[3.14] VolaBomber | CwC - Volatile Dead Necromancer | All Content

"
unleashed666 escribió:
thx for your answer. but hm.. without cascade the fun is kinda gone :/ so probably disintegrator. but i dislike the added phys 😅

personally i hoped with soulwrest for an easier setup to go hybrid with ES refill and fast cyclone movement with the new stanpese boots. but i fear in the ebd it seems to be harder to do then disinteg.

I need to try Soulwrest this league. There must be some kind of solution.
"
raikkou escribió:
Ascendancy order for Necro? Sorry if it has been answered anywhere, but I looked around the post quite a bit and couldn't find it.

Looking forward to trying it, looks really fucking cool, just hope my poor pc doesn't explode together with the mobs :D

Essence Glutton -> Plaguebringer -> Mistress of Sacrifice -> Corpse Pact.

But actually for leveling I took Commander of Darknes first because Necro was my league started and I needed additional resists. When I had all mandatory Items I just removed it.

Forgot to add this to build post.)
The level is now 68.
I'm following this guide, and using the cyclone skill will quickly destroy HP.
What should I do?
"
Shadow_113 escribió:
This is good replacement for body armour that is already for 3ex: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Restless_Ward
life, es and it's cheap (6l 40c+)
Anyway, how big is impact on this build for aoe and area of damage from carcass jack?

Restless Ward gives us nothing. But if it's so cheep go for it).
"
dyuwntlr escribió:
The level is now 68.
What should I do?

That's because you don't gave enough HP. Keep leveling and prioritize life on tree and gear until you have 4-4,5k hp.
"
SiCH13 escribió:
"
dyuwntlr escribió:
The level is now 68.
What should I do?

That's because you don't gave enough HP. Keep leveling and prioritize life on tree and gear until you have 4-4,5k hp.

Thank you for the reply.
Build updated. Added new Pastebin Code. Now it's a bit cleaner and have all my current Items and other useful alternatives. DPS recalculated. With my current setup 1 ball does 522k damage. That means now we can measure our dps in Shapers per second lol.

Next massive upgrade would be Shaper Staff with CwC mod on it. It will give us 50k more damage per ball.

Huge thanks to @plautzo who gave me few great ideas.
Editado por útlima vez por SiCH13 en 29 sept. 2019 16:48:37
I absolutely love this.

Having a little trouble with mana sustain after gobbling so many corpses, but I just stop channeling and move and get it all back.

I have open prefix for craft on an amulet, but don't have it unlocked yet. Getting there.

I scrapped two characters I wasn't really super happy with to get it to work, along with some lucky fuses and unlucky chromes (lol about 600 chromes to get 4b2g on disintegrator...calculator said average was under 200 :) ).

SiCh, if you have a second, could you look at AzureCarrionLady and determine if gear looks OK? It feels great unless I channel too long as mentioned above. Think replacing that flat mana with mana/damage taken as mana (so 31-32% gained total) will fix it?
Editado por útlima vez por rhapsodieinblue en 29 sept. 2019 17:19:47
"
rhapsodieinblue escribió:
I absolutely love this.

Having a little trouble with mana sustain after gobbling so many corpses, but I just stop channeling and move and get it all back.

I have open prefix for craft on an amulet, but don't have it unlocked yet. Getting there.

I scrapped two characters I wasn't really super happy with to get it to work, along with some lucky fuses and unlucky chromes (lol about 600 chromes to get 4b2g on disintegrator...calculator said average was under 200 :) ).

SiCh, if you have a second, could you look at AzureCarrionLady and determine if gear looks OK? It feels great unless I channel too long as mentioned above. Think replacing that flat mana with mana/damage taken as mana (so 31-32% gained total) will fix it?

Thank you dude). If you have mana issues maybe you shouldn't use MoM for now. "Damage taken as mana" helps a lot, but you already have 27% and it's more then enough for Necro. Try to take some mana regeneration points, they should help I think.

This prefix on mana flask is huge for MoM btw. You can try it. This flask is almost infinite.
Editado por útlima vez por SiCH13 en 29 sept. 2019 17:45:55
Do you guys think it's good idea to swap spell cascade with hypothermia? Right now with spell cascade on desecrate and volatile is lagging even solo mapping.
Editado por útlima vez por Wutsabi en 29 sept. 2019 19:44:37

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional