[3.24] Kitava's Thirst Autobomber - A Mana-Gating League Starter

Hello, i've just switched over to the autobomber setup, i do have a question about how to trigger herald of lightning on bosses is it possible to trigger it on a single enemy? or do i have to kill a shocked mob to trigger herald of lightning?

Thank you!
"
JustADecoyy escribió:
Hello, i've just switched over to the autobomber setup, i do have a question about how to trigger herald of lightning on bosses is it possible to trigger it on a single enemy? or do i have to kill a shocked mob to trigger herald of lightning?

Thank you!

Storm Secret rings have a mod that says "Herald of Thunder also creates a storm when you shock an enemy"

You don't need to kill a shocked mob, just have to shock a mob.
I have noticed that if it "falls off" on a unique mob though, I have a hard time getting it started again. Maybe re-shocking the same mob before the shock wears off doesn't count as a new shock so it doesn't trigger the storm, not sure.
Editado por útlima vez por ChaosActual en 5 abr. 2024 13:56:10
"
JustADecoyy escribió:

Thank you!

For single target we just need to shock, which we should be able to do on a critical strike with the lightning damage from herald of thunder (or spellblade/battlemage after the swap). Early on shocks can be a little inconsistent on some enemies if not fully crit capped due to the high roll range on lighting damage, but after the swap to spellblade/battlemage it isn't an issue.
I've been looking at your energy blade pob, how do you deal with the low resists and armor?

I see now that it depends on 100% flask uptime to cover for the resists, would downtime in a map be an issue? Say looting, interacting with mechanics etc.

Also how do you deal with bleed and freeze as the energy blade version?
Editado por útlima vez por Asdcvbn en 7 abr. 2024 0:26:46
I can't get much past T5-ish maps. I kill myself a lot, what would smooth this out a bit?
"
I can't get much past T5-ish maps. I kill myself a lot, what would smooth this out a bit?

I'm playing the non-energy blade version at the moment, if you are losing health from the kitava's thirst triggers you have to take Pious path over Inevitable judgement. I was depending on life flasks until I switched over and it helped a lot.

That said I notice this build may have survivability issues against ranged multi proj mobs in my experience, may be a skill issue though. I also dodge the -recovery rate and cooldown recovery map mod, aura effect map mods may be dicey in reds but I barely notice a difference in t10s and below.
Thanks. Follow up: why can't I shock Izaro?
"
Brax99 escribió:
Thanks. Follow up: why can't I shock Izaro?

Ran into that too when putting this together. Have to make sure to kill the sets of three things that spawn with him, one of them makes it very difficult to shock him (it's a problem for most storm secret builds unfortunately).
Editado por útlima vez por Juminoh en 7 abr. 2024 12:13:23
hey man, just wondering if this build is still working well in necropolis. cheers!
Having some issues with Kitava's not proccing as often as it should. Single target feels BAD and clear is not the best.

Could you take a look at the PoB and see what im doing wrong? :)

https://pobb.in/YtEv7C_GsauC

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional