[3.19] Boneshatter Jugg - Cheap to start with room to grow. Fast mapping/Endgame boss videos

I must say that, at first glance prior to this league starting I thought this build maybe worth a shot. Detailed, and looked like fun.

[Removed by Support] I will not mock OP as this maybe incorrect to do so and I do not want to unsettle anyone further.

Whilst I have no idea if OP is good at creating builds or not, I for one would not follow a creator again on the whim that maybe servers crash and he/she/they lose sense of reality and remove said build again.

What further concern's me, is OP is trying to compare playing a video game with anti government techniques.

Best of luck, I wish OP the best in POE and RL.

Editado por útlima vez por Lisa_GGG en 14 may. 2022 16:32:49
"
Erju escribió:
I must say that, at first glance prior to this league starting I thought this build maybe worth a shot. Detailed, and looked like fun.

[Removed by Support] I will not mock OP as this maybe incorrect to do so and I do not want to unsettle anyone further.

Whilst I have no idea if OP is good at creating builds or not, I for one would not follow a creator again on the whim that maybe servers crash and he/she/they lose sense of reality and remove said build again.

What further concern's me, is OP is trying to compare playing a video game with anti government techniques.

Best of luck, I wish OP the best in POE and RL.

You're entitled to your opinion. But, this is the first time I've ever done something like this, so I don't think you can judge my character based on a single event with which you happen to disagree with.

You are also ignoring the fact that I already stated that me deleting the thread was more of a inconvenience/gesture, than anything of actual consequence, as you could easily access the content via various other methods, should you really want to.

I also didn't say anything about any government. You yourself added that context. I said activism, and activism, is well, just activism; maybe you should look up the meaning?

Also, would you maybe consider taking a closer look at your own self and maybe try to figure out why you decided to add a political context to what I said?

GL
Editado por útlima vez por Lisa_GGG en 14 may. 2022 16:33:48
Sorry but I have to agree. You turned a simple game build into platform for your deluded political drama.

[Removed by Support]

I won't be following your guides again.
Editado por útlima vez por Lisa_GGG en 14 may. 2022 16:35:22
"
Nevzat escribió:
Sorry but I have to agree. You turned a simple game build into platform for your deluded political drama.

[Removed by Support]

I won't be following your guides again.

LOL you say that as though it somehow matters to me...

I get absolutely NOTHING from people playing this build besides me having to also give up my free time to answer questions.

Don't play my builds, I wouldn't have noticed anyway.

From my perspective I've achieved exactly the goals of activism:

1) Prompt action was taken by GGG to address the issues (not enough, but some action was taken)
2) I made people angry and this post is getting more attention through people like you pushing it up to the top in the forum, so thanks for that! :)

GL with whatever you go with
Editado por útlima vez por Lisa_GGG en 14 may. 2022 16:36:01
I went through archive.org and still couldn't get the spoilers to list any information, also privating your characters pretty much made any salvaging of info nullified.

Though thank you for putting it back up despite the situation, a lot of us newer players appreciate it.
"
Methos319 escribió:
I went through archive.org and still couldn't get the spoilers to list any information, also privating your characters pretty much made any salvaging of info nullified.

Though thank you for putting it back up despite the situation, a lot of us newer players appreciate it.

You're welcome! Glad the guide has come in useful for newer players.

GL
Hey I have almost finished the campaign and filled in the leveling passive tree. Could you please advise on which nodes to go for now in the transition to boneshatter for mapping?
"
Canteu escribió:
Hey I have almost finished the campaign and filled in the leveling passive tree. Could you please advise on which nodes to go for now in the transition to boneshatter for mapping?

All you really need to drop is Iron Grip, I think and if you picked up any Projectile Damage, drop that as well.

Import you toon into PoB, then setup your Config page properly for the effects/skills/auras/etc you are using, then go to the Tree page and use the "Show Node Power" and do "Combined DPS" at the bottom.

That will calculate what are the best points to grab for your toon. It's not perfect though, so read each node in detail and compare it with what I was using in 3.17.

There's not much to it really, as Boneshatter we do pure physical damage, so anything that boosts that, attack speed, crit chance, crit multi, etc is what you want.

This league is very very rough... I commend you for sticking with it.

Thankfully Boneshatter feels strong right from the get go, just be careful you don't kill yourself with too much Trauma :) (it's gonna happen at some point...)

Best of luck!
"
corosou escribió:
"
Canteu escribió:

All you really need to drop is Iron Grip, I think and if you picked up any Projectile Damage, drop that as well.

Import you toon into PoB, then setup your Config page properly for the effects/skills/auras/etc you are using, then go to the Tree page and use the "Show Node Power" and do "Combined DPS" at the bottom.

That will calculate what are the best points to grab for your toon. It's not perfect though, so read each node in detail and compare it with what I was using in 3.17.

There's not much to it really, as Boneshatter we do pure physical damage, so anything that boosts that, attack speed, crit chance, crit multi, etc is what you want.

This league is very very rough... I commend you for sticking with it.

Thankfully Boneshatter feels strong right from the get go, just be careful you don't kill yourself with too much Trauma :) (it's gonna happen at some point...)

Best of luck!

Hi everyone! How's it going for everyone playing melee (or some variant of boneshatter) in general? Drama aside, I am finding it pretty rough this league because the steel-infused mod at red maps just destroys the build or any phys-based builds. Fortunately, I am sure most other builds are also struggling if they get a set deadly combo of archnem mods.
"
SolaceinSolipsism escribió:

Hi everyone! How's it going for everyone playing melee (or some variant of boneshatter) in general? Drama aside, I am finding it pretty rough this league because the steel-infused mod at red maps just destroys the build or any phys-based builds. Fortunately, I am sure most other builds are also struggling if they get a set deadly combo of archnem mods.

Yes, I feel you on melee and self damage being too rough this league.

Putting a new build together last minute against this insanity of a path is rough, but I've been working on a little something that is looking and feeling very solid!

Well... At least it's enough to let peeps farm red maps with something very fun and cheap!

Gimme a bit... I'm putting a post together with the details and a video.

Stay tuned!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional