[3.20] Hollow Palm Railgun Juggernaut (various slam skills) | V High DPS | League Start | FEARED

"
Pelagoth escribió:
"
Prof549 escribió:
"
Pelagoth escribió:
panopticon annoint is very powerful

So, the "guide" version is not relevant anymore? There are 2 versions and non of them is Panopticon.
Ugh, i hate it when guide is telling you the one thing and the PoB the other. Especially when PoB is not even updated to the current version. That gives a slight feeling of...how to put it...very little f*cks given. Which gives me, as a viewer, quite "eeeeeh" feeling about the guide overall. Merely an observation, tho. Maybe it's just me)

Same with Unbreakable/Unyielding, as far as i can see.

No, you are correct. I have been lazy with the guide itself simply because there have been many different versions of the original ground slam build that I've been playing around with and it's become a giant task to rework the entire guide.

Since I currently don't exactly have the time to rewrite the entire guide below (a lot of it is still accurate), I went the path of linking a PoB instead to compensate for not rewriting the guide multiple times. I still want to rewrite it, but didn't have the time, especially since my surgery.

Edit: I made some essential changes to the guide for now and will rework the rest when I have the time.
"
RaiderNotReformed escribió:
Well guys, this is the best i could do with this VF skill. Is not really worth it, the skill scales ultra bad and damage is so low to make ubers. I wsated too many currency trying to make good but this is the result

With Enlighteen to level 4 (i was lucky to double corrupt it in temple) you dont need enchant in Helmet. We can run increased damage with VF in helmet enchant

My pob is in my profile, i dont know how to link it but this build is more or less 3 millions DPS at full DPS (inlcuding totems spawneds and flasks activated)

I dont recommedn to play this skill if you are new or you want to make hard endgame

If someone can see something to upgrade tell me. Probably maybe i will use some medium cluster to try increase the damage more, but still not worth it

Thx too OP for early help

A normal Sulphur Flask with Attack Speed is stronger than a Bottled Faith. Simply because we get nothing from the crit it provides.

I honestly agree with how Volcanic Fissure is a bit more advanced in use and Ice Crash is the far superior skill to use with this build in terms of investment=/=power. Volcanic Fissure has the big upside of being extremely tanky, so even if you kill bosses moderately slow, you won't die in the process. Though for Uber Pinnacle Bosses, it may be quite a challenge to do so.

I recommend Ice Crash as best version tbh.

Yeah you are right, just got bottled faith cause i got it dropped and because the 8 increased extra damage. I will just continue making the challengues and leave the league

Anyways thx again for share your knowledgue and this build progress
"
Pelagoth escribió:

Edit: I made some essential changes to the guide for now and will rework the rest when I have the time.

Cheers, mate. And have a good recovery.
HoP is still the best Herald even for an Ice Crash version?
"
Pelagoth escribió:
"
Koal escribió:
Hey been following your build. And I have been having a lot of fun. I'm just not sure what variant to lock into yet. Torn between Ice clash or VF. Which would you suggest?

Personally I prefer Ice Crash, simply because it's a nuker and also quite tanky. If you want really high DPS, then pick Ice Crash. If you want to be super tanky, go for VF.

"
Tecken1407 escribió:
Is unbreakable better than unyielding for ice crash too?

Yes. I didn't do it during the league that I updated the Ice Crash version because it wasn't implemented then, but unbreakable is certainly the better choice now.

"
Qyllgeth escribió:
I am feeling a bit stuck I feel like my DPS isn't quite as high as it should be would you be able to give any suggestions?

https://pastebin.com/zj6g2nVb

You already have really good gear and a decent portion of damage, but you lack a very important mastery you havn't picked up yet. You are only converting 60% of your phys to fire, that's why we need a mastery to bridge the gap wit the remaining 40% from the fire mastery. That is probably why you lack a considerable amount of the damage.

"
RaiderNotReformed escribió:
Its amazing how some of you are getting the Determination enchant in helm, im searching all days at poe trade and i have never found one

For all of you that you cant achieve that helmet, u can change your anoint to Presage to reduce mana reservation in Herald skills and activate Determination

You will lose like 25k damage but you can run all auras

Yeh I suppose it's rather luck based to find a fractal thoughts with determ reserve atm and that's a decent workaround, however getting that enchant should be high priority as panopticon annoint is very powerful. I believe it's a lot more than 25k damage.

I had allocated Avatar of fire instead as I was occasionally using consecrated path so it gave full conversion, I just gotta say I think VF just caps out at a low dps and its okay tankiness but aside from trying something cool I think it just wasn't worth the invest (I switched to a consecrated path totem and gained like 3x dmg)

But still awesome guide and thanks for sharing your knowledge
Editado por útlima vez por Qyllgeth en 1 ene. 2023 8:56:09
"
Prof549 escribió:
HoP is still the best Herald even for an Ice Crash version?

Yes. It provides over 10% extra damage ontop.
Herald of Ice barely does anything as we stack tons of flat damage with one with nothing already, so any "added phys/cold/fire/lightning damage to attacks" is a waste of mods on this build in general. HoI is about 1% extra damage.
Herald of Fire is about 4-5% extra damage.

Herald of Thunder and Herald of Agony are not even worth considering.

So yeah, if you can squeeze in Herald of Purity, then it's definitely worth. Though I currently much prefer Unbreakable ascendancy with Blood and Sand + Hatred + Determination + Enlighten for my Aura setup.

"
Qyllgeth escribió:
I had allocated Avatar of fire instead as I was occasionally using consecrated path so it gave full conversion, I just gotta say I think VF just caps out at a low dps and its okay tankiness but aside from trying something cool I think it just wasn't worth the invest (I switched to a consecrated path totem and gained like 3x dmg)

But still awesome guide and thanks for sharing your knowledge

I'll be honest. I swapped over to Ice Crash a few days ago and it's worlds apart in damage for sure. I do prefer Ice Crash over Volcanic Fissure with this build, though Volcanic Fissure is a QoL skill (lets you choose where it hits rather than beneath you like Ice Crash or Ground Slam, making it a pseudo range slam skill) and surely has enough power for not much invest to clear all content up to pinnacle bosses. Uber Pinnacle Bosses I didn't really try, but I believe it would take awfully long and might be too much.

I modified this Ice Crash to be more tanky like the Volc Fissure build and it's probably impossible to work all auras into the build as intended. However it does run with Blood and Sand + Hatred + Determination. I just had to take out Herald of Purity, which is a fair loss of damage ontop of taking unbreakable over unyielding now, but at the same time it makes the already tanky and powerful Ice Crash build and makes it even sturdier to fully spam Ice Crash without having to worry about dangerous enemies (essences or metamorphs for example).

Here's the PoB link: https://pastebin.com/CKnd1jZB

I'll also add this version to the Ice Crash PoB section.

Arian Synthesis of G3
Editado por útlima vez por Pelagoth en 2 ene. 2023 18:43:54
so i started the build but i dont know how to level the char, what's the sequence of skills and gems in the acts?
so i started the build but i dont know how to level the char, what's the sequence of skills and gems in the acts?
I tried this build and i am really disappointed.

With the Jewel one for nothing you loose so much stuff (Gems and 18 affixes) and get not very much in return. The char lacks armour and life. Furthermore you don´t have any evasion (but almost 100% Spell supression with magebane) or ES.

Ice crash is for me the worst choice of skill, cause you lack clear and a safe distance to the enemies.

Vaal Molten Shell carries the build so hard, without you would die so many times from mobs.

Until Tier 12 i had fun but after that it`s not a very reliable build.

Edit: It could be good, but you have to throw some divines at it, like you posted in your pobs.
Editado por útlima vez por Halkad1 en 4 ene. 2023 18:15:02
thank you for the build and the updates. Great build but i am having one issue, how do we generate frenzy charges? i looked every where and your latest POB (ice crash) you took away the points from the bottom and now i am confused otherwise everything else is perfect.
"
Halkad1 escribió:

Until Tier 12 i had fun but after that it`s not a very reliable build.

Yeah, the build is squishy af. Sadly. It's really just a glass cannon. And it only "works" at it's pinnacle gear.

"
AbduLx87 escribió:
how do we generate frenzy charges?

It's from the Implicit on the chest piece. There is no other way to generate frenzy charges in this build(afaik). So, as long as you don't have that mod - you can drop all frenzy charge related nodes and put them somewhere else.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional