[3.9] Spectral Shield Throw Impale build. [Tanky, Huge damage, Fast clear]

Sure thing! I played a lot this weekend, level 87 (Arandurtablethrower). Cluster Jewels worked out as I thought and are super op!
I destroy everything on a 4 link. Bosses on T6/7 Maps and Morpsh last 2-3 seconds and I consistantly farm Delirum to 5-7 stages of rewards.

I will update the Guide/start a new one later this week. If you just follow my skilltree and have a look at my gear (Uniques and Shield) you get an idea what to do.

Currently, I'm on ~300k dps in PoB (manually added the bonuses from cluster jewels currently not working, like Follow-throuhg and the Point Blank component of Eye to Eye).

I can reach ~600k DPS with my current gear, if I manage to 6-link my chest.
With an awakened chain, a levle 21 SST, some quality on gems and better items, I can easily bring it to over a million without taking Impale into consideration.

Works like a charm!
Editado por útlima vez por Arandur en 15 mar. 2020 15:52:12
"
Arandur escribió:
Sure thing! I played a lot this weekend, level 87 (Arandurtablethrower). Cluster Jewels worked out as I thought and are super op!
I destroy everything on a 4 link. Bosses on T6/7 Maps and Morpsh last 2-3 seconds and I consistantly farm Delirum to 5-7 stages of rewards.

I will update the Guide/start a new one later this week. If you just follow my skilltree and have a look at my gear (Uniques and Shield) you get an idea what to do.

Currently, I'm on ~300k dps in PoB (manually added the bonuses from cluster jewels currently not working, like Follow-throuhg and the Point Blank component of Eye to Eye).

I can reach ~600k DPS with my current gear, if I manage to 6-link my chest.
With an awakened chain, a levle 21 SST, some quality on gems and better items, I can easily bring it to over a million without taking Impale into consideration.

Works like a charm!

How do you sustain your mana vs single targets? My biggest issue right now on higher tiers/bosses with the build, I can generally only get a few shots of before I'm out of mana. Tried to pick up some leech in the tree and also on one of my rings, but still not nearly enough to keep up. Any ideas?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional