[3.24]The Arachnophobia Allstars|100% Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 50M

"
matiop12 escribió:
Please Help

Im Beginner and I wanted to start league with this build. But First time I see soo shit build like this. Im sure Im doing something wrong but I dont know what. I have low dmg and low survi. I was killing Kitava almost 5 min with 15 deaths.

I can read this tutorial becouse it's too hard to me. I see many combination of gems and items and dont know which I should to use now.

I cant doing league mechanics I cant do map with tier 3 or higher. Cant earn money to upgrade gear. I dont know what to upgrade first.

I know I dont have Bis items but without this items this build cant do tier 10 maps?

Please help me someone
matiop12 > Urzadpracy

thx

I'm no big brain and im new to the build but i'd go to page 50 and look at the league start gear section for cheap stuff that will get you by for now.

I'm somewhat in the same boat as you but...not as bad. I'd suggest looking at my character Stranded_Guardian and try to copy what i have in terms of gear. It's all very cheap, and it's all from the page 50 i spoke above about.
Editado por útlima vez por TheRealSin en 6 feb. 2022 15:39:43
Finally switched to CI and I'm sitting at 6.3k ES, but still running Glancing Blows.

Besides sometimes just randomly getting one-shot in maps it's starting to feel really good. Killed all 4 of the new bosses and the build is an excellent fit for the fights.

Luck continues to be insane, too.
Just got to maps and started looking into some of the gear and alternatives. Everything is MUCH more expensive than the guide suggested.

Arakaali's fang 6 ex. Guide says 40c

Cold point dagger, 40 ex. Guide says 19c.

Aegis aurora, 2.5 ex. Guide says 6c.

I understand economies change league to league but this is crazy. There are not even that many people running this build this league.

I only have 5c and mapping without the right gear is painful with this build. I will probably have to hold off until things come down in price.
Yeah, would have been good to see more recent updates to the guide overall. It could be laid out fair better and easier to understand. There's a lot to unpack and a lot of variations that are confusing.

Arakaali and Aegis have been pricey for the last few leagues as well so there's been plenty of time to reflect that.
"
ShinzouShein escribió:
Just got to maps and started looking into some of the gear and alternatives. Everything is MUCH more expensive than the guide suggested.

Arakaali's fang 6 ex. Guide says 40c

Cold point dagger, 40 ex. Guide says 19c.

Aegis aurora, 2.5 ex. Guide says 6c.

I understand economies change league to league but this is crazy. There are not even that many people running this build this league.

I only have 5c and mapping without the right gear is painful with this build. I will probably have to hold off until things come down in price.

Guide says "trading prices 3 weeks after leaguestart".
That the market is in leaguestart weekend and in the first week overheated is nothing new. But yes, summoner-gear like arakaali's fang is always at leaguestart high traded.
You get the market-history on poeninja too, of course there is often written in the guide that weapon, amulet are "expensive at leaguestart".
Yes, prices are high again, even more then last leagues. That the shield rises high-price is new and CIP is the first league priced like that. A triggerwand is craftable and guided at page 50. There are cheap variations for each slot. For 1-2 chaos each you get much better weapon and shield.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3019705/page/50

Editado por útlima vez por Chromino en 7 feb. 2022 3:46:10
"
Silenkurri escribió:
Yeah, would have been good to see more recent updates to the guide overall. It could be laid out fair better and easier to understand. There's a lot to unpack and a lot of variations that are confusing.

Arakaali and Aegis have been pricey for the last few leagues as well so there's been plenty of time to reflect that.

Don't forget that of course sometimes you need the variations for different armour-socket-colours, different clusters, different content like bossing/ mapping, different budgets and for levelling.
It is mostly of course simply needed to optimize damage and defences in endgame when you not start from the beginning with b.i.s. gear.

So the build shows the possibilities to individualize your gear and clusters, your playstyle and set-up in a complex game like poe.

Take the spoiler "Tl;Dr" when you want as shortcut. It's most concentrated.

It's recent updated and I guess the layout is hard to edit easier. What's your concrete proposals?
Editado por útlima vez por Chromino en 7 feb. 2022 1:13:44
I don't mean to talk badly of your guide, I love the effort you've put into it. I think the language barrier might influence some of the difficulty but it's not a huge factor for people familiar with the game.

New players however are probably going to struggle.

I think the whole guide just needs to be condensed down and reordered again with a fresh take. There's a lot of unecessary text at the start, all the way down to PRO and CONTRA. It's all fluss that doesn't need to be there. Just put it all under a head and spoiler it.

There's a lot of great information here, it's just messy and convulted in my opinion.
"
matiop12 escribió:
Please Help

Im Beginner and I wanted to start league with this build. But First time I see soo shit build like this. Im sure Im doing something wrong but I dont know what. I have low dmg and low survi. I was killing Kitava almost 5 min with 15 deaths.

I can read this tutorial becouse it's too hard to me. I see many combination of gems and items and dont know which I should to use now.

I cant doing league mechanics I cant do map with tier 3 or higher. Cant earn money to upgrade gear. I dont know what to upgrade first.

I know I dont have Bis items but without this items this build cant do tier 10 maps?

Please help me someone
matiop12 > Urzadpracy

thx

Ok, first I am not a very experienced player but I noticed that you are trying to blindly follow the build which is actually a bad idea in this case.

You can remove rune binder and agility from the passive tree as you are not using storm brand and you already have 134/137 dex.

I dont know why you are using absolution but you can switch it with raise zombies + relevant supports. They will also tank for you and draw agro.

And finally since this build depends on the shield.. you really need to upgrade it fast...16 evasion+ 8 energy shield is not good.. get something with armour on it.
I just got my first ex dropped (around lvl 50 <3) - what are your recommendations? I am filthy casual, so I don't mind waking things slow. Should I wait until weekend or next week with buying equipment?
"
matiop12 escribió:
Please Help

Please help me someone
matiop12 > Urzadpracy

thx

Poe is a complex game and yes, you need to get some understanding of skills, mechanics and gear. Without you will have problems of course, sorry.

But your lvl 66 for maps is not bad and you can be pleased, cheers & congrats!

1) Change the skillgems out of your boots into your gloves. The embalmer helps only when you socket the skills straight into them.

2) Get a new shield, you need more sources of recovery, 1 chaos: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Archnemesis/5k6e6Jca

3) You have the helmet maw of conquest, it's only valuable when you use can use the golden rule, 1 chaos:
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Archnemesis/2LR5VmDIk

4) take 2 passives to holy dominion in the tree, your elemental resists are too low.

5) You have whispers of doom, but not 2 curses. That gear for curses on hit is still not cheap, so use 2 curses in your skills with cast when damage taken/ cast when stunned, but you don't have free sockets in the moment, or regret the 4 passives until you get 2 curses in your set-up. Instead: use Reservation mastery and go for a first cluster uncompromising or self-control, 1-3 chaos:

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Archnemesis/Z5zwkobFQ

6) For damage best would be "pure agony" on a cluster, you can craft them cheap, but in trade they are still around 10 chaos. Or a lvl 21 HoAg gem is only 3 chaos:

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Archnemesis/YB5kV7RsY

7) The build don't want to take the place of tutorials. It offers a lot tipps for beginners, a lot explanations and a big shopping list because many starters have problems even to use the menues of poe-trade. But to get into the game-stuff there are thousand of youtube-videos and levelling guides out there with one google-search and just here are only build-related tipps, sorry ...

For example to get early currency probaly go more for "heist"-content. It's better and more efficient then mapping to get early some currency.

All the gearing-tipps above are shown in the guide, especially in the "tipps for levelling" and the first 2 spoilers "levelling/starter gear" in the links of page 50, and straight in the explanations of the items and the skills. So you missed them, sorry, probably you should write next time about. Please check the cheap alternatives on each slot:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3019705/page/50#p24032109

Editado por útlima vez por Chromino en 7 feb. 2022 5:30:02

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional