[3.24] Frostbolt/Ice Nova Hierophant | 100m DPS | All Content

Can someone tell me please where is defence of this build ? if its only mom - then its sad.
Some one earlier in topyc write that it supposte to be tanky build - so could you say to me what makes it tanky ? some block nodes on trее and mom ?
On early red tier maps - if you hit mob first - all ok - they permafreez, but if mob hit you 1-2 times you stand out of mana , next hit you died.
I just don't get how this build can survive in simulacrum for example or high lvl hiests or 1k delve.

Editado por útlima vez por rndt_t en 11 oct. 2020 10:15:54
"
rndt_t escribió:
Can someone tell me please where is defence of this build ? if its only mom - then its sad.
Some one earlier in topyc write that it supposte to be tanky build - so could you say to me what makes it tanky ? some block nodes on trее and mom ?
On early red tier maps - if you hit mob first - all ok - they permafreez, but if mob hit you 1-2 times you stand out of mana , next hit you died.
I just don't get how this build can survive in simulacrum for example or high lvl hiests or 1k delve.

im running i81 - 83 and all red maps conqs etc no issues..maybe u wanna check if u have..

Doryani vanity - corrupted soul
2x disorienting display
pandemonious for blind on hit?
enduring eternal mana flask for the constant full mana?
"

im running i81 - 83 and all red maps conqs etc no issues..maybe u wanna check if u have..

Doryani vanity - corrupted soul
2x disorienting display
pandemonious for blind on hit?
enduring eternal mana flask for the constant full mana?

Doryani vanity - corrupted soul - have
1 disorienting display (atm)
pandemonious for blind on hit - have
enduring eternal mana flask - have

but there is no mana sustain for mom except mana regen from tree or passives ?
Editado por útlima vez por rndt_t en 11 oct. 2020 12:27:44
I imported your character into PoB and for one thing you have way too little mana for 50% MoM. Your unreserved mana pool should be at least equal to your life pool for it to operate properly. See this section of the wiki: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Mind_Over_Matter#Mana.2FLife_ratio. You need to look into getting more mana rolls on your gear.

You also shouldn't be running Clarity higher than Lvl 1 for this same reason; it's only purpose is to activate the Watcher's Eye 10% Dmg-->Mana mod.

edit: Also, definitely invest in a Cinderswallow for mapping. The difference is like night and day.
Editado por útlima vez por azul_tfc en 11 oct. 2020 14:23:17
What type os base is more recomended, armour, evasion or es for the rare items?
Amazing guide bro! Just entered the end game with this build.
Spent like 4 or 5 Exalts till now and i can handle early maps.
Lets see what we can do!
If anyone is interested i'm going to let go of my whole build (including cluster) pm me for info.

https://pastebin.com/uDFdpW2U
Editado por útlima vez por pandadarren en 31 oct. 2020 13:05:34
Got a spare Thaumaturgical Aptitude Glorious Vanity if anyone is interested
"
Corvete escribió:
Got a spare Thaumaturgical Aptitude Glorious Vanity if anyone is interested

I will buy that off you.
How do you maximize the DPS? Frost bolt once then ice nova each projectile?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional