[3.20] 🌿 Devon's Blooming Flicker 🌿 | Most content viable | Decent starter | 8M DPS

Hi there! Really love the build! Was hoping that this could get updated for 3.17 if there are any changes to the build. Really wanted to league start a flicker strike build for a while but just couldn't find one that was 'league start' without some unique requirements.

Thank you for your hard work!
"
Umbrhincodon escribió:
Hi there! Really love the build! Was hoping that this could get updated for 3.17 if there are any changes to the build. Really wanted to league start a flicker strike build for a while but just couldn't find one that was 'league start' without some unique requirements.

Done.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
"
devon752 escribió:
"
Umbrhincodon escribió:

Done.

Thank you very much! Your hard work at updating multiple builds is always appreciated!
Hey, how is this version better/worse cold Flicker Raider?
I looked at the poe.ninja and there all the flickers are exceptionally icy.
"
artvic escribió:

This one is much easier to pull off while the ice one goes to higher numbers since it's elemental.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
"
devon752 escribió:
"
artvic escribió:

This one is much easier to pull off while the ice one goes to higher numbers since it's elemental.

So is it better to start with this version and in the future, if possible, switch to elemental?
P.S. Thank you very much for your hard work and help to the players!
Editado por útlima vez por artvic en 4 feb. 2022 7:40:15
I like flickers. but tanks with portals. (Either you need dps 40kk+)
is there any alternative to perforate? it sucks bad, hate that skill for leveling
Hi, I've started with this build.
I feel like Flicker Strike has intrinsic QoL issues for leveling, and Raider adds to this as well, due to its passive tree - there is little damage and health along the first ~50 levels... but I don't care that much. 5L Terminus Ests are going for low prices so it's all good.

I tried leveling with Spectral Helix, Splitting Steel and Cyclone. I think SH was the best skill among the three.

It's pretty much working now, not the fastest leveler but it works.

obligatory edit: once I got to maps, I managed to brick my first two maps.
This build starts out *very squishy*.
Editado por útlima vez por MrChar en 6 feb. 2022 20:25:26
NVM, found it! thx
Editado por útlima vez por foxdiogo en 9 feb. 2022 19:09:19

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional