[2.2] Player159632's Top Tier MF Builds.

Updated some gear.

𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕺𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝓜𝓞𝓢𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓓
I was leveling a character in warbands to run this build & then noticed the "1350 ex" cost haha. Is this even close to viable @1% of the cost? Passives are heavily weighted towards ES and it might be hard to get high enough ES gear / shavs on a budget. Any suggestions on how I might modify gear/passives to fit a tighter budget?
"
Ace_007 escribió:
I was leveling a character in warbands to run this build & then noticed the "1350 ex" cost haha. Is this even close to viable @1% of the cost? Passives are heavily weighted towards ES and it might be hard to get high enough ES gear / shavs on a budget. Any suggestions on how I might modify gear/passives to fit a tighter budget?

The 1350 exa is including mirrored gear and all that, thats thats if you would have identical gear.

because of the heavy es nodes from tree this build is posible on low budget.

With lorica you can still stack a viable Es (7000-10000) fairly simple.

Check out the optional items, and you will be able to put together a strong mfer with the same tree.

𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕺𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝓜𝓞𝓢𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓓
Spoiler
"
player159632 escribió:
"
Ace_007 escribió:

The 1350 exa is including mirrored gear and all that, thats thats if you would have identical gear.

because of the heavy es nodes from tree this build is posible on low budget.

With lorica you can still stack a viable Es (7000-10000) fairly simple.

Check out the optional items, and you will be able to put together a strong mfer with the same tree.

Perfect, I will defintely do that! Thanks
Hi guys.
i'm sorry, but can maybe someone tell me - it possible modernise passive tree, to use Righteous Fire?
Hey!

Impressive work, just a short question from a new Culler:

Whats the best and fastest way to run solo maps?

the old gems in shavs are only incinerate + links, no totem

the new "solo" link is incinerate + spelltotem but no GMP so clear speed / area wont be that big?

or do you guys rly run maps with 2 Totems without GMP or LMP?

thx for input!
Hey,

You mentioned you were working on a budget version. Is that something that you will be putting out soon or should we not hold our breath? Thanks.
"
ferer0 escribió:
Hi guys.
i'm sorry, but can maybe someone tell me - it possible modernise passive tree, to use Righteous Fire?

Sure is posible, you will need ~5% life regenration extra to run RF (with Rotp).

𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕺𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝓜𝓞𝓢𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓓
"
dablack escribió:
Hey!

Impressive work, just a short question from a new Culler:

Whats the best and fastest way to run solo maps?

the old gems in shavs are only incinerate + links, no totem

the new "solo" link is incinerate + spelltotem but no GMP so clear speed / area wont be that big?

or do you guys rly run maps with 2 Totems without GMP or LMP?

thx for input!

Because of rain of splinters jewel you get 2 additional projectiles. Meaning you will have 3 streams of incinerate.

Thats how i run it :-)

𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕺𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝓜𝓞𝓢𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓓
"
ivqancorp escribió:
Hey,

You mentioned you were working on a budget version. Is that something that you will be putting out soon or should we not hold our breath? Thanks.

Budget version has the same tree.

And the items are already listed in the "optional items" spoiler. Uniques are the same, lorica instead of shavs. normal perandus instead of legacy etc. Simple changes, but the tree is what makes the build. Items are fully optional to your budget.

𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕺𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝓜𝓞𝓢𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓓

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional