[3.15] Storm Rain Raider League Starter - Theorycraft

"
IceMagma escribió:

Has anyone tested how the skill interacts with Point Blank/Far Shot, i know in PoB they work but has anyone actually tested how they interact?

It should working, that was on reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/ooedlq/questions_thread_july_21_2021/h62eogl?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

"
it's based on how far the projectile travelled, as is always the case for point blank. This is the distance from where the arrow was fired (not necessarily the same thing as your current location) to where it landed.

So if you shoot under you feet it should be affected by point blank
Ok i did some more PoB Warrioring and you can get to about 2mill Sirus dps with semi-deterministically crafted gear under the assumtion of 10 Beams hitting and 5% Brittle being reached (which it should from my own short calculation but this is the first time i calculated ailment magnitude so i could be wrong), and without any crit multi jewels.

https://pastebin.com/MfyzCc3D
"
IceMagma escribió:
Ok i did some more PoB Warrioring and you can get to about 2mill Sirus dps with semi-deterministically crafted gear under the assumtion of 10 Beams hitting and 5% Brittle being reached (which it should from my own short calculation but this is the first time i calculated ailment magnitude so i could be wrong), and without any crit multi jewels.

https://pastebin.com/MfyzCc3D
This is super interesting! And I think it's reasonably achievable. I think a 10 beam overlap is more than reasonable: I think it gets much higher in any boss that stands still. I have no idea if 50 resonance is reasonable; I've just been going with 25 because I don't really understand trinity.

This tree gives me a lot to think about; before this I was actually toying with speccing into frenzy stacking, but you might just have convinced me not to bother.
"
VilandilTasardur escribió:
This is super interesting! And I think it's reasonably achievable. I think a 10 beam overlap is more than reasonable: I think it gets much higher in any boss that stands still. I have no idea if 50 resonance is reasonable; I've just been going with 25 because I don't really understand trinity.

This tree gives me a lot to think about; before this I was actually toying with speccing into frenzy stacking, but you might just have convinced me not to bother.

Trinity will give you reliable 50 resonance aslong as Cold or Fire are around 1/3rd of your max lightning damage. I also played around with Frenzy stacking and you can get about 1.5x the damage but at the cost of a lot of survivability.
"
IceMagma escribió:
"

Trinity will give you reliable 50 resonance aslong as Cold or Fire are around 1/3rd of your max lightning damage. I also played around with Frenzy stacking and you can get about 1.5x the damage but at the cost of a lot of survivability.
Good to know, thanks! I just finally hit red maps and found the damage really starting to stall, but my gear is still pretty bad (under 100c total). Your POB will give me a real solid idea of what upgrades to target. Thanks a lot!
"
Good to know, thanks! I just finally hit red maps and found the damage really starting to stall, but my gear is still pretty bad (under 100c total). Your POB will give me a real solid idea of what upgrades to target. Thanks a lot!

For the quiver i can just recommend getting a Hyrri's Demise early if you havent already, the crafted quiver in my PoB has higher damage but the difference is not that big and nearly non-existant if you get a decent corruption.
"
IceMagma escribió:
"

For the quiver i can just recommend getting a Hyrri's Demise early if you havent already, the crafted quiver in my PoB has higher damage but the difference is not that big and nearly non-existant if you get a decent corruption.
That's the next purchase for sure! Then saving up to try to land an enlighten. But to do that I'll have to be able to finish the atlas; I'm just not dropping currency at this stage.
I am still looking for what the best choice for an amulet is, sadly because Storm Rain doesnt have any base damage per level or the like it scales pretty badly with levels, they still add damage but its far less then with most skills so a +2 Amulet isnt that great.
Well, I officially bailed on the build. Respecced to Ele Hit. I still can't afford an Asenath's so it's a bit rough, but tbh Ele HIt is already performing as good or better than Storm Rain was. SR did nice damage when I was able to build it up, but it just took to long to get there and the defenses on the build are so long that without the damage up front it was to hard to stay alive in conqueror influenced maps.

I really hope to come back to this with more currency and see if I can make it work.
Can anyone tell me what to put into Asenath's? I have the helmet already.. but not sure what gems goes into that, the build did not explained it.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional