[3.21] ❄️ Hopeshredder Frenzy ❄️ [1 to 60+ million SHAPER DPS]

"
mateustrigo escribió:

I use the mana flask, cause im having mana problems, even with leech.

Use lioneye's fall, from "claws of magpie" you get +10 life and +5 mana per enemy hit that and one leech node will solve the issues, alternatively you get -mana cost enchant.
"
30Creptus escribió:

Maybe 6% life or 10% ms if you like that more, at 9 charges sure u dont need regen, but if you get to 11 you're fucked without it.

I'm too poor for 11 so that's fine.

PSA: Focal Point Ascendancy jewels 2ex each atm. It seems there's no real demand for it somehow.
Editado por útlima vez por Ultimait en 10 feb. 2022 19:13:01
"
Ultimait escribió:

PSA: Focal Point Ascendancy jewels 2ex each atm. It seems there's no real demand for it somehow.

Ngl, i'm thinking about using Far shot instead. No barrage spread more damage, and its safer than point blank.

Or endless munitions.
Editado por útlima vez por 30Creptus en 10 feb. 2022 19:38:04
hi! thanks for build infos. great build. i have 20 ex and will start build tomorrow. but i have some questions.

how do we stack frenzy charges after hydrosphere nerf?i didnt understand tornado thing.

what do you think about can we use farrul?

and last one oskarm or offering of the serpent?

thanks again. you are doing great.
"
WSW5 escribió:
hi! thanks for build infos. great build. i have 20 ex and will start build tomorrow. but i have some questions.

how do we stack frenzy charges after hydrosphere nerf?i didnt understand tornado thing.

what do you think about can we use farrul?

and last one oskarm or offering of the serpent?

thanks again. you are doing great.

U cast tornado and shoot it with frenzy skill, it gives 4 charges but better than nothing. You can use farrul's if u want, i just dont like it if i can use something else instead.

thanks for reply. i couldnt see tornado in your pob. do we use instead of hydsrosphere directly with arcanist brand?
Editado por útlima vez por WSW5 en 18 feb. 2022 14:45:49
"
WSW5 escribió:

thanks for reply. i couldnt see tornado in your pob. do we use instead of hydsrosphere directly with arcanist brand?

I cast the curse manually now, i dont use aracnist and tornado is self cast too, its only reason is to allow you to get charges for bosses where u dont have mobs to kill prior.
hi again. i invested 22 ex to build. and i am level 91 now. but my dps is really low and i cannot do mid juicy t16 maps. bossing dps 6m mapping dps 1.5m max. what am i doing wrong i dont know. if you dont mind can you take a look my build please?
Editado por útlima vez por WSW5 en 20 feb. 2022 14:32:29
"
WSW5 escribió:
hi again. i invested 22 ex to build. and i am level 91 now. but my dps is really low and i cannot do mid juicy t16 maps. bossing dps 6m mapping dps 1.5m max. what am i doing wrong i dont know. if you dont mind can you take a look my build please?

Issues:
- Belt lacks crit while focused craft
- Taste of Hate, this is a bad flask and should never be used
- Awful, awful rings, extremely suboptimal
- No damage on amulet, use pandemonius

thanks it worked! thanks for reply. great build so far. i killed baran in 3 seconds.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional