[3.23] MoM Crit Power Siphon Totem Hierophant

In the skill tree take life mastery "you count as on full life at 90% of max life or above" this stops arrogance from draining.
"
Hazial escribió:
In the skill tree take life mastery "you count as on full life at 90% of max life or above" this stops arrogance from draining.

Brilliant! Thanks!
Here is my toon from day 6. It shows my gearing stages before switching to Lighting Coil+Font of Thunder.

https://poe.ninja/builds/necropolis/character/zorker/ZorkTwoManaLeft?timemachine=day-6

Switching to Lightning Coil+Font of Thunder only works if all pieces are in place.
You need 80+ lightning and 80+ chaos resistance after the switch.
Editado por útlima vez por zorker en 15 abr. 2024 3:35:44
Hey there,

I skipped 3.23 and will start in 3.24 again, would like to play this again, but seeing how power siphon changed we lose a ton of single-target damage without being able to use barrage, no?

In the past, for mobile bosses i didn't use barrage anyway and i never used KB as it felt just weaker than swapping out barrage for fork or GMP on the PS for clearing, so i guess for me, weaker boss damage won't change all too much.

What about endgame or ubers? Is the new PS even viable for that? If one wants to do lots of bosses, would you recommend using this as league starter and map clearer and just go for another build for bossing?
Ubers are a hard pass for this build unless you go str or int stacker (Berserker/Trickster).

It is more of a league start, 4 voidstone build atm. Very good at t16 farming but that's it.

No T17/Ubers.
Editado por útlima vez por zorker en 29 abr. 2024 3:07:22

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional