[3.19] Boneshatter Jugg - Cheap to start with room to grow. Fast mapping/Endgame boss videos

"
OrribleAmroth escribió:
New to the build but enjoying it to the point I'm at (level 65)

Main question, why have molten strike on a "when hit" ability? I find myself carefully alternating molten strike and enduring cry during difficult fights for max survivability.

Admittdely, I don't have the 3rd set of ascendendcy for the endurance on hit yet, but I'm not certain how much difference that will make.

Molten Strike? Are you sure you're posting in the right thread?
"
Molten Strike?

Molten shell!

In case you can't tell, I was tired and also new to the game!
"
OrribleAmroth escribió:
"
Molten Strike?

Molten shell!

In case you can't tell, I was tired and also new to the game!

Ahh, no worries.

I think I have an idea of what might be going on.

First of all, Enduring Cry is a "Warcry" and Warcries can't be triggered, they must be self-cast.

If you notice in the tree, we grab this node called "Call to Arms", which makes Warcries cast instantly.

You then bind Enduring Cry right over your movement key bind (left mouse button) and you'll just Warcry automatically as you move around or hold down the mouse.

Molten Shell is a "Spell" that CAN be triggered by CWDT, and so it does that as you take damage.

If you have a Vaal Molten Shell, you'll need to bind the Vaal one to a key of your choice and you pop it for "OHH SHIT!" moments to help you stay alive.

Hope that clarifies things.

GL
where can i find fenyl tre skills
"
slörasken escribió:
where can i find fenyl tre skills

Final tree/skills?

Just click on my account name right next to this reply and look at my 3.17 character.

You can also import my character into PoB.

GL
Editado por útlima vez por corosou en 18 abr. 2022 14:58:23
What do you guys think of Holy Flame Totem for Rage generation with Chains Of Emancipation? I will be trying that this evening but at first it seems almost absurdly simple to set up and use

EDIT:
Yes, it works perfectly. Gets you to full rage immediately when you cast the totem
Editado por útlima vez por Spelac en 22 abr. 2022 8:00:43
"
Spelac escribió:
What do you guys think of Holy Flame Totem for Rage generation with Chains Of Emancipation? I will be trying that this evening but at first it seems almost absurdly simple to set up and use

EDIT:
Yes, it works perfectly. Gets you to full rage immediately when you cast the totem

Cool, but if I were you, I would drop that Empower + Holy Flame Totem and add Divergent Divine Blessing + Pride to the Leap Slam + Lifetap links instead.

I've been running this setup for a while, and have gotten pretty used to the damage taken when activating Pride. It's a considerable DPS up by itself, not to mention it also lets us fit in a GG Watcher's Eye again.

GL
3.18 Update: NO CHANGES

From the man himself:

"
chriswilson escribió:
"We're gonna try something new with Character Balance in this expansion (3.18).

We're intentionally making NO CHANGES to character power:

That means no nerfs, no buffs, nothing!

Every single build and build guide made for "Siege of the Atlas" (3.17) will work exactly the same in Sentinel (3.18).

You can start planning your League Starter right now with full confidence about exactly how it's going to play."

Source: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1475936384?t=01h03m13s

By now the build has been around for a few leagues with very minor changes.

As a matter of fact it's stronger than ever with the 3.17 changes, so 3.18 should be no different.

For anyone that would like to start a test character, the leveling instructions are up to date, and I'll keep an eye on the thread if anyone has any questions.

GL in 3.18!!
Wanted to share my thoughts on the build. I played it extensively. Actually met few people playing this or similar version of the build along the way and was encouraged to add my input here.

First of all, thanks corosou both for the guide and tips in game. It allowed me to end up with pretty successful outcome.

Disclaimer - it was my first time playing melee build and Boneshatter. Take everything with a distance, it's subjective and my own opinion :)

Build is fun. Build is hard. It's a melee build. I've sticked to it for around a month, month and a half.

"
oSingularity escribió:
Maybe suggest top of the line mirror tier budget? Cant afford it but would be helpful to see what to chase as we go along

I did spent around a mirror/mirror and a half on the build, tweaking it here and there (at a time of mirror being around 300ex). Poe link below. Investment allowed me to fit HH and top my elemental resistances without endurance charges up and 52% chaos res with endurance charges. Lvl 98, POB 45M dps full buffed (could be more but i decided to top my defences instead - there is already plenty of dps here).
https://pastebin.com/aQethbZb.

I was able to do end game content including Maven, however only at the very end (some bosses are extremely easy tho, like Sirius). There are some limitations due to the fact it's... melee, as well as some item options making a tough cealing to push beyond certain point (i try to opt for builds where investment is almost unlimited).

I've switched later on to LS based on Kobe's guide, ending up with 100, 40 challenges.
Editado por útlima vez por Sp1naker en 7 may. 2022 8:24:26
"
Sp1naker escribió:
Spoiler
Wanted to share my thoughts on the build. I played it extensively. Actually met few people playing this or similar version of the build along the way and was encouraged to add my input here.

First of all, thanks corosou both for the guide and tips in game. It allowed me to end up with pretty successful outcome.

Disclaimer - it was my first time playing melee build and Boneshatter. Take everything with a distance, it's subjective and my own opinion :)

Build is fun. Build is hard. It's a melee build. I've sticked to it for around a month, month and a half.

"
oSingularity escribió:
Maybe suggest top of the line mirror tier budget? Cant afford it but would be helpful to see what to chase as we go along

I did spent around a mirror/mirror and a half on the build, tweaking it here and there (at a time of mirror being around 300ex). Poe link below. Investment allowed me to fit HH and top my elemental resistances without endurance charges up and 52% chaos res with endurance charges. Lvl 98, POB 45M dps full buffed (could be more but i decided to top my defences instead - there is already plenty of dps here).
https://pastebin.com/aQethbZb.

I was able to do end game content including Maven, however only at the very end (some bosses are extremely easy tho, like Sirius). There are some limitations due to the fact it's... melee, as well as some item options making a tough cealing to push beyond certain point (i try to opt for builds where investment is almost unlimited).

I've switched later on to LS based on Kobe's guide, ending up with 100, 40 challenges.

Sweet! You're welcome, glad I could help and thank you of the feedback.

GL with whatever you do in 3.18!
Editado por útlima vez por corosou en 7 may. 2022 11:51:56

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional