[3.24] Cassie's ⚡ Galvanic Arc ⚡ Inquisitor | 20M DPS | ALL CONTENT | League Starter

Thank you for the help, can’t believe I overlooked the chaos resist.. feeling sooo much better now

What kind of budget is required to switch to the end game setup with cluster jewels?
"
dark_nebula escribió:
Thank you for the help, can’t believe I overlooked the chaos resist.. feeling sooo much better now

What kind of budget is required to switch to the end game setup with cluster jewels?

You'll need probably 5-10 div to craft your clusters, and then about 10 div per basic jewel for crafting costs, about. You can use budget versions for a while which is fine.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
i cant find the skill tree
"
SairenjiKojou escribió:
i cant find the skill tree

Make sure you're using POB community, not default POB.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Im sorry if this has been asked before:

How can this build handle T17/Uber Content?
Looking for a new build.
First, thanks for the build, having a lot of fun with it!

The only problem I have with the build so far is that I feel like I have invested a decent amount into defenses but I keep getting one shot by random mobs in t16 maps. I think the main issue is physical defense, but no idea how to get additional sources for that. Any way to get tankier without mageblood?

About arc of oscillating, what's the reasoning for it being better than the regular arc? PoB shows the regular arc having higher DPS than the oscillating one at least (I'm aware that PoB is not always right, that's why I'm interested)... I also ran some maps with the regular and oscillating and I might be getting influenced by PoB numbers but the regular does seem better.

(absolutely love vaal arc killing 1/3 of the map when the map is packed with mobs btw)
"
Marthuk escribió:
Im sorry if this has been asked before:

How can this build handle T17/Uber Content?
Looking for a new build.

It definitely can't do t17 on the default gear. I haven't yet tested it on t17 with mageblood tank setup, but I'm leaning towards no.

Uber pinnacles should be hard-ish but possible with the mageblood DPS setup, or easy but slower on the gigatank.
"
Fladik escribió:

The only problem I have with the build so far is that I feel like I have invested a decent amount into defenses but I keep getting one shot by random mobs in t16 maps. I think the main issue is physical defense, but no idea how to get additional sources for that. Any way to get tankier without mageblood?

About arc of oscillating, what's the reasoning for it being better than the regular arc? PoB shows the regular arc having higher DPS than the oscillating one at least (I'm aware that PoB is not always right, that's why I'm interested)... I also ran some maps with the regular and oscillating and I might be getting influenced by PoB numbers but the regular does seem better.

(absolutely love vaal arc killing 1/3 of the map when the map is packed with mobs btw)

For phys mitigation, use an instilled granite flask with +armor, and determination. This should be enough. Make sure you're not dying to Expedition low life culling mod from chest choices instead. Also make sure you have Steelskin CWDT combo.

In addition to that, upgrading your gear incrementally with help, looking for higher ES. A lot of people get stuck on 4k with this build but it can go as high as 6k.

Oscillating has a tiny bit less single-target DPS, but it's substantially better on 2+ semi-tanky targets, as it bounces between them spraying bonus secondary chains. You can get vaal oscillating and the vaal version is a normal vaal arc cast. Regular has better aoe spread, but it's only better if you run ultra-easy maps like white maps.
"
Cassie322 escribió:
"
Fladik escribió:

For phys mitigation, use an instilled granite flask with +armor, and determination. This should be enough. Make sure you're not dying to Expedition low life culling mod from chest choices instead. Also make sure you have Steelskin CWDT combo.

In addition to that, upgrading your gear incrementally with help, looking for higher ES. A lot of people get stuck on 4k with this build but it can go as high as 6k.

Oscillating has a tiny bit less single-target DPS, but it's substantially better on 2+ semi-tanky targets, as it bounces between them spraying bonus secondary chains. You can get vaal oscillating and the vaal version is a normal vaal arc cast. Regular has better aoe spread, but it's only better if you run ultra-easy maps like white maps.

Yep, using those mitigations you mentioned, also got up to 7k ES with this build (down to 6.2k ES and 62k EHP with some changes). I'm trying it with some spell suppression now to see if it makes a difference since we can't seem to get more phys defenses. I may be just running some difficult map mods too since I only look if it has no ele reflect, no regen, etc

For the oscillating, I'll need to do more testing I think, I honestly felt like the regular one cleared better while running t16s.
"
Fladik escribió:
"
Cassie322 escribió:
"
Fladik escribió:

Yep, using those mitigations you mentioned, also got up to 7k ES with this build (down to 6.2k ES and 62k EHP with some changes). I'm trying it with some spell suppression now to see if it makes a difference since we can't seem to get more phys defenses. I may be just running some difficult map mods too since I only look if it has no ele reflect, no regen, etc

For the oscillating, I'll need to do more testing I think, I honestly felt like the regular one cleared better while running t16s.

Check the map mods section for hazardous mods, we have res from auras so you could go under res cap with certain mods, no aura effect=lower discipline, determination we need leech for shimmeron, etc. Many bad mods beyond what you said.
Editado por útlima vez por Cassie322 en 17 abr. 2024 16:59:57

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional