[3.24] 41+ million DPS perma-flask Poisonous Concoction | Pathfinder

"
BowWizard escribió:
Where does the corpse explosion come from. I couldn't locate what item it was on in the POB.

The Cluster Jewel.

Editado por útlima vez por t0lkien en 5 may. 2024 10:07:34
Thanks. I'm not sure I can pull this together in Std. I remember hunting for gloves with that corrupt before with no luck, a bit like the rings.

Should I even bother though - this is my build atm - it does pretty well for what I want to be doing (which is fast mapping) - https://pobb.in/Ec_0zg4oJ5Vt
I've updated the OP with details on a slightly new version of the build that reliably generates Affliction charges on single targets. There is also information on a tanky version I'm still working on, as well as an alternative (not quite as good) Farrul's Fur version.

The builds are below. Read the OP if you want fairly deep discussion on what they are doing.

Fully Frenzy charge generating Level 100 - 41.5 million DPS, 91k eHP

165k eHP, Chaos Res maxed version incoming when I'm not quite so broke. Experimentation is rather expensive.

Super Tanky Level 100 - 37+ million DPS, 201k eHP

Level 100 Farrul's Fur version - 37 million DPS, 130k eHP
Editado por útlima vez por t0lkien en 8 may. 2024 13:19:26
So I have an unpopular opinion here I just did I full run of all uber fragments, I found the regular poisonous concoction does way more dps and better burst. I should note I run a dying sun flasks so it feels better with my build.

Fyi don't make the mistake I did bouncing is horrible for the uber uber elder it auto targets the wrong boss constantly (I play using a controller on PC)

The only uber I haven't beaten is uber sirus but that's a skill issue lol 😅
Also that progen idea was insanely helpful 183k ehp with 20m uber dps
"
TheWoggyWizard escribió:
So I have an unpopular opinion here I just did I full run of all uber fragments, I found the regular poisonous concoction does way more dps and better burst. I should note I run a dying sun flasks so it feels better with my build.

Fyi don't make the mistake I did bouncing is horrible for the uber uber elder it auto targets the wrong boss constantly (I play using a controller on PC)

The only uber I haven't beaten is uber sirus but that's a skill issue lol 😅

I swapped the normal gem back in to see, and I can't tell with my build. I'd have to test on a boss I think. It feels quite a bit slower, but hits harder.

Also, how are you generating Affliction Charges on single targets (i.e. when there are no mobs dying to trigger the Disciple of Slaughter notable?
Editado por útlima vez por t0lkien en 9 may. 2024 14:09:07
https://pobb.in/ZJGo58JUxBAx
(Old pob I dropped the chaos wheel for the flask wheel above the +1 prog most bow builds take)

Did you just find a useless node in my tree? I don't have access to my PC right now.

Um as far as I'm aware I'm just running 1 affliction charge.

I seen your idea for using a precursor ring but the one I bought had 10% chance to gain fren on hit and 5% damage per endurance charge but it had MoM which I couldn't make work without toying around a lot
I'll need to look at your build again I've been toying around trying to find a way to keep life flask charges up since that's huge dps there
https://pobb.in/CelGN9ZxoawC

current build I am thinking of swapping out drive the destruction for devastator or gladiators fortitude

um that note doesn't o much but facilitate the access to the 3% inc damage per charge and sadly between that and the small passsives on the way thats 4m uber dps there even without gain afliction charges
I forget to press vaal haste and plague bearer on bosses TBM so I am kinda wondering what to do with 2 gems

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional