[2.2] Player159632's Top Tier MF Builds.

P.S.: ty for your build!)
Editado por útlima vez por TyLLIEHKA en 8 ene. 2015 14:52:30
"
TyLLIEHKA escribió:
P.S.: ty for your build!)

Vertex, Always. The insane ES and EV you get for such a "cheap" item is extreme. Try find another helm that has 320+ es for 3-4ex. Alpha`s howl is not really worth using for any build at the current state, in my oppinion.

Best regards.

𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕺𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝓜𝓞𝓢𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓓
Hey, ive got a small question. Whats your dps on incinerate with a 5L and no RF? Will it be enough to solo dominus?
Do you stream?
Recruiting for Archnemesis League/Siege of the Atlas!
Umbra Exiles:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3244875
The Official Path of Exile Guild Directory:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1192567
witch tree is the same as scion - right ?
could you show me/us one video from 75+ map ?
IGN: Imoenpl, nieuczdziadajakcharchac
my first POEvid "Hybrid Wander and Atziri fight" http://youtu.be/0e-ffI2cOfY
"

My current gear with 5004 ES (+~600ES regen)

For mapping i like to use a little more ES heavy gear to get atleast 6k ES.

I attempted to build my character around your "budget" version here.

Modifying my passive tree from stacking ES/Life, to getting every life regen node.
I am still unable to sustain RF even with level 23 purity of fire.

Here is my gear setup and passive tree - any ideas? Thanks

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMABS0MXw18DY0OPBFQFHEXLxmKGjgabBqPGyUcpxzcHRQdTx2qIvQksCW8Jwsn1Sj6L281uTpSPC1Bh0KjRnFJUUuuTP9TpVXWV8lZ81xrXhNgS2FSZOdmnmh0aPJsC20Zb55wu3Kpe9d_xoCkgseDCYO2hEiGYIbRjHaPRo_6kyeUoJuhm7WdrqcIpyusqq9stAy3Mbc-uJPAGsHFwzrDbcauykrZE9lb2mLfit-_4Yji9-kC6hjquuvu7BjvTvDV9tr3MvfB99f46_no-tL7CQ==

Hey there,

Just finished leveling to 64, playing in Bloodlines. Resists are capped, got 2600 ES but that will grow quickly. Got 29/993 life.

I however have a few questions. First, if it better for me to stay at 33% and add a few auras as the Reduced Mana level up and goes over 33%, or should I get as many auras as possible right away?

I mean, I can run 9 auras right now, but should I?

Second thing, how important is it to have overcapped resists? I'm at 90 each at the moment, but as I got killed last time by an Elemental Weakness, I don't know what to think anymore.

Third thing, I managed to run a CWDT setup because I'm scared as hell, but I wonder how important it is. Here are my links:

Vitality/Discipline/Grace + Reduced Mana in Alpha's
Hatred/Haste + Reduced Mana in Heartbreaker
Vaal Haste/Purity of Elements + Reduced Mana in Wheel of the Stormsail
CWDT/Enduring Cry/Immortal Call/Increased Duration in Aurseize
Purities of Ice/Fire/Lightning + Reduced Mana in Wondertrap
Arc/Spell Echo/Faster Casting/Item Rarity/Life Gain on Hit + Vaal Discipline in Shavronne's (was gifted as corrupted, colors don't match for Incinerate)

That leaves Determination, Clarity, Anger and Wrath away. I'm keeping them on the other weapon set in case of use.

What I would use if I could is a Vaal Haste + Vaal Discipline with Increased Duration in that CWDT spot, but I really, REALLY don't want to die. Or I'm open to other suggestions, like adding a new aura when Reduced Mana allows me to.

Suggestions?
Editado por útlima vez por Gallaxe en 3 mar. 2015 20:27:49
"
Gallaxe escribió:
Hey there,

Just finished leveling to 64, playing in Bloodlines. Resists are capped, got 2600 ES but that will grow quickly. Got 29/993 life.

I however have a few questions. First, if it better for me to stay at 33% and add a few auras as the Reduced Mana level up and goes over 33%, or should I get as many auras as possible right away?

I mean, I can run 9 auras right now, but should I?

Second thing, how important is it to have overcapped resists? I'm at 90 each at the moment, but as I got killed last time by an Elemental Weakness, I don't know what to think anymore.

Third thing, I managed to run a CWDT setup because I'm scared as hell, but I wonder how important it is. Here are my links:

Vitality/Discipline/Grace + Reduced Mana in Alpha's
Hatred/Haste + Reduced Mana in Heartbreaker
Vaal Haste/Purity of Elements + Reduced Mana in Wheel of the Stormsail
CWDT/Enduring Cry/Immortal Call/Increased Duration in Aurseize
Purities of Ice/Fire/Lightning + Reduced Mana in Wondertrap
Arc/Spell Echo/Faster Casting/Item Rarity/Life Gain on Hit + Vaal Discipline in Shavronne's (was gifted as corrupted, colors don't match for Incinerate)

That leaves Determination, Clarity, Anger and Wrath away. I'm keeping them on the other weapon set in case of use.

What I would use if I could is a Vaal Haste + Vaal Discipline with Increased Duration in that CWDT spot, but I really, REALLY don't want to die. Or I'm open to other suggestions, like adding a new aura when Reduced Mana allows me to.

Suggestions?

If i were you i would not run hatred, instead get a temporal chains for example. That will help you abit. As for resistances, you might try to drop your belt "asuming its a perandus" and get a general belt with some resistances. Being overcapped is very useful, specially for bloodlines.

I personally do have a defense mechanism, but im using Cast when stunned, since it will proc more often and is a safer option for us lowlife builds. Check this out:

Thanks for your feedback, have fun finding uniques! :)

𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕺𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝓜𝓞𝓢𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓓
Build updated for 1.3.1d.

Endgame tree tweaked.
Potion choice tweaked.

Gear tweaked.

Thanks for choosing this magic find build.
As always, have a great day. Don't hesitate
to ask if you guys need advise.

Best regards,
Kaoms_Heart

𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕺𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝓜𝓞𝓢𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓓
Two quick questions.

>Incinerate, why is it the best choice?
>Lowlife vs Greed's Embrace, what are the pros and cons of each? More support vs more MF?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional