[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

Hi there!
To be honest I kinda disappointed with the build, made it to lvl 91, invested 40~ exa in the middle of league, but did not receive what expected. My hero completely sucks at bosses, have never seen it one-shotting any Shaper/Elder guardian. Sirus6 was a pain, survivability sucks, 7charges gives nothing, where did you get that defence values? 90% reduction? 1500hp regen? 6k hp? Where is all if it? This Chief can simply be stunlocked by rare mobs without any stun immunity and die within 2 seconds after CWDT expires. Nice clear speed, really nice, fits for Legion or delirium maps, either Alva available. But I am really disappoined with such endgame results.

UPD. Ok-ok since I created my own character you have completely changed the tree, adjusting it to clusters and finally picked Unwavering stance. Hence my comment is unreliable due to your current PoB, but anyway I literally copied your previous tree 2 weeks ago and results sucks xD.

Let's see what we can have now with the clusters... If only it will not cost ~5 exa, dont wanna invest more in suspicious build )
Editado por útlima vez por Toughest26 en 13 nov. 2020 2:31:43
"
Toughest26 escribió:
Hi there!
To be honest I kinda disappointed with the build, made it to lvl 91, invested 40~ exa in the middle of league, but did not receive what expected. My hero completely sucks at bosses, have never seen it one-shotting any Shaper/Elder guardian. Sirus6 was a pain, survivability sucks, 7charges gives nothing, where did you get that defence values? 90% reduction? 1500hp regen? 6k hp? Where is all if it? This Chief can simply be stunlocked by rare mobs without any stun immunity and die within 2 seconds after CWDT expires. Nice clear speed, really nice, fits for Legion or delirium maps, either Alva available. But I am really disappoined with such endgame results.

UPD. Ok-ok since I created my own character you have completely changed the tree, adjusting it to clusters and finally picked Unwavering stance. Hence my comment is unreliable due to your current PoB, but anyway I literally copied your previous tree 2 weeks ago and results sucks xD.

Let's see what we can have now with the clusters... If only it will not cost ~5 exa, dont wanna invest more in suspicious build )

Not a suspicious build at all. This build works very well if you understand all the mechanics behind it.
"
Toughest26 escribió:
Hi there!

Hi, I believed the tree you used earlier is from Harvest, if you are using that tree then you need to make sure to reach high enough level and get similar gears. If you check that POB, you will see that we indeed have all the stats I mentioned, you can go to calculation tab to find out where they come from. In Heist, I have updated the end-game tree significantly as I progress into end-game, you can give that a try.

At last, this build needs to be played in a right way to be powerful, making sure all attack/defense buffs are on all the time is the key of playing the build, it definitely takes some practice, which is what makes the build fun to play in my opinion :)
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
"
JennoJoyce escribió:
"
Toughest26 escribió:
Hi there!

Hi, I believed the tree you used earlier is from Harvest, if you are using that tree then you need to make sure to reach high enough level and get similar gears. If you check that POB, you will see that we indeed have all the stats I mentioned, you can go to calculation tab to find out where they come from. In Heist, I have updated the end-game tree significantly as I progress into end-game, you can give that a try.

At last, this build needs to be played in a right way to be powerful, making sure all attack/defense buffs are on all the time is the key of playing the build, it definitely takes some practice, which is what makes the build fun to play in my opinion :)

you need some practice to not RIP constantly, for sure. and you need to know which map mods can and will hurt if you are not careful. and even then, oneshots can happen, especially on map bosses (the witch in burial chamber oneshot me sometimes times out of nowhere even when endu charges, warcrys and flasks are up, betrayal encounters can be rippy aswell as some metamorphs)

but i like the build regardles, because it remembers me of my first POE build ever. in 3.2, i played a tectonic slam juggernaut with an hegemonies era...

@Jenno: if you could check my build and give pointers on what to improve i would be grateful!
Editado por útlima vez por rnbounty en 13 nov. 2020 13:37:00
"
rnbounty escribió:

@Jenno: if you could check my build and give pointers on what to improve i would be grateful!

The witch in burial chamber has a corpse explosion mechanics I remember. you can easily dodge it.

As for what to improve in your gear, I'd say getting culling strike on your gloves is number one, then get a better weapon.

I also noticed that you are not using alternate quality tectonic slam, so you can consider using that too.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
If some rich guys are interested, i am still selling 2 sick rares for this build.

i moved on to an other build but had a lot of fun with this one !

Hey guys, currently at lvl 94 and about 300 exalts spent on this build. Really enjoyed the playstyle, very fun and pretty (celestial TS, warcry amd sunprism herald). Sometimes Im playing just to enjoy the MTXs LMAO.

Anyway I went a bit differently from the guide, focusing more on block (up to 71% attack block right now). Not sure if it's worth it as my spell block is still quite low at 20%. Also I'm using Rumi's flask, which would otherwise be a wise oak flask if I want more damage instead.
I also allocated "reduced mana reserved" nodes to accommodate lvl 21 precision for accuracy as I couldnt craft hits cannnot be evaded on my weapon. All these changes resulted in less jewel slots available in the tree hence, less DPS.
However, since my weapon now has an open prefix I can now craft more physical damage mod resulting in even greater DPS. Which is the only gear left I plan to upgrade next.

Next thing I want to talk about is the PoB configuration, I did not tick power charges and enemies are chilled & shocked as I dont think the build can reliable do that especially against bosses (Correct me if Im wrong please). Regarding the exposure from wave of conviction, I assume you manually cast in on bosses first before you slam? Doesnt make sense to let the boss hit you to trigger CWDT then cast wave of conviction.

My PoB (for lvl 99): https://pastebin.com/0rW8nU1z

Overall I really like the build and would want to try T19 full delirium with it since I already invested so much, thats why I went for more block chance. I hate dying xD

Big thanks to Jenno for making the guide!
I am in love with this build, its been my favorite so far, so satisfying to slam once and clears screen and a half of mobs. I am having a bit of trouble surviving, but Im sure its due to me not knowing how to use the build properly.

Ive been trying to craft a better weapon than what I have, I found a sick superior base with 178% phys on it that Im gonna work on. The only thing Im missing is probably more chaos resist. Im currently sitting at around 127m according to PoB using your Heist tree.

Thanks a lot for making the build, its super fun!
Editado por útlima vez por RasalasTKTO en 15 nov. 2020 22:32:11
"
kingyang16 escribió:
Hey guys, currently at lvl 94 and about 300 exalts spent on this build. Really enjoyed the playstyle, very fun and pretty (celestial TS, warcry amd sunprism herald). Sometimes Im playing just to enjoy the MTXs LMAO.

Anyway I went a bit differently from the guide, focusing more on block (up to 71% attack block right now). Not sure if it's worth it as my spell block is still quite low at 20%. Also I'm using Rumi's flask, which would otherwise be a wise oak flask if I want more damage instead.
I also allocated "reduced mana reserved" nodes to accommodate lvl 21 precision for accuracy as I couldnt craft hits cannnot be evaded on my weapon. All these changes resulted in less jewel slots available in the tree hence, less DPS.
However, since my weapon now has an open prefix I can now craft more physical damage mod resulting in even greater DPS. Which is the only gear left I plan to upgrade next.

Next thing I want to talk about is the PoB configuration, I did not tick power charges and enemies are chilled & shocked as I dont think the build can reliable do that especially against bosses (Correct me if Im wrong please). Regarding the exposure from wave of conviction, I assume you manually cast in on bosses first before you slam? Doesnt make sense to let the boss hit you to trigger CWDT then cast wave of conviction.

My PoB (for lvl 99): https://pastebin.com/0rW8nU1z

Overall I really like the build and would want to try T19 full delirium with it since I already invested so much, thats why I went for more block chance. I hate dying xD

Big thanks to Jenno for making the guide!

glad you like the build!

By the way, we can indeed reliably shock & chill bosses. From my POB, you will see our lightning damage is enough to apply 12-15% shock effect and 5% chill effect to sirus (assuming Sirus has ~25M elemental threshold as suggested by https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Shock)

As for the power charges and wave of conviction, they are a bit random for sure, that number you see is our max damage/hit. Having said that, I do see wave of conviction getting triggered in a reasonably frequent manner during boss fights of simulacrum, t19 delirium and sirus.

Having more block definitely can make T19 full delirium much more enjoyable but keep in mind that you still need to make efforts to dodge mob attacks and find good attack angle to maximize survivability, because that's T19 full delirium we are talking about :)
My greastest build so far ! Amazing :D
I'm still a beginner, and spent less than 50ex in the whole stuff and jewels but damn !

Tanky, massive damage, feels really great.
Need a bit more of damage but I have a lot of way to improve.

It's also a great build to do The Hall of GrandMasters !
I was looking for a build able to farm (ok tier), be a boss killer (high tier) and able to do this unique map, this is perfect. (They may have max block or heal on block, if they take a shot, they die anyway)

Btw, since my chest don't give me Power Charges, I decided to sacrifice some damage to use a Blue Nightmare jewel on the left side of the tree (templar area) to get 4% block spell + 12% Power charge on kill.
This allow me to get these reliably (Assassin's mark on 1V1 and this jewel if there is more mobs, or during mapping)without spending any point/anoint.
For Sirus and Shaper, I just have to switch the jewel for a damage jewel.

Thanks again for this build !

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional