ..
I'm having the same issue. Lighty, can you workup the skill tree again on the updated skill tree?

I'd certainly appreciate the updated skill tree and I do appreciate the build guide.

Currently I'm level 39 or so on this build and going strong so far.
"
gimaras escribió:
Hi! i cant open the skill tree! it says this tree for an ld version and it wont work ..
"
Barberi escribió:
I'm having the same issue. Lighty, can you workup the skill tree again on the updated skill tree?

I'd certainly appreciate the updated skill tree and I do appreciate the build guide.

Currently I'm level 39 or so on this build and going strong so far.

Fixed
LightyGaming.com
Hey. Can someone give me tip about unique items on that build, BUT on Softcore? Maybe something diffrent than Belly of the Beast? Something more agressive (I know, totems are more def. build)?
"
DarkSeth666 escribió:
Hey. Can someone give me tip about unique items on that build, BUT on Softcore? Maybe something diffrent than Belly of the Beast? Something more agressive (I know, totems are more def. build)?
For chests there's really not many other choices. Crit = Voll's Protector, non-crit = Carcass Jack.

For the other slots it really depends on your goal, as well as whether you're playing crit vs non-crit, again.
nvm saw wrongly
Ign: Grapesjuice/StronkGrapes
Editado por útlima vez por Apricotz en 19 mar. 2016 10:27:06
Why use this setup:
Enfeeble - Temporal Chains - Curse on hit - Ball Lightning

when you can just self cast the curses like you're self casting the Ball Lightning? I'm asking if it is beneficial to use Ball Lightning.
Just a thought, but what about getting Culling Strike instead of Added Fire Damage on that Bladefall spell totem setup ?

CS got a lower modifier than ADF but it preserves the physical nature of the Bladefall damage, which could be better in actually a lot of scenarios. It also adds the culling strike effect which somehow shortens the life of everything by 10% of their health pool since you are only dealing damage with bladefall totems anyway. Depending on what you're fighting, 10% can virtually be a big chunk of health.

At first I couldn't get a slot for the ADF gem and kept rolling a green so I went with this and I must say it's more than satisfying. I also got my hands on a selffound unique:

which should combo nicely with all that physical damage boosts - and since I'm softcore, the health loss isn't as critical.

By the way thanks for this build. I've been playing POE for a long time, but never for long enough sessions to actually do advanced things like T++ maps or even think about aiming for Atziri. I basically never learned to play the game properly, step by step. Double totem builds were always branded "beginner builds". They also looked terribly boring. So yeah, I always overlooked them... Maybe I should just have put my pride aside and started there. I now farm uniques that are sometimes considered mandatory for more complex builds, and it feels good doing something in the game for a change...
Nice build. Now i have something to try out over the weekend!
I like turtles.
Just a heads up im going to be updating many sections of this build tonight, nothing fancy just adding templar support with triple helm totem + rimegaze for easy 5l. If that makes 0 sense it will be explained in the section. Many new avenues opened for bf totems in 2.2 and I'm going to delve into them a little more every week, Stay safe peeps
LightyGaming.com

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional