[3.24] SRS Bomber aka Popcorn SRS | League Start to Endgame | All Content

"
ramosmichel escribió:
Hi and thanks for the build and to everybody else who helps as well! :)

Doubt: Combustion Support (gem) is not used in the build at all? Is there a major reason for that?

I was about to link Combustion with the Raise Spectre gem, mostly for the -10 to fire resist when ignite. I'm using Flame Sentinels as Spectres since they shoot a lot and reliably hit everyone (TO apply fire exposure from Elemetal Army Support Gem, but maybe the -10 from combustion don't stack with fire exposure?¿)

Figured I better ask since I'm kinda noob...

If somebody can explain, much obligued!!

There is no reason specifically not use combustion.
I haven't put it in mainly because I couldn't fit it in.
If you have a spare socket or want to drop another support for it, feel free.

The resistance debuff should stack with the elemental army one, but I'm not sure how the game handles it if there are two ignites on the enemy.
Eg first from spectres with combustion, second from srs explosion. Since the explosion deal a higher amount of damage then the spectres, the ignite from the srs is the one dealing damage. I don't know if the resistance debuff still works in that case.
Poeatlas.app
"
Weo_ escribió:

The resistance debuff should stack with the elemental army one, but I'm not sure how the game handles it if there are two ignites on the enemy.
Eg first from spectres with combustion, second from srs explosion. Since the explosion deal a higher amount of damage then the spectres, the ignite from the srs is the one dealing damage. I don't know if the resistance debuff still works in that case.

Interesting take, in theory it should work but when it comes down to the engine its hard to be sure.

Thanks for the reply and for keeping the build updated! =]
"It is a cruel joke that man was born with more intent than Life."
Editado por útlima vez por ramosmichel en 18 sept. 2023 7:03:11
6% Minion Life on Int
3% Global Defences on Str/Dex
+1 All Int Gems on +30 Int node
Loyalty of Ikiaho on a Dex (Is amazing for sanctum, duration is affected by minion and skill effect duration, CD is instance based so resets on entering next room)
at the beginning i would like to say thank for the build. It flow really nice.

But i changed ball lightning with Vaal Arc. With Vaal Arc skill you can really clear the areas faster than ball lightning. I keep even ball lightning gem in my inventory too but keep the dual gem works nice with me and i would like to know your opinion what i did with Vaal Arc. Will it work or why not?
"
GoTTzi escribió:
at the beginning i would like to say thank for the build. It flow really nice.

But i changed ball lightning with Vaal Arc. With Vaal Arc skill you can really clear the areas faster than ball lightning. I keep even ball lightning gem in my inventory too but keep the dual gem works nice with me and i would like to know your opinion what i did with Vaal Arc. Will it work or why not?

Sorry for the late response-

You should be good with any Skill that Hits enemies to apply the curses. So yes, Arc should be fine.
but mind that you will only apply to the enemies that are hit by it, so the number of chains (7). Therefore you only curse 7 enemies out of a pack of 20, doesn't matter for bosses though.
With Ball lightning you'd hit more enemies.
Poeatlas.app
On Step 5 of the Body Armor crafting guide:

how do i get the open suffix to craft "prefixes cant be changed"?
Editado por útlima vez por rxy en 8 oct. 2023 18:02:19
"
rxy escribió:

it suffix cannot be
"
amekia01 escribió:
"
rxy escribió:

it suffix cannot be

Thats correct, sorry for the mistake.
I will fix it with the update for 3.23
Poeatlas.app
I started making my own build about srs bomb, went well but hit a wall on lbl 86 and I found this one, which is very similar to what I was doing (but way better) so thanks. Sorry if this has been asked before but is there a reason not to use Replica Siegebreaker on the belt? or any similar one
"
mandrille escribió:
I started making my own build about srs bomb, went well but hit a wall on lbl 86 and I found this one, which is very similar to what I was doing (but way better) so thanks. Sorry if this has been asked before but is there a reason not to use Replica Siegebreaker on the belt? or any similar one

There are two problems with siege breaker
- the burning ground does not stack
- We scale minion damage and minion life, the burning ground does only benefit from half of it.

The damage potential and other useful stuff you have on well rolled abyss jewels make a stygian vise or Darkness enthroned more or less BiS.

You can use siege breaker, but you'll miss out on a bunch of good stuff.
Poeatlas.app

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional