[2.4] The Dy'Ness Tank

Thanks for your answer Dy'Ness! By the way, I totaly love this build (I made a mix between yours and Pi2rEpsilon's). Ok, the Dps is not crazy but (almost) never dying is so cool =)

I am more or less facing a gear cap, I can't really update anything without spending crazy amounts (I am saving for a shav ring and a 800+ ES armour but it will take time).
So I am thinking about little ajustments in my jewels and my 2 points to assign to find the most enjoyable balance.

Current gear

Spoiler

Current tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAABg4J9gthDF8NfBFQFdcXLxhWGGoZLho-GmwbJRynHNwdFB8YIvQksCftKPopLiy_L281uTlSPC1DY0WdSbFLrlH7U1JTpVZjVw1XyVgHW6Bca18_Zp5oZWh0aPJsC20ZcLt8DnxLfLh_xoCkgpuCx4NfhEiGrox2jxqPRpMnlKCaO5rPmuCboZ2uoS-nCKcrp1WvbLQMtoa3MbiTvorBxcNtxPbGrsrTzRbUfNWm18_YTdkT2VvZYdpi5CLpAuq66-7sGO0g7TzviPGs85v3wffX-Tf56PrS?accountName=hubdelafonk&characterName=DLF_HunterTrapment

Any idea/suggestion is welcome!
Editado por útlima vez por hubdelafonk en 1 oct. 2015 11:44:43
Greetings!

Tree wise, you said you had 2 points to allocate. If you have 3 regrets, this is what I would recommend for more damage.

I am not sure which Jewels you have where, but if you can afford to give up a jewel, I would say give up the one under the Whispers Of Doom. Switch those 3 points plus the 2 you have to the Celestial Judgement. You should end up with a decent increase in damage minus whatever was on the one jewel you give up.

I think the extra fire damage would make up for not having Minion Instability. However, you can grab that as well by taking the shorter path to Celestial Judgement, and sacrificing fire damage.

If you want/need the Jewel, you can still rip out those 3, and try this:

Which should give you a net gain of 12% fire damage for those 2 points.

Since you didnt specify if you were looking for tank or damage, here is an idea for more tank.

Spend those 2 points to get the 0.8% life regen node near Warriors Blood (bottom left).

Gear wise, for more tank, try a Shapers Seed amulet. I have been very happy with mine.

General Update: Since I have been asked a few times and several friends have greatly contributed to it, I have added a Flavor of the Moment section to the first post. At the bottom under videos. It is what I have been running for the last few weeks in PvP.

~Dy'Ness
QBotU_DyNess - www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1171890
Editado por útlima vez por DyNess en 2 oct. 2015 11:52:18
Thanks for your advice!

I will make some test to see which brings more dps.

My ideal 'final' goal is to reach 16K ES, 2.5K regen and ~9K tooltip fire incinerate and I'll be done! And if I can get a +1 curse amulet (Shapers Seed or high ES), I will be delighted!! :)
that is one tanky build
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
Editado por útlima vez por Ryphe en 17 ago. 2021 15:02:09
This build is the same with Witch only differences are:
The first witch point and the starting atts
Witch:32int 14 str 14 dex
Scion:20int 20 str 20 dex
Greetings!

kompogiannitis is correct. However I believe the witch would end up stronger due to the starting node and the slightly higher intelligence. But based on gear, it would be a less tanky to level up. The Scion gets 2.2% regen and an accessible jewel slot right at the start.

~Dy'Ness
Editado por útlima vez por DyNess en 8 oct. 2015 4:34:11
Removed By Dy'Ness. It did not apply and was a great example of why I try to stay away from social media...
Editado por útlima vez por DyNess en 9 oct. 2015 11:00:20
i play your build on new league....but today i offenlly die when my ES is still full.and i dont know why...does anyone have the same problem with me ?
May be a stupid question, but did you take the Chaos Inoculation keystone?
Otherwise, chaos damage could kill you as it bypasses your ES.
"
hubdelafonk escribió:
May be a stupid question, but did you take the Chaos Inoculation keystone?
Otherwise, chaos damage could kill you as it bypasses your ES.

Yes.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional