(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง Rainbow Soul [2.1] CHEAP TO GEAR - 70k+ DPS - RUN ALL MAP MODS - TANKY

Also what would you change to make this HC viable?
Nice Build currently playing it and trying to get better Gear.
Hello, first post here!

What do you think of this skill tree?

It is based on this build.

The main idea was to go for the damage, life, armour, elemental resistance, life regen and life leech, kind of in that order. I did this because I want to play more on the Marauder side of the tree, don't wanna go that far on the Shadow side.

I would go for:
- Wild Strike
- Dual wield axes
- Armour equips

28 Points:

60 Points: the next 2 points would go to Resolute Technique

Is for softcore and for fun... xD
Editado por útlima vez por Larayev en 21 ago. 2015 16:44:15
"
MatrixFactor escribió:
How are you getting 28k EHP? I think you'd die in 1 hit to a 4k flameblast or 5k village ruin dog smash or a couple frost bearer explosions.

Also all map mods? Can you run ele reflect? What about no leech? -max ele reflect?

Not saying the build is bad, but you're being dishonest, which doesn't help new players.

EHP is short for effective health pool, which is equal to the average amount of damage you have to take before dying without any recovery, not including one shots.

Using this EHP calc I came to a value of 28k with my current defensive stats, this is the average base damage of mobs in a level 78 map, and that is without accounting for AA, Jades, perma chilled enemies, IC, MS, and perma chilled enemies. https://jsfiddle.net/p7pe80jx/39/embedded/result/

I can run ele reflect without any problems, think one of the videos is a ele reflect map.
No leech is also possible to run, just swap leech gem for LGoH and play a bit safer.
-Max ele reflect is also a non issue, I believe one of the videos got those mods, or that I might have a recording of such a map.

Temp chains, chilled grounds, crit, reduced leech rates, extra damage and any other mods are also a non issue. Temp Chains / chilled ground maps are somewhat slower to play though, but that goes for all builds.

So I'm not really sure what I'm being dishonest about.

"
Lucid escribió:

I would skip using a Devoto's Devotion and instead use a proper EV helmet with a good HP roll.
Other than that, nothing.
"
marcel2142 escribió:
Nice Build currently playing it and trying to get better Gear.

Thanks! Good to hear that you are playing and (hopefully) enjoying the build!
And we are all trying to get better gear, until everything is perfectly rolled and mirrored stuff :p

"
Larayev escribió:
Hello, first post here!

What do you think of this skill tree?

It is based on this build.

The main idea was to go for the damage, life, armour, elemental resistance, life regen and life leech, kind of in that order. I did this because I want to play more on the Marauder side of the tree, don't wanna go that far on the Shadow side.

I would go for:
- Wild Strike
- Dual wield axes
- Armour equips

28 Points:

60 Points: the next 2 points would go to Resolute Technique

Is for softcore and for fun... xD

I don't really know how much % armor you should have, but I think it's good.
Life and offensive power looks good though, but I do wonder why you haven't picked up unwavering stance though... :>

So ya, it looks good and your current points look good, try it out and tell me how it goes :D
Diversity is awesome! :D
Editado por útlima vez por Titan_Uranus en 20 ago. 2015 18:21:26
"
Titan_Uranus escribió:
[...]

I don't really know how much % armor you should have, but I think it's good.
Life and offensive power looks good though, but I do wonder why you haven't picked up unwavering stance though... :>

So ya, it looks good and your current points look good, try it out and tell me how it goes :D
Diversity is awesome! :D

Thanks for the replay!

I'll try out and report here then. About Unwavering Stance, I managed to miss it... I know, there is a golden glowing border, but still... ;p

I'll update the tree in the post.

Thanks again!
im playing this build and so far it looks and plays pretty nice. just one thing i noticed. maybe its becuase thats my first dual wield char, but letely i got stunned a lot. often around 1 second when the char is only standing around with stars over her head. in those situations its often pretty dangerous obviously. have you also noticed that on ur char or is there a new adding since the last patch? thought about counter it by going to the "heart of the oak" node from the ranger tree through "aspect of the panther" node. maybe it will solve that problem.
MEME OVERDOSE MY FUCKIGN SIDES ARE IN OUTER SPACE xDDDDDDDDDDDD
"
Titan_Uranus escribió:
"
Lucid escribió:

I would skip using a Devoto's Devotion and instead use a proper EV helmet with a good HP roll.
Other than that, nothing.

I don't want to be negative but that claim about 28k EHP isn't very significant actually. Sure, you dodge and evade a lot of things (though spells mostly hit you) and it's totally fine for Softcore, but once you're in Hardcore, you need to have in mind that at some point you WILL get hit.

And you will get hit HARD. That's why evasion/dodge builds struggle in Hardcore, especially in 2.0, because you need to combine damage avoidance with high HP+ES pool underneath to not get one shotted.

And that is also why just taking a helmet with a good life roll won't save you, if you have less than 5k HP and rely on damage avoidance without much mitigation in Hardcore, you'll die at some point, sooner rather than later most likely.

Hell, I have 5k HP, MoM, around 10% life regen, Acro + Phase Acro and perma 18k eva and I sometimes get very low on HP on 74-76 maps if I'm not careful, so once you go higher it gets very risky.
Do you think this build is mf viable? Making a new build and I'm aiming for around 20/200 IIQ/IIR. PA playstyle is so boring. I want something fun.
Editado por útlima vez por psychosphere_ en 27 ago. 2015 21:56:28

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional