[3.2] Scionic Flametank "16k ES ed." (ES-CI-ZO-GR, SR-CWC-FS, extensive guide)

Amazing build, but is it possible to have a variation with another attack/aoe, that looks more like divine/lightning so it hurts eyes less?
"
Gothryd1 escribió:
Amazing build, but is it possible to have a variation with another attack/aoe, that looks more like divine/lightning so it hurts eyes less?

You can use any 5-6L you want.

I'd stick to spells of one sort or another (or totems) rather than attacks, though, since the Doon Cuebiyari has bad base dps to use for attacks. (Of course, nobody says you have to stick with the Doon - if you use a good melee 1H or 2H of your choice, it is entirely possible that one can make a decent attack build, but it is not something I've experimented with anytime recently so if you want to go that way you are on your own.)

The reason you can use any 6L spell you want is that the vast majority of damageincreases are either untyped global(e.g. Doon) or spell (Iron Will and a few passives). The remaining, making up about 1/11th of the damage increase, is elemental.

So knock yourself out. The SR-CWC-FS is my currently preferred because:
a) this started out as an incinerate flametank and I wanted to stick with the "stand still and flame theme", and
b) It is the highest DPS version I've been able to build with any of the spells I've tried with

Recommendation for choice of spell:
1) Something that allows you to remain stationary, so long ranged ideal
2) Something that does not rely on fast casting, as the build does not invest in cast speed nodes
3) Ideally something that benefits from duration increases; if not, you should use the 3 points spent on Potency of Will on something else.

I never got around to updating the guide for 3.3/3.4 and probably won't have time to update it until 3.5, but for what it is worth here is my 3.2 endstate skill/gear updated for 3.4 skill tree changes. Of the different options available, it runs CHI-INQ as that's what I ended up with as the best option for endgame bosses.

Path of Building pastebin: https://pastebin.com/1QNM6he3
Scionic Flametank 3.2: The classic ES-CI-ZO-GR regeneration tank is back in business, stronger than ever before with 50-60% ES/s recovery during most fights due to creative use of regeneration, leech, and recovery mechanics
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1271604
Editado por útlima vez por Pi2rEpsilon en 7 nov. 2018 14:58:49
I was thinking about what the above said about dif skills maybe RF with SR?
Nvm would have to change to much
Editado por útlima vez por ssgtparker en 26 nov. 2018 9:33:48
So did Red Elder didnt alc or anything though felt smooth(as well as the Guardians) finally I think I got my gear going the right way now. Finally got a good build that does this stuff Thanks alot for posting it! Only thing left is 2 more fragments and shaper. Edit Guardians and Shaper dead woot. Where is Uber Elder and Atziri!!! lol
Editado por útlima vez por ssgtparker en 1 dic. 2018 3:24:39
built this real quick on a respecd scion and got an exalt drop on the first map I ran witch was a white dungeon map ez game great build
Is not it worth using Bated Breath because of the 50% regeneration of the shield even giving a little less than the crystal?
Arrancarei a pele da tua carne, a carne dos seus ossos, que rasparei até ficarem secos. E mesmo assim... não terás sofrido o suficiente.
is it possible to swap out the doon cubeyari with a high tier shaper mace/sceptre? or is the strength loss too big to make up for it, still leveling this character as my 2nd character and i have the currency to spend on it.
"
Sapus escribió:
Is not it worth using Bated Breath because of the 50% regeneration of the shield even giving a little less than the crystal?

That's strictly only applicable to the Energy Shield Recharge, which is a completely different thing to Energy Shield Regeneration.
Hello,

I sacrificed a rare jewel that took out some shield and resistances to use that eye. Do you think it was worth it? Any advice on my build? I liked the character very much, I tank almost everything, only the constant freezes that disturb. Still can improve, but I think the items from now on would cost too much.

Arrancarei a pele da tua carne, a carne dos seus ossos, que rasparei até ficarem secos. E mesmo assim... não terás sofrido o suficiente.
With the new changes any ideas on pushing more damage. With the setup as it is delves and incursions at high lvl just seemed lacking.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional