[2.1 Video Guide] Tanky Beginners SRS/Summon Raging Spirit Build [Atziri & HC/SC Viable]

when will you have a video guide on 2.1 srs cause of hw the tree is different and the skills we might need to level srs with and at what level we transition into srs cause i have no clue as of yet i just look at builds and if i can copy or feel it will be cool i use it
"
demonkiller12 escribió:
when will you have a video guide on 2.1 srs cause of hw the tree is different and the skills we might need to level srs with and at what level we transition into srs cause i have no clue as of yet i just look at builds and if i can copy or feel it will be cool i use it

It is pretty much the same skill-tree and skill-gems you need to use mate. Nothing has changed much =)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
I'm trying this build, coments will come later :D
"
GibHatSimulator escribió:
Noob question sorta new: what do you use when leveling?

- Helmet: Raise Zombie, Summon Chaos Golem, Minion Life, Minion Life and Minion and totem elemental resistances.

Still open as a question. Guess it should be "Minion damage" :)
Hey, watched your video, what's the reason for taking Charisma first then Leadership instead of the other way around?
Is the fortified legion unique jewel any good?
"
LadyLoriana escribió:
Hey, watched your video, what's the reason for taking Charisma first then Leadership instead of the other way around?

It is simply because when I did this build I found myself a bit dexterity starved at that point in time. By grapping Charisma first, you solve that problem :)
"
Firderis escribió:
"

- Helmet: Raise Zombie, Summon Chaos Golem, Minion Life, Minion Life and Minion and totem elemental resistances.

Nah minion life for the zombies. We don't really care about their damage, we simply want them to be tanky to work as decoys :)
"
LiftingNerdBro escribió:
"
Firderis escribió:
"

Nah minion life for the zombies. We don't really care about their damage, we simply want them to be tanky to work as decoys :)

What he meant was you cannot use two minion life, so he is guessing it's a typo.
"
LiftingNerdBro escribió:

You use twice the same gem. I'm not sure about "Vaal Haste", perhaps it works with two gems. But two "Minions Life" with the same setup will not work. That's the reason why I thought you could talk about "Minions damage", and have done a tippo :)

Another thing could be a "culling strike" with "item rarity". I don't see any gems with "item rarity"

I actualy try your build as a startchar in hardcore. In my opinion it will not work, not enough life nods :(
Editado por útlima vez por Firderis en 14 dic. 2015 7:49:31

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional