(Incursion>3.21>forever) Undying Faith - 8x Raise Spectre - Guardian & Necromancer

"
Kalithas escribió:
"
SilentSymphony escribió:
Undying Faith[/b]! This is so named because unlike so many other games and studio's GGG is still around and hasn't sold their products soul

*looks around obliviously*

"
lyndoff escribió:
Just want to say thanks for posting this, and glad to see there are still Raise Spectre fans out there. The gem is literally the only reason I haven't switched games yet. If it continues to lag behind and another game with the same skill comes up then I'd jump into that in a heartbeat.

With that said, I'm also trying to make Raise Spectre work by pouring out everything I have into it. Would be taking inspiration from this build you've made and see if I can incorporate some of the design choices you made.

Ur welcome, If you need any assistance feel free to contact me via PM or my IGN is: AeternumTenibris this league.

Edit: that includes assistance with your own spectre build :P would love to see more of these out there.

Best of luck :D

"
red666devil escribió:
GGG is owned by China now. They sold themselves off. You should check the Chinese PoE. Its amazingly better.

Kind-of they made a pretty good deal as far as how much tencent would influence the international version and tencent in the games i have played that they took over weren't really destroyed but the cosmetics definitely felt some extra pressure.
Innocence forgives you
Editado por útlima vez por SilentSymphony en 11 abr. 2023 17:30:43
Interesting. Food for thought. I wish GGG made full spectre builds a thing again without having to spend mirrors to do “ok” boss damage. Clear is still definitely there.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional