[3.24]The Arachnophobia Allstars|100% Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 50M

"
anthouwgame escribió:
Hello, this is amazing guide! Can this build go from league start?

Yes, it's not a racer, but a lot cheap gear alternatives carries you safe and not too slow into red maps inleaguestart. Just behind domblow it's one of the best starters as guardian.

Thank you anthouwgame!
Editado por útlima vez por Chromino en 25 oct. 2021 10:08:41
Well, leveling was a real agony, but at least now it's somehow tanky.

Of course need better gear and clusters to feel great, but it's for now playable after picking CI. Ugh, taking chaos damage without CI is awful.

Also, can't use determination or 5L Herald. With Herald, Tempest Shield and Discipline it uses nearly all my mana, and Enlighten is too expensive for me :D
Editado por útlima vez por Ksakep en 25 oct. 2021 13:34:04
At what point can I switch to CI? I have never played an ES build before and I got some gear right now. But when can I say ok now I can switch?

I am currently running hybrid with ~2k life and ~2.7k ES --> my gear can be seen on my Scourge char.

Really appreciate some help here :)
"
Chromino escribió:
"
anthouwgame escribió:
Hello, this is amazing guide! Can this build go from league start?

Yes, it's not a racer, but a lot cheap gear alternatives carries you safe and not too slow into red maps inleaguestart. Just behind domblow it's one of the best starters as guardian.

Thank you anthouwgame!

No, thank you! I have already started, muled some gems and managed to get Tabula, here we go :D
Why we are using Golden Rule at all?
"
Schoggiii escribió:
At what point can I switch to CI? I have never played an ES build before and I got some gear right now. But when can I say ok now I can switch?

I am currently running hybrid with ~2k life and ~2.7k ES --> my gear can be seen on my Scourge char.

When you're flaming about multiple deaths from chaos damage - go to CI :D
I have 4000 ES for now. It's decent.
Hey Chromino, in your latest Pob you are using a Golden rule while you have CI. Am I missing a mechanic in the build or is it used for the ar while bleeding? Since we don't have problems with Chaos damage... Anyways great improvement to the build with the thread of hope
"
Ksakep escribió:
"
Schoggiii escribió:

Ok nice.

How about damage? arent we losing a ton of damage by getting rid of all the Minion Damage nodes in the skilltree and investind them in energy shield?
"
sergei_serebro escribió:
Why we are using Golden Rule at all?

"
XeltryX escribió:
Hey Chromino, in your latest Pob you are using a Golden rule while you have CI. Am I missing a mechanic in the build or is it used for the ar while bleeding? Since we don't have problems with Chaos damage... Anyways great improvement to the build with the thread of hope

It doubles the virulences and with them the HoA damage in singletarget-situations, see spoiler "jewels and clusters" ---> "the golden rule"
Editado por útlima vez por Chromino en 25 oct. 2021 14:37:57
"
Schoggiii escribió:
"
Ksakep escribió:
"
Schoggiii escribió:

Ok nice.

How about damage? arent we losing a ton of damage by getting rid of all the Minion Damage nodes in the skilltree and investind them in energy shield?

you reach 7-14 M damage, that is big, top 1 damage in all guardian-minion builds and enough for all content. You can choose the edition you prefer in "choose your edition". more than 6M you need only for the Hidden or UE, in all other conten 5M are enough.

You get the damage on clusters, see "checklist damage"

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional