[3.24] Cassie's ⚡ Galvanic Arc ⚡ Inquisitor | 20M DPS | ALL CONTENT | League Starter

"
PoERickkert escribió:
How does galvanic field work with arc? I notice when i cast it theres lightning at my char. When i then cast arc on that mob i seem to do more dps. Is that how it works? Also what should i upgrade next on my char. Im thinking about the galvanic field gem bc it seems to buff arc but i am not sure.

Read the gem, it's a damage spell that plops down once you hit an enemy with shock. It "loads the ammo" when you cast it, then the field appears once you shock something with a different spell. It does about half of this build's DPS.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Why is Faster Casting better then Increased Crit Dmg in terms of dps? Or does it lower the unleash cooldowns? It seems weaker to use then Crit Dmg.

Also I don't use ghost reaver and have no problems mapping without it. Seems bad to lose all the recharging of ES.
Editado por útlima vez por PoERickkert en 17 ene. 2024 23:05:09
"
PoERickkert escribió:
Why is Faster Casting better then Increased Crit Dmg in terms of dps? Or does it lower the unleash cooldowns? It seems weaker to use then Crit Dmg.

Also I don't use ghost reaver and have no problems mapping without it. Seems bad to lose all the recharging of ES.

crit damage tends to be better single-target DPS, but you get locked in place casting slowly which gives enemy slams more time to hit you. for clearing maps, it also tends to be slow overkill, where faster casting would let you move to the next pack quicker while that one died either way.

we use ghost reaver because shimmeron self-dot disables our ES recharge. you do not benefit from having energy shield recharge until you hit the mageblood/annihilation light setup.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Editado por útlima vez por Cassie322 en 18 ene. 2024 2:30:39
Hi everyone! First of all - thanks fo build! I have much fun with it :)
And this first time I try take all four voidstones. My build far from perfection and need more things to do, but i have fun and its most of thing.
But i cant find information (i spent over 3h to find and still dont know right answer) about how craft these type belt and boots. If someone can explane me how do it, step by step, it will make my day
"
KraZ1 escribió:
And this first time I try take all four voidstones. My build far from perfection and need more things to do, but i have fun and its most of thing.
But i cant find information (i spent over 3h to find and still dont know right answer) about how craft these type belt and boots. If someone can explane me how do it, step by step, it will make my day

It would be best to buy it, but you can also work on figuring it out with craftofexile (website). If I were to work on crafting my own perfect rares for those slots, i would start with a fractured base (locked modifiers) and roll it using eldritch currency. Usually though, I just buy what I need, potentially only harvest crafting to change a resistance to a different resistance.
is there going to be a more thorough 3.23 update?
also im finding myself unable to get presence of chayula since it costs so much but there doesnt seem to be any other ways to improve the resilience of my character rn, would be nice to have at least one extra step between cheap levelling amulet and a 6 div one
"
Dargn escribió:
is there going to be a more thorough 3.23 update?
also im finding myself unable to get presence of chayula since it costs so much but there doesnt seem to be any other ways to improve the resilience of my character rn, would be nice to have at least one extra step between cheap levelling amulet and a 6 div one

Presence isn't normally that expensive, it's a weird league and everything costs too much. My advice would be to run some blight maps (t15-16, 3x amber oil, make sure your rings are enchanted and you're careful of map mods). You should get it within 2 hours if you sell the oil drops.
Editado por útlima vez por Cassie322 en 18 ene. 2024 19:31:57
"
Cassie322 escribió:
"
KraZ1 escribió:

It would be best to buy it, but you can also work on figuring it out with craftofexile (website). If I were to work on crafting my own perfect rares for those slots, i would start with a fractured base (locked modifiers) and roll it using eldritch currency. Usually though, I just buy what I need, potentially only harvest crafting to change a resistance to a different resistance.

Ok, thanks. I know faster to buy then craft. I just try to figure it out how craft work :)
Hello, is the necklace the main thing that gives us defenses?
How do we survive t16 maps?

i love the build tho
Explosive Trickster!
Explosive Champion!
Grrrrr!
"
Wicked-Vortex92 escribió:
Hello, is the necklace the main thing that gives us defenses?
How do we survive t16 maps?

i love the build tho

Yea the amulet is super OP

After you have it, the amount of leech we run makes it much more OP
Editado por útlima vez por Cassie322 en 19 ene. 2024 14:43:14

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional